Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:20 pm
User Image

Seasons were interesting as now they changed to the snow. He'd never fully witnessed something this grand before yet his face never showed enthusiasm about it. He wandered onward inspecting things, pondering their reasons, etc. Each living thing had a way about them and he pined to learn as much as he could. As the snow once again started to fall, the stallion known simply as L was out trying to watch from where it fell from.

What he really pondered though was the fact he was dying for something other worldly sweet. What he wasn't sure but he knew apples weren't going to cut it as his taste was for something more and more exquisite. Sure he'd tried some of the natives offerings but nothing even came remotely close.

Hence the reason he was out in the fresh snowfall seeking something he couldn't find. Hearing the distinct clang of metal he looked downward at his fetlock wondering why it was there. Who was he L wondered? Had he been someone in a past life? Ah the questions of life which might never of been answered. But you see L was a special soul.... he never gave up.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:33 pm
User Image

Winter was the most wonderful season... at least it was in Azura's eyes, those emerald orbs staring at the bits of frozen water as they drifted down from the skies, a delighted smile playing its way across her mouth followed by a soft wiggle of her nose... the tiny flakes of snow sticking to her nose once every often.

Yeah, she was still pretty much a kid at heart, no matter how old she had grown over the years... and in her mind, there was nothing wrong with that, even if told otherwise. And, just like many a child, curiousity does seem to get the better of her... as it appears to have done today; her attentions being drawn toward L producing a slight tilt of her head, the thought of approaching him playing itself through her head many a time...

Would she do it? Or would she simply wait for him to take notice and then approach?  

Naru_Uchiha007

Dangerous Werewolf

9,225 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hunter 50

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:02 am
He was contemplating way too much he gingerly thought to himself that day. Finding the savory thought of something sweet was an interesting one. But not so interesting mind you as the mare watching him not too far away. He never paid attention to others around him, they simply were there. But for some reason L saw a pretty face enchanted by eyes as green as a summer's grass. Deep in color and wonder was his words err thoughts to be exact. He never was the social type either though a friendly Hello never hurt. So why not he pondered. It was a little lonely out here all by himself. Perhaps she knew where to find some things to cure his "cravings".

Clearing his throat he approached her trying to find something decent to converse. Sadly he sounded like a newborn foal as he spoke, "Ah hello there. How are you?"

Okay yeah that was childish but he wasn't social, not by a long shot in any case. Pondering what else to say he tried again, "I'm L. What's your name?"

It was odd but hey it passed the time right? Well he'd know for sure once this pretty emerald eyed girl made her response.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:37 pm
Being of such a playful nature, Azura flashed the stranger a friendly smile, "Hello!" She beamed, "I'm great! And how about you?"

It didn't matter to her if he was social not... at least she had someone to talk to, which is really all that mattered. "L? That's a funny name..." She said with a perked brow, that semi-puzzled look being quickly expelled as she introduces herself. "I'm Azura and it's a pleasure to meet yah!"

"So, I take it that you're not from around here, are yah L?" She soon began with questions of her own, head tilting itself to the side just a tad as a response is waited on.  

Naru_Uchiha007

Dangerous Werewolf

9,225 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hunter 50

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:53 am
His own appearence left him looking quite dazed, but the stallion in fact was highly intelligent. He smiled a brief charming gesture then nodded, "Why yes that is my name. Simply known as L" he commented as his medium length tail swished flicking a bothersome fly away.

"Azura. that's a beautiful name. Its means sky blue in Spanish right?" he asked her never letting his eyes leave hers. It was quite akward he admitted to speak like this, but in the same timing it was rather a treat to speak to her. Honestly she did remind him of the bright blue sky, but also her eyes were more like the grasses then the sky. Could it of been figurative perhaps? Maybe she was born under the bright blue sky or perhaps her personality gained her that name maybe? Compared to L she was enriched with a gorgeous coat rather then the bland off-white he had been born with. But what did coats have to do with who a creature was or believed in her nodded to himself.

Getting out of his brief yet conclusive agreement he spoke once more, "As a matter of fact I am new here. Couldn't tell you how I got here just that I am" he said with his voice so incredibly monotone once could of fallen into a deep sleep. That would of been rude of course thinking in such a manner.

He pondered for a moment, "Think you'd have time to show me around? I wouldn't mind some company from a pretty face such as yours either" he smiled then flicked his ears, "But tell me.... do you know where I can find... something sweet?"

Hopeful? Yes he was very much hoping she'd know. A native of this land surely had to know where to find things.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:11 pm
"Um, I guess so? I really wouldn't know if it is or not." She comments with a slight chuckle. Azura didn't really see, or even understand, why the meaning of her name is so important to the strange stallion, but offers a pleasant smile at the analytical skills he possess.

"I could tell you're not from around here..." Azura remarks, her gaze locked with his own, that smile remaining across her lips almost as if glued in place. "Um, I couldn't begin to tell you how you got here either... Besides, you're here, and that's all the really matters." She beams, that smile of her's seeming warmer than before.

"Sure! I'd love to show you around!" She definitely had a chipper streak to her, that smile never fading as she turned to head back from whence she came. "As for something sweet, I think I know where I can find you something."

Though he seemed liked a strange fellow, Azura was intrigued by him, her tail giving a light flick as she waited for him to follow.  

Naru_Uchiha007

Dangerous Werewolf

9,225 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hunter 50

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:25 pm
What an odd female. Odd yet pleasantly interesting in a naive yet amusing sense. I like her.

He wasn't thinking she was an airhead, she simply was an uplift to the current boredom lingering here and there. He needed a jolt awake anyway since his depression about not finding sweets wasn't helping any.

"You could? Really do I look like that much of a foreigner?" he asked this wondering to himself silently why he was wearing clothing and she was well.. naked in a sense. Did all the locals run around... naked he wondered. Wait maybe he was the one oddity since he did wear clothing. Why was that? He had no clue really. Open your eyes and there you are with... clothing. But enough of that on with the day away from wonderment and speculations.

He followed her with a half smile. He wasn't one to smile too much but he tried for her. He probably came off as goofy but she didn't mind it seemed.

"Great so where to first?" he asked eager to learn of the land and its sweets. Who was he kidding this girl could give him cavities. But he liked that seeing someone happy. It made him happy.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:33 pm
Azura gave thought to L's, that smile returning rather quickly to her before finding an answer. "You definitely look different, that's for sure. But being different is good! That's what makes you special!" The female beamed once more, showing just how cheery and uplifting she could be.

Though it was merely just a half smile he flashed, it was reassuring none the less to the female as she smiled back. It made her heart jump knowing that she hadn't inadvertently offended him.

"There's a lovely field not to far from here that has the most delicious strawberries.. It might not be what you're used to, but they're sweet none the less!" She was always the type to look at a situation in the most positive of manners, there almost literally being a spring in her step as she trotted off in the direction of said field.  

Naru_Uchiha007

Dangerous Werewolf

9,225 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hunter 50

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:03 pm
A field? What is there in a field besides grass, rocks, and strange clumps of earthy remnants. Wait did she say strawberries? I feel the need to investigate this savory tempting word that catches my utmost attention right now.

"Hmm well I think its an interesting idea and experience and I agree, lead the way Azura." he commented with his makeshift smile that still lacked due to his ringed eyes of shadow. He followed her admiring the red in her mane and tail loosing himself a moment more.

Sunshine in a field of flowers surrounded by the tall grasses and blue essence of the clouds. A few confectioneries to share and... Really what was he thinking right now. He really wanted strawberries dipped in chocolate....

He began a slow trot after her admiring things while also calculating what they would do in a strawberry field. Chocolate dipped strawberries.... It was a pity because he really loved that snack along with Marshmallows.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:10 pm
Azura couldn't keep herself from releasing a soft chuckle due to the manner in which L spoke. It was definitely weird, but that was one of the things she found interesting about this male, her fine tail giving itself a flick as they walked through the field.

"I'm not entirely sure how sweet you like things, L, but I hope that these will do for now." Azura beamed as she made a slow trot around a patch of strawberries, being the considerate type as she let him partake of them first.  

Naru_Uchiha007

Dangerous Werewolf

9,225 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hunter 50

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:58 pm
His mind still dabbled within the realm of extraordinary sweet things as they danced merrily within his head. His hooves clip-clopped in a rhythmic overture as those visions amused him so.

When they reached the sweet fruits his nostril breathed them in heavily, "Sweet yes like sugar and coffee in the morning. A simple danish or piece of chocolate cake is much desired with an adjoining strawberry. He watched her with much admiration for pointing him to the direction of sweet summer berries.

Leaning his head downward he paused looking back to her, "So is there a device of sorts that has black coffee, sugar, and cream by chance? Or maybe some whipped cream perhaps?" L had this odd feeling this land had no provisions as to what he was used to but the thought was comforting at least. He then took a nibble noting they were a tiny bit tart but not so much as to deter him from liking them.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:06 pm
A device to make coffee? Azura had a confused look cross her face as the words weren't comprehended on the level that he was possibly hoping. "Um, I don't really know what you're talking about when you say device, but I can assure you that we don't have anything like that around here." It was a shame to disappoint L like this, but she didn't want to lie about something like that... especially since it pertained to something she knew nothing about.

"So, how are they?" She finally inquired, her own head leaning down as she took one of the semi-sweet berries into her mouth. Oh how she loved the taste of fresh strawberries, the smile adorning her lips once more.  

Naru_Uchiha007

Dangerous Werewolf

9,225 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hunter 50

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:11 am
Where am I? No coffee in the morning? How am I supposed to cope with daily routines? So many questions were running through L's mind right now with endless possibilities of disappointments. He partook of more strawberries realizing that this may be his only sweet connection in this word; that is besides the sweet lil female that was trying her best to help him settle in this strange phenomenon of this place.

"They're very good" he responded while munching three at once, "Even if we can't get my favorite addictions in this world. This might actually suffice for a while" He craned his neck down grabbing another strawberry enjoying its semisweet flavor which flowed through him like a chocolate rush.

His dull gaze once again was adorned by his makeshift smile, "Thank you Azura. Tell me... Are there any need for detectives in this land? I'm very good at it you know."

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:27 am
A bright smile washed across Azura's lips at L's words, her heart jumping with joy as she seemed to have aided in staving off the other equine's sweet tooth for the time being. "I'm so glad to hear that! I told you they were delicious!" She beamed, her smile growing quite warm as she watched L proceed to feed off the strawberries.

"Detective? What exactly is that?" A bout of confusion replaced that female's warm smile, her head canting to the side as she truly didn't understand what L was asking of her.  

Naru_Uchiha007

Dangerous Werewolf

9,225 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hunter 50
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items