Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Tower of Mirrored Panties in the Haus of Misser Nicolaus

Back to Guilds

A guild of greatness and distinction and lust and joy. Mainly randomness. 

Tags: Roleplay, yaoi, love, lgbt, journals 

Reply The Tower of Mirrored Panties in the Haus of Misser Nicolaus
intro thread

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bloodclaw_anthony

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:09 pm
Since nic hadn't made one, and I'm quite bored, I thought I'd post one of these even though I think everyone in here knows who everyone else is. Feel free to delete this nic, I kinda feel like I took over your guild slightly.

I'm Kyle, age 18, living in Minnesota, currently going to college for Database Administration (or will be starting in March). I love music, my friends, zombies, and reading. I mostly read fantasy, sci-fi, and manga (really picky about manga though). I write whenever I feel the mood come on, and I don't claim it's very good. I'll wrap this up now, have a good day/night.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:01 am
Is this a introduction thread? Anyways....

Well hello there guys and gals.
You can call me either Kiba, Sid or Crush, I'm seventeen and lives in Norway. Yes, Norway! I'm in the 11th grade, or first grade of what we call HIgh School in norway. I read a lot and my favorite generes are Sci-fi, fantasy and whatever looks like a good read. I also read some manga, but not as much as I did before. Anime is good, but I enjoy "real"-series more.
I'm addicted to music, without it the world would be really silent... I can consider meself as a literar RPer, and I can do almost anything.

'Till next time!  

Kiba Yagarin

bloodclaw_anthony

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:32 am
It is an introduction thread, thank you for participating Kiba!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:45 pm
Hai.
Im tygra or Kristina but if you call me kristina i'll look at you like you're a weirdo.(or nick) I concider myself a literate Rper even though there are days i cant spell my way out of a paper bag and i forget spaces between words.

i love animals music any form of art and Literature.  

The Amazing Tygra Kaoomi

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
The Tower of Mirrored Panties in the Haus of Misser Nicolaus

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items