Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] Roaming With You {Del, Cres, Mecho, and Melody} Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Argentum Draconis

Enduring Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:29 pm
User Image

At first the need to want to get home had been so strong...to reassure Melody that she was still alive, that she was sorry...But then, wandering alone lost in the woods, she'd met him: bright blue eyes, a coat like spring on the plains, and little buzzing wings. She'd lost her heart to him, and even though he'd wanted to go with her, where ever it was she went, she just hadn't been able to bring herself to leave the grove they shared.

Long days had turned into weeks, weeks into months, and before Rondel had known it the face staring back at her from the pools hadn't been that of a little filly, but that of a full grown mare. Crescendo had changed too, he'd filled out, and his wings a little larger, he was everything to Rondel. As for his elusive mother, Rondel had only seen Clef a few times, but had never felt comfortable with approaching Crescendo's mother.

Rondel sighed and looked up at the sky through the break in the trees. She smiled to herself remembering roaming the woods with Crescendo, getting into trouble, but the time for that was over. "Time to go..." she said quietly to herself.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:11 pm
User Image

He didn't know what to think. Crescendo had expected her to return home to her mother as soon as possible. However, that never happened. She remained with him in their grove within the forest. Even after getting Clef's blessing to travel together to get Rondel back home to Melody.

But now, his little golden filly was now a full grown mare. He too had changed. He was bigger and stronger, his wings had grown out and despite his size he could still easily blend into most of the forest foliage. Granted they were a bit of an odd couple, but his heart fluttered even now when he was around his now golden mare. Though...he had to wonder why she was so afraid of his mother.

Mameha Otome

Eloquent Explorer

Lady Argentum Draconis

Enduring Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:18 pm
Rondel turned and looked over at him. She carefully tossed her head letting the bells in her mane chime before going over to him and putting her cheek against his. "Its time...its past time really..." she let her voice chime out like the bells she wore. She slowly stepped back and looked sidelong at the ground. "I've put it off for so long...I guess I just wanted..I don't know what I wanted." she snorted at shook her head.

She slowly looked back up at him. "I can't be little and lost in the woods anymore, Cres...Its time to go home, to find my mother."

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:30 pm
Crescendo raised his head from where he had been previously nibbling at the grass. She was ready to leave now? She had gotten so comfortable here and felt so safe in this grove though. Who knows what lurked beyond their grove at this point in their lives.

"Are you sure...? You were always so worried about leaving and not wanting to and all that before, Rondel..." He said, stepping closer to nuzzle her.

Mameha Otome

Eloquent Explorer

Lady Argentum Draconis

Enduring Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:37 pm
"I know, I set aside my wander lust to finally learn what its like to put down some roots. But...while I like it here, I miss the sky, Cres. I miss the openness, the wind moving across the grass, watching a storm roll in. I need...space." she finally manage.

She leaned into his nuzzling, smiling as the movement caused the bells on her harness to chime for him. "Its not fair to my family. They deserve to know what happened to me." she nuzzled his neck back almost afraid to ask the next question. "Will you go with me?"

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:47 pm
He nodded slightly, understanding her need to go home. Understanding that her family really does deserve to know that their little Rondel is alive, well and perfectly safe. He just wasn't sure he was ready to leave the only home he's ever known. To leave his own mother alone like that and worry if he's still safe and alive in the open plains.

This was going to be the journey of a lifetime and when he could, Crescendo swore to himself that he would return to let his mother know he was safe and sound. He smiled at Rondel and nodded again. "I'll go."

Mameha Otome

Eloquent Explorer

Lady Argentum Draconis

Enduring Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:56 pm
Rondel smiled radiantly at him. "Cres I..." she trailed off the words getting stuck in her throat. "Thank you. Thank you so much. I promise we'll come back some day. Its not forever...just for awhile." she took a breath then moved off towards the edge of the grove staring at the paths they'd beaten down over time leading to favorite spots both for food and scenic reasons.

Rondel closed her eyes and thought. She had to remember, even if it was from so long ago, she had to remember where she'd last seen Melody. She shook her head when it didn't come to her right away. "I'll remember soon enough." she said with a nod.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:09 am
"Yeah, not forever. I'm sure momma will understand when she can't find us. She'll know we finally left to go find your family and make sure they're okay." He said, smiling brightly at her and pushing back his own fear of leaving the grove again. After a moment he followed her gaze to look at the paths as well. He would be seeing a whole new side of the world starting today. The plains, the lake and rivers, the mountains and perhaps even the desert if they ever proceeded that far. He'd only ever heard stories before.

"Ready to go?"

Mameha Otome

Eloquent Explorer

Lady Argentum Draconis

Enduring Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:14 am
Rondel nodded before starting off down one of the little used paths that led towards what Rondel hoped was the edge of the forest and the last place she'd seen Melody.

She tried to pick up a brisk pace that set her bells to jingling merrily hoping it would make her feel better than she was at the moment. She glanced over to see if Crescendo's wings would set to buzzing along with her rhythm. No matter how many times she saw it, she still thought it was the cutest thing she'd ever seen.

"I'm trying to remember the last place I saw Momma all that time ago." she said trying to start a conversation. "I don't remember quite yet, but I will." she said with a nod.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:56 am
Crescendo trailed after her, bobbing his head slightly to the tune of her bells jingling. That was a sound he never got tired of hearing and welcomed every day that he did hear it. It was beautiful and left him feeling calm and content with life. A soft buzz came from his wings, adding to the tune of the bell chimes as they walked. It was becoming a natural thing for him to do. Half the time, Crescendo didn't even realize he was doing it.

"Dunno...something will spark your memory though! I'm sure of it!" He told her happily, moving up to walk beside her.

Mameha Otome

Eloquent Explorer

Lady Argentum Draconis

Enduring Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:07 am
Rondel nodded and smiled to herself as his wings picked up the beat. She let herself think quietly as they trotted along. It wasn't long until they were near the edge of their usual range and Rondel stopped to look around and think letting the surroundings give her any clues. "Why did I leave her that day..." she asked herself quietly. She closed her eyes and considered.

She leaned down and cropped at a bush as she thought and chewed slowly. It was then that something red caught her eye. It was nothing more than a feather from a robin but it sparked Rondel's memory enough. "Berries! I'd wandered off to find berries that the Voodoo Mare showed me!" she exclaimed happily. It been a long time since she'd thought of the encounter in the swamp but it was still a happy memory for her. She pranced a bit letting herself do a small dance routine to calm herself back down. "I remember~ the giant rock that looks like a shell!" she giggled happily and then looked over at Crescendo. "Ever hear of that? Its on the edge of the forest."

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:22 am
His wings stopped when she did and he watched her nibble at the bush. She seemed lost in thought so he shrugged it off and started trying to n** leaves off the lower tree branches for himself. However, Crescendo jumped at her sudden outburst about berries.

"It's been so long since you mentioned that strange VooDoo mare...the one from the swamp right? The one that taught you about all the plants and stuff around here?" He asked, turning his head to look back at her. "And no...I've never seen a shell rock before...not ever."

Mameha Otome

Eloquent Explorer

Lady Argentum Draconis

Enduring Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:34 am
"Yes that's the one." she said frowning a bit letting her ears flick. "Well it is near the edge of the forest...but it has to be a sort of gathering place. Its very noticeable." she said. "I asked so many questions about it." she smiled a bit at the memory of bouncing around her mother's feet before crashing in exhaustion that evening.

"I think...if we continue on we ought to eventually get to the edge and then can figure out from there the best direction to take." she said with a nod. "Its really the only thing we can do."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:31 pm
Crescendo nodded and smiled at her reassuringly. "Alright. Let's go." He said, nuzzling her gently before letting her lead the way. The place sounded fascinating, and being a meeting place meant that possibly there would be others as well. Not that it mattered or anything, just that he had never seen others besides his family and Rondel.

He started his wings buzzing softly again in tune to her bells once more. A sound he could listen to all day.

Mameha Otome

Eloquent Explorer

Lady Argentum Draconis

Enduring Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:40 pm
Rondel nuzzled him back then started trotting again. They had to make a few minor little detours for gullys to wide to jump, but near the evening the two finally broke out of the woods and into the open air.

Rondel gasped and blinked to hold back tears. She galloped a little ways from the woods and looked up throwing her head back to look up at the sky. "Oh, I missed this..." she whispered a breeze gently catching her mane and tail. "So much..."

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff