Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP]Grounded....like me? ^o^ (Snow Gem x Ardius)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:42 pm
User Image

Rain is wind soquilis' misery but is grounded soquilis' delight. That is what Snow Gem seems to think as she darts out of the family den her family resides in into the torrent rain, ignoring her parents' anxious demands for her to come back and stay with them. "I will be back, daddy!!" She shouts over her shoulder as she sprints across the meadow laughing loudly at top of her lungs while the rain beats on her little body.

"Rain, Rain, Rain!" She sings as she dances around in the meadow, knowing that if Reizt ever saw her like this.. she will get an earful about it. Her purple eyes darts around, making sure her 'best friend' is not around because her winged family refuses to come out whenever it rains. A huge grin splits her face in half as she sees that she is alone so she began to dance around and singing loudly at top of her lungs. "Time to dance in rain! time to dance in rain! da da da da da!" She prances around and suddenly slips on one small puddle, she flailed as she tried to keep her balance. She falls down on her rump and she suddenly bursts out laughing while she flops over, couldn't stop laughing.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:52 pm
User Image
Ardius was having his own fun splashing around as he was heading back home, but it started to rain so he kinda go side track. " BUWAHAHHAHA." he was laughing and splashing about rather loudly as he made his way around. since he was just a foal, he enjoyed getting muddy and all wet even if he chanced getting sick afterwards. suddenly he accedently slipped in the mud and water he had been playing withm but it only caused him to laugh even more. oh how his mother would scold him for getting so covered in mud when he returned from his little adventure.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:58 pm
Snow Gem's ears twitches as she hears laughter and splashing nearby and she slowly gets up, not knowing that her tail and hind legs are covered with mud. "Who's there?!" She calls out as she peers into the rainy distance, trying to see the black blob that is prancing around and laughing as well.

If that black blob is just like her, maybe they could get together and raise some ruckus! Snow Gem smiles eagerly as she trots over to the male foal, promptly forgetting all of the lessons her parents and Reizt have been trying to teach her. "Hi!!! Looks like you found a good mud puddle" She giggles as she dances around the mud-covered colt. "I am Gem. Who are you?" She stops and peers in the muddy face of the colt curiously.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:01 am
Ardius was covered in mudd from head to toe even if it wasn't too obvious from his black coat, and all he did was give her a goofy grin when she came up to him. he was proud, but could also be headstrong when it came to being proud and noble. " nice to meet you! I'm Ardius." the mud was dripping from him as he got up out of the mud that he accidentally fell into. " seems you like the mud too!" laughing, he could see that she had some mud on her.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:08 am
A laughter bubbles out of Snow Gem as she saw the goofy grin on Ardius' face while she prances around cheerfully around the colt. "Nice to meet you too! Ardius? That's cool name! Better than mine!" She pouts playfully at him. She blinks as she stares at him when he noted that she liked the mud too and she turns around, finally seeing mud on her tail and hind legs. "Oh... well!" She snickers while she playfully tackles Ardius into the mud puddle. "May as well get more mud on me! I heard mud can be very good thing for our hair and skin!" She cheerfully shouts while she playfully tugs on his ear.

Snow Gem never had any idea of personal space of others or how to act around the strangers so she usually treat them all like her toy or her own poor brother. "You are SO much fun than my brother. Can you be my brother? Aoi is SOOOOOOOOOOOO boring!" Her eyes went shifty as she looks around to make sure they both are alone.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:55 pm
Ardius was all wide eyed when she suddenly tackled him down into the mud again. " whoa!" laughing, he nipped at her as she tugged at his ear. " i have lots of siblings. some of them are way older than me too." he couldnt help but laugh more when she asked if he could be her brother. "i don't know if i could pass for your bother. we both are colored differently." grinning, he was glad he ran into snow gem since he was always happy to make new friends.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:39 pm
"Oooh! I only have one brother!" Snow Gem grins at Ardius as she wiggles her body while she dances around her new friend. "Bet its A LOT of fun to play with your siblings even if they are bigger than you!" She stops and peers at him curiously. "Is it fun to have a big family? I have so many aunts and uncles.. and cousins.. I think." She cocks her head to side and lips at the air thoughtfully.

"Aww.. we could always cover each other with mud and say we are twins!" Snow Gem laughs as she purposely flops over in the mud puddle and rolls around. "It would be awesome if we do that! Just tell our parents that we are twins and we are not leaving each other!" She giggles before she sneezes when some of mud got inside her nose.

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games