[PRP] Prove Your Worth (Kanati x Zeda)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tebiki

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:54 pm
User Image

It had been a while after the skinwalkers had attacked Zeda's new herd lands. She was a little down, she did not take part in the battle which seemed silly to her, in the past she had fought 2 kalona and 1 skinwalker. Only loosing one of the three battles. She felt as if her heard did not think she was strong enough to fight, however she was not going to try and fight against them. She was comfortable in her herd and she did not want to rock the boat. So she wondered the boundaries. It was late at night and the others were asleep. She decided to clear her mind, the moonlight soothing her thoughts.

Which were on her beloved Heha. She had not seen her mate in many weeks and she had started to ache in how much she missed him. However soon enough the wedding would come and she would be able to see him again. It was all planned out and now she was only waiting on the day, a few new moons away from now. She smiled and looked to the twinkling stars in the sky, before her ears perked. She herd something, she felt eyes on her. She stepped back a little, looking in the thick layers of trees. "Hmm."

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:21 pm
User Image

A sly cat stalked in the undergrowth, dark stripes blending in with the dark shadows cast by the thick trees above. She paused, one clawed paw still mid step, raising her sharp nose to the air. Smelling. Waiting… A slight breeze ruffled through her fur, bringing the scent of a nearby Soquili to her attention like a soft slap. A smirk crossed her face, twisting her slender features into a terrifying mask of death. There was a hunt to be had. There was blood to spill. And she couldn’t wait.

Kanati changed her course, adjusting slightly south, following the scent trail that grew stronger with each passing step. There was just one Soquili. They were alone. Again, a quick smirk crossed her face. Still in her cat form, she crept forward silently, not making a sound. As far as Skinwalkers went, she was still very young, having only been awakened a few months before. But that didn’t leave her any less capable of bringing down any of the weak land bound Soquili who thought themselves so might, so safe. The idea was almost comical. That any of them could actually be safe. From the likes of her and her kind. Their simplicity and innocence needed to be extinguished. And that’s where she came in.

Reaching the forest’s edge, she paused. Feeling the familiar itch of adrenaline curl across her spine and send shivers down her skin. She gave into the raw power of emotion, feeling herself splitting from the seams. And when she finally stepped from the shadows, she was no longer in her cat form, but the full blown cursed unicorn mare that she was. Her golden eyes, feline eyes still, flashed in the light, a soft smile tugging at the corners of her lips as she slowly approached the mare. ”Why hello, darling. You looked so lonely. I thought I’d come and keep you company The smile broadened, her lips pulling back to reveal fangs. Oh, this was going to be fun…

noxilicious

Dapper Dabbler

Tebiki

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:26 am
Zeda looked on at the yellow pools which soon grew to show the outline of a green frame, the dark patches on the other mare still too dark to reveal itself against the midnight shadows of the forest. Zeda's eyes sharpened and she put a hoof forward. Seng must have placed her herd in the middle of a skinwalker breeding ground, coming in contact with three in the last few days was a stupid number. She lowered her head, her hooves strongly in the ground and her black hair shading her face, revealing one blood soaked eye. The skinwalker was not the only one that had a dark pelt to hide her in the shadows. Zeda was not stupid, it took half their herd to chase off two skinwalker, she was almost killed by one weeks before joining the herd. However she had vowed to protect these lands and if she services were needed for the good of the herd she would fight, and die if need be. She might be many things, she might be a mare who attacked pregnant women, she might be a mare who in some way enjoyed seeing others in pain, however she was also one who kept her promises.

"I would rather be lonely, than be in your company. Darling." She was not even going to try to be civil with this one, she knew what she was like already, the way all skinwalkers were twisted to a point of no return. Evil was the blood that pumped threw ead hearts. All human thinking disappeared the moment that pelt was put on them. Simple a. She was not a fool, she refused to be one, she knew this breed, she had seen it too much to hope for it to be friendly, they understood one thing, strength and power. So to survive one, you do not run, you do not show you are scared. You look it right in the eye and make sure every inch of your body the message you are sending out is, you can leave now, however if you come near me I will ******** kill you. After all thats all that they will be doing too.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:06 pm
Kanati put one hoof in front of the other slowly, bringing her playfully swaying body closer and closer to the defensive mare, taking her time on the initial approach. Watching, assessing the possible threat that this mare posed to her. The way this mare stood sent a flicker of warning flashed in the back of her mind, trickling down to the base of her skull, though she showed no visible sign. This mare has seen her kind before, Kanati was almost sure of it. And when the bloodied eye from a recent attack became visible to her viewing, her suspicions were confirmed. Oh, this made everything so much more interesting. There was enjoyment, she supposed, to scaring the living it’s out of young Soquili who believed Skinwalkers to be nothing more than myths whispered to foals at night to make them behave. But it go so old after awhile. The fun of the initial scare went away. And she just had to let the wimpy things go, cause they’d tell stories. And the scared ones always told the best stories. A sly grin flickered over her features slowly, simmering, savoring the thought. But no. It was mares like this one that made it all worthwhile. The ones who thought themselves so strong. The ones who actually thought they could win.

As if. The thought was almost funny. But there was still something about this mare that kept her from laughing. But it wasn’t enough to keep her from playing her games. ”Now that’s not very nice. You’ve gone and hurt my feelings.” She paused, and titled her head to one side slightly, her gaze never leaving the other mares face. A small laugh escaped her, a shallow laugh, a fake laugh. ”Well. If I had any of course.” Another small laugh. But her eyes remained cold, emotionless. Soulless. When there was still a good amount of space between them, Kanati paused. It was a safety bumper, out of lunging range. She wasn’t going to rush blindly into a fight. There was still fun to be had here. Now what’s a mare like you doing out here all alone? Surely you have a herd or a mate to go back to? Just as a mental note for later. In case she wanted seconds.

noxilicious

Dapper Dabbler

Elissa Cousland

4,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:30 am
Zeda was a mare who had not just faced skinwalker before, at one point she wanted to become one, she knew how it changed you. She had seen it happen, your memories get twisted and every fibre of your being turned into pure hate, what you saw as love before deteriorated leaving a shell that only lived to spill blood. She being faced with such information, soon changed her mind, even though Zeda was on the dark side of the soquili world, she was not going to let the darkness consume her, she was too strong for that. Too strong to be a mindless pawn to the power of the corpse. She had never been a skinwalker, she had no intention to ever be one any more. Her brow raised at her next question and she flicked her mane.

"I have both, it does not mean I want the idiots to surround me all the time. I can take care of myself. However these are the lands belonging to my alpha so I am going to have to ask you to get your a** off of her property dear. Unless you want it moved with my hoof up it." She threatened. In her herd there were many soquili, most of so who did not really know how to defend themselves, newly grown adults and women, the men who fought in the last attack were still beat up from that. So she did not want them to risk it, more so she was NOT going to be told to run away again. She had never been ashamed of herself till then and if her own blood is what her mind needed to redeem her actions, then her blood would flow. However she was NOT planning to be defeated her. She had survived twice from the edge of death, so if some wondering catwalker wanted a quick meal, she was not going to give her it. Zeda stepped forward slightly. She was ready for it, she was not going to waste her words to someone who they meant less than dirt to. She was also not going to waste her times with pointless games.

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games