Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:40 am
User Image

She was happy to have found these new lands. She had taken to the savannah quite nicely. Food was easy to access, and the waters were not too far from where she had chosen her den. She had even managed to make a friend, something that she had never really done before. She wasnt even really sure that she was capable of making friends, no matter how kind and willing she was.

Huyana was the type to make everyone feel at home. She had a motherly side to her, that she just couldnt ignore. Though she had never been a mother, it was something she hoped for one day. Far from now, of course.
She had alot of energy, being a spunky, playful cat that she was. She just loved the idea of games, and couldnt help herself sometimes..

She yawned, her tongue curling from his maw. She was going to enjoy today, or at least she could only hope so.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:33 pm
User Image

Usiku was mad, though she wasn't sure exactly why. Did it really matter? No, not really, Usiku spent most of her days being pissed off about this thing or that. So being mad for no apparent reason why no big surprise. Glancing about as she padded onward, further away from the whole reason she become a wanderer again Usiku looked for something to do.

Her paw kicked against a branch had been in her path. She let out an annoyed growl before bending her head and picking it up. Gnawing on the stick in an attempt to release some of the anger she had bottled up inside of her she continued forward, letting out the occasional growl as she did so. Usiku didn't care if others heard her coming, it was probably for the best if they did

She-Ra of Etheria

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:46 pm
Huyana heard the snarls, and she widened her eyes, happy she remained in her tree. She stared at the purple wild dog, and watched as she stalked forward. Now Huyana knew this was likely not a time to try and make friends, but the curiosity in her pushed her on.
She slinked down the tree, as graceful as her species was capable of.

She still kept her distance, watching from the thick grasses, though she sat quite a bit away from the purple female.
She wondered what had the other so angry.. She couldnt ever remember being that angry.

Maybe she needed a friend. But that was something Huyana wasnt sure if she could fill the spot. She seemed too angry for Huyana to be able to talk to safely, so for now she lied in wait.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:07 pm
Ever over her loud growling Usiku could hear the most subtle sounds of another in the area. Perhaps someone trying to get out of her way. Ears swiveled and her pace slowed a bit, listening to the sound. Well whoever it was was keeping their distance, how smart. If Usiku wasn't herself well she would probably avoid a creature making this much noise.

Coming to a stop, Usiku tossed the stick she had been angrily chewing on off to the side before letting her eyes roam the area as she continued to listen. Though she couldn't quite seem the one who was nearby she could hear and smell them. Glancing in the direction of the sound her eyes narrow to try to make out who it was. "I know you're there. So why don't you come out." Usiku didn't feel like playing the waiting game to see if this other was one she wronged in the past of just someone stupid enough to be curious about her.

She-Ra of Etheria

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:12 pm
She perked from the tall grasses, obviously not one to want to hide once she was told she could show herself. She offered a nervous smile, though she truly worried that maybe this one wouldnt want to speak with her.
Nonsense, she thought, she was obviously being spoken to now.

"Um..Hi. Sorry. You didnt look like you were in the greatest mood."
She nodded, before moving closer. She kept a good distance, so the other wouldnt feel smothered, but she was close enough to show interest.
She hadnt really meant a Wild dog before, though she had heard about them.

"Whats your name?"
She asked.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:23 pm
Sneering at the leopard as she showed herself Usiku thought back quickly to the last leopard she had met. Well this wasn't her. So great now she would need to talk and be nice. That made her inwardly shudder. "Of course I don't look like I'm in the greatest mood, because I'm not." She told the leopard, turning her body so she was facing her head on.

"If you must know my name is Usiku." She said after a few moments pause. Well so far this leopard seemed quite different, and yet quite similar, to the last one she had met. "Who are you?"

She-Ra of Etheria

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:32 pm
Her ears went back when the other faced her, and she did her best not to turn and hide, and leave the other be. But she really wasnt the type to run off, no matter how much her instincts told her too.

"Do you mind me asking... why youre so upset? Maybe, I could help." She offered, thinking maybe all the other needed was a friend, or even just someone to vent to. Huyana had a listening ear, and she was always willing to lend it.

"My name is Huyana. Its a pleasure to meet you." She replied, sitting a few feet away, and letting her tail flick side to side, much like any other cat in the area.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:59 pm
Usiku took a deep breath, biting the inside of her lip to stop her from snapping at the leopardess for no other reason than her asking what was so upsetting. She knew that if she explained the reason that surely this leopard would apologize. Everyone always apologized when she told them her story and it frustrated her. Why apologize for something you didn't do.

"Life...that is why I am so upset." Usiku told the leopard bluntly as she lowered herself on her haunches. "It just sucks." Well at least that was a truthful, if not roundabout way of saying the reason why she was so mad.

She-Ra of Etheria

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:54 pm
She took interest in the wild dog, and wondered what it was about life that had her so riled. But her reaction to her previous question made her rethink asking another. Though she would feel horrible if she didn't try to help.. After all, what was she there for if not to help Usiku?

"Sometimes life is very upsetting.. I understand." She replied, remembering long ago when her parents had died. She had cursed the world, and had been depressed for months after. But she had come to realize she only lived once.. She didnt want to waste it.

She could hear the honesty in the others voice, and she frowned, wanting to life the Wild dogs frown.

"So do you live out here?""

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:09 pm
"Life is more than just upsetting, it's an aggravation that we must endure each day." The words slipped out before she was able to realize just what she was saying. Oh well, too late now, plus it was for the most part true.

"I live here and there," She said as she glanced off in a random direction. "And over there." Again she glanced in a random direction before setting her eyes back on the leopardess. "I live wherever my paws take me each day. That is the life of a wanderer." Usiku took a moment to look the leopard up and down, trying to judge her. "What about you?" Surely this leopard was part of a big happy family, it would be the typical story of one who looked like she did.

She-Ra of Etheria

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff