Guild Under New Management! Apply Here! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rich Gash
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:14 pm
I See The Old Owner Didn't Help Anyone. I Will Help You All I Have Many Job Openings, Just Apply. This Is The Application:

Username:
How Much You Are On Gaia:
Why Should I Hire You:
What Age Are You:
What Job Do You Think Your Suitable For:

Fill Out That Info And I Will Get Back To You  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:42 pm
Gain Job Application

-My Username: Shadowmonkey1990

-How Much Am I On Gaia: Too much(I get on at least once a day usually and I stay on for long periods of time).

-Why should you hire me: Because our guild needs an advertiser to bring members to the guild and I am your man.

-What is my age: 19

-What Job Do I Think Best Suites Me: Well a lot of the jobs you have available would be good but like I said above our guild really needs advertisement and you were right to ask me to advertise for our guild and so I would like the position of head of advertising and together we will get more members in our guild(I already got one too her username is Sterl BlackRose). Get back to me okay bro.  

Shadowmonkey1990
Vice Captain

4,750 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Befriended 100

Rich Gash
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:10 pm
Shadowmonkey1990
Gain Job Application

-How Much Am I On Gaia: Too much(I get on at least once a day usually and I stay on for long periods of time).

-Why should you hire me: Because our guild needs an advertiser to bring members to the guild and I am your man.

-What Job Do I Think Best Suites Me: Well a lot of the jobs you have available would be good but like I said above our guild really needs advertisement and you were right to ask me to advertise for our guild and so I would like the position of head of advertising and together we will get more members in our guild(I already got one too her username is Sterl BlackRose). Get back to me okay bro.

You Are Hired  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:22 pm
Rich Gash
Shadowmonkey1990
Gain Job Application

You Are Hired

Thank you I am already working hard and maybe with your permission we could start a whole Gaian Advertising Firm waddya think?  

Shadowmonkey1990
Vice Captain

4,750 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Befriended 100

SterlBlackRose
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:10 pm
Gain Job Application

-My Username: Sterl BlackRose

-How Much Am I On Gaia: Im on everyday

-Why should you hire me: I can help with the forums and advertising and i have many ideas for what we can do in the forums.

-What is my age: 17 in April

-What Job Do I Think Best Suites Me: I mostly would love to take on any job that you need help with. I am willing to ask more people to join and advertise for our guild(you heard of me from my big brother Shadowmonkey1990).  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:41 pm
Sterl BlackRose
Gain Job Application

-Why should you hire me: I can help with the forums and advertising and i have many ideas for what we can do in the forums.

-What Job Do I Think Best Suites Me: I mostly would love to take on any job that you need help with. I am willing to ask more people to join and advertise for our guild(you heard of me from my big brother Shadowmonkey1990).

Thanks Sterl XD  

Shadowmonkey1990
Vice Captain

4,750 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Befriended 100

SterlBlackRose
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:05 pm
Shadowmonkey1990
Sterl BlackRose
Gain Job Application

Thanks Sterl XD
XD np  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:47 am
Sterl BlackRose
Gain Job Application

You Can Be Fourm Moderator and advertiser You just have to add my avatar  

Rich Gash
Captain

Zaileeyona

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:19 pm
Ok Rich my man this is shadowmonkey1990, my gf is sitting right next to me and doesn't feel like typing so I am doing it for her.

-Username: Zaileeyona

-She is hardly on gaia due to a rough schedule

-What job best suits her: No preference

-Additional Information This is my gf's account not mine.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:30 am
Zaileeyona
Ok Rich my man this is shadowmonkey1990, my gf is sitting right next to me and doesn't feel like typing so I am doing it for her.

umm i need to think of a good job for you  

Rich Gash
Captain

Shadowmonkey1990
Vice Captain

4,750 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:51 am
Rich Gash
Zaileeyona

umm i need to think of a good job for you

She really isn't on hardly ever Gash, I just thought it would be neat to get her involved, she is too busy with real life stuff atm.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:21 pm
Hey bro, I made this topic an Announcement and made an Announcement of my own, I hope you like it!!!  

Shadowmonkey1990
Vice Captain

4,750 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Befriended 100

Synical Dreamer

Friendly Lunatic

7,300 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:51 pm
Application

Username: Xmaster_metalX

How Much You Are On Gaia: Almost every day, I am on at least 6 hours a week, usualy more.

Why Should I Hire You: I have a polite and mature attitude towards everybody and I can handle rude people in a positive way. I have experiance working in guilds as I run my own role play university guild which people are active on.

What Age Are You: 16, but don't underestimate me because of my age wink

What Job Do You Think Your Suitable For: I would be able to handle moderating the forums, advertising, help plan things for the guild (it depends on what it is), and almost anything you ask of me.

I cannot however design layouts for threads and posts, while mine don't look bad when I put effort into it, many other people do a much better job.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:35 am
Xmaster_metalX
Application

Username: Xmaster_metalX

How Much You Are On Gaia: Almost every day, I am on at least 6 hours a week, usualy more.

Why Should I Hire You: I have a polite and mature attitude towards everybody and I can handle rude people in a positive way. I have experiance working in guilds as I run my own role play university guild which people are active on.

What Age Are You: 16, but don't underestimate me because of my age wink

What Job Do You Think Your Suitable For: I would be able to handle moderating the forums, advertising, help plan things for the guild (it depends on what it is), and almost anything you ask of me.

I cannot however design layouts for threads and posts, while mine don't look bad when I put effort into it, many other people do a much better job.

i will hire you i will tell you a job in private messageing  

Rich Gash
Captain

Gaia Job Center

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out