Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The imperial territory ( imperial lands RP area )
[PRP]On The Wings of ---Oh look! SHINY! ( Puds & Ice)[FIN] Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PuddleInk

Hallowed Heckler

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:53 pm
It was fair to say the day was half over. What with the whole sky being a lovely blue color...then again there was what looked to be storm clouds in the distance some miles away. The perks of being on a base in flat terrain was that..and only that.

Maybe there would be rain, thought Talon as he leaned against the cafe chair he was sitting it. Moe was not too far off, being cute for the ladies and getting MUCHO PETTING TIME! It wasn't anything that concerned the pilot. Moe wasn't hurting anything, yet. Yet...even so, there was this odd prickling on the back of his neck as he thought long and hard. Wasn't there some special ZOID and person coming? Probably.

"Oye! Moe..hate to break it up but its time to head back, " the pilot said, throwing a couple of notes under the cup of iced tea ( now empty) and giving the ladies a wink. " We'll be back soon enough, lady killer. "

The dog sized robotic quadruped dinosaur barked a happy bark, then trotted after his master, tail swinging wildly as the two made their way from the city, to the base, then on the base to the main hangar. Talon took a glance at his own Zoid, which was still just chilling there looking thrilled it wasn't getting potentially shot at. Ah... good ol' Tyrant. Just chillaxing while papers were being processed.

Maybe Talon should start saving up funds just in case something happened to his beloved Zoid. Maybe... That thought made him sigh and sit on the back of the MRZ. " Hum...Moe... I should train you to carry stuff around... " he muttered, scratching just behind the belted mask of the little Zoid absently. ...Completely not paying attention to what was going on around him.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:14 pm
User Image
Above the base flew the neon redler, arriving from another base. All the other zoids had the same colors, the girl grinned, she'd have to remember to thank Daddy next time she saw him for getting the Redler a customized painting job, Reg and black were just so dull... and It was her redler after all it had to be flashy.

"Am I cleared to land?" she asked the base over the com in military tone as the zoid circled.

"You are everything checked out, Proceed to the main hanger." the voice came finally after a few minutes.

Finally, geeze they really knew how to make a lady wait. Didn't they know who her father was? "Roger that." she replied flicking the com off. "Hear that Striker We finally get to land." she smirked as she brought the Redler in front of the hanger. The Aerial zoid hovered for a moment as Ice lined the zoid up before setting the dragon down on the cement. With the flick of another switch Striker's aerial engines slowed and stopped with a loud humming until becoming silent. She had the zoid walk inside and dock with one of the platforms.

Striker opened the cockpit for Ice as soon as he was stationary.

"Thanks Striker." she said as the cockpit opened, Ice ran her hand through her short hair and grinned glancing around, finally she got another station. That last one was so dull nothing even happened all she did was recon...

She hopped out of the cockpit. "Don't go anywhere or cause trouble right?" she teased the zoid quietly The Redler responded with a almost laughing growl. "I got it, I should be the careful one right." She waved her hand back and forth as though she didn't care "Got it Striker." pat the side of the Zoid affectionately before straightening herself, She knew how to act around others and what was expected of her. Ice slid to the feet of the Redler before starting away from her zoid. She had to go report in after all.

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

PuddleInk

Hallowed Heckler

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:30 pm
Talon was about to just head inside and ask for permission to go for a run when the dragon type Zoid came into the hangar. He stared at it for a moment, okay, a really long moment with his jaw dropping almost to the floor. Wow! Someone had money to get a Zoid like that!

A whistle escaped his lips and he was grinning from ear to ear, why, there be new blood in this here land! More people to talk to! YAAAY!

The Raptor Pilot was rather impressed, Moe on the other hand was upset that the pettings had stopped. It wanted more pettings and the lazy pilot wasn't doing his job. More pettings!

Still on the back of the MRZ, Talon found himself moving...slowly...across...the...floor...towards the rather new and impressive pilot that had exited the Redler. He waved to the girl and shouted a greeting. " You must be new. Mighty fancy Zoid you have there... Purple and green? " Minor comments here and there, but it was only so much he could do while on the back of the MRZ. He grinned again. Obviously he looked like a fool.

And the mechanics and other pilots ignored him. Normal. Silly... Pass the monkey wrench...

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:02 am
Ice turned her head as the guy called to her. He was sitting on something... Wait was he moving? toward her. What the hell was that?! It was kinda cute... an MZR, it had to be she realized as it got closer. It was round and had an adorable little mask over it's head. It was Green. She loved green she'd have to ask her father for one on her next birthday.

"Charming." she muttered smirking back slightly amused at the fact he didn't seem to realize the MZR was moving him toward her that and he did look like a fool.

Regardless Ice waved back "I am, just transferred bases." She grinned affectionately back at the Redler when he mentioned Striker's obviously un uniform color scheme.

"Of course, Striker is unique you can't put a price on that." well actually you could. After all her father bribed a few higher people to allow the Zoid into the military. She got quite a few looks from those not noble born because of that but honestly it was the way of the world... "You've got a pretty interesting toy there yourself I might add." she motioned to Moe.

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

PuddleInk

Hallowed Heckler

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:50 am
A sturdy little sucker ( and a babe magnet from the looks of it), Moe was pretty much as strong as an Ox and as as charming as a little Sugar Glider. The little Green, Tan, and brown thing chirped excitedly and sped up. Talon had to make a grab at the neck-frill of a mask to stay steady. And still, it looked effortless. Darn he was good.

"Fancy! " Talon said, then curiosity took over, "Where from? " As the girl looked back at her beloved Zoid, Talon couldn't help but glance at it as well. Hum.. It really would stand out as a scouter. The colors wouldn't be ideal for much of anything other then heavy assault during a storm, a mild storm, but a storm nonetheless. Why was his mind going over this? He hadn't a clue. Something told him that this was money bought and not merit earned.

Oh yeah. The pilot. That's what gave it away. An eyebrow raised at the mentioning of price. " Uh-huh..." he said, not at all convinced that that was the case. And she dared call Moe a toy!? Moe whimpered and stopped in its tracks, not but a couple feet away from the girl. " Toy? " Talon stood up and seemed to take a good look at the 'toy'. Could he be mocking her in some strange way? Possibly. She rubbed him the wrong way with insulting his companions.

His head shook and he started laughing. Wow... What a funny little girl. " This 'toy' was a gift from the Republic General for establishing friendly communications. He is not a toy. " Talon grinned and leaned forward to this girl with very interesting views on Zoids. "You can't put a price on companionship. 'Member that when repair bills come into play. " He snickered and then held out his hand, falling back on his heels. " Name's Talon. The green Raptor is mine. 'Nd you are? "

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:07 pm
"The imperial capital" she replied, She and her father lived in the upper class districts. But she'd keep that a little quiet.

"My apologies perhaps toy wasn't the best choice of word, I meant friend." She corrected herself with a slight smile. He was mocking her, that much was obvious, he was good a silent insults. But as much fun as it would be to start fight with him now was not the time. considering the impact it may have on her family if she was disciplined the first day of her transfer. That's be something to tell her father.

Wait that round ball was from who? Ice's eyes lit, "It was from the Republican General?" Damn that little MZR really was worth something. Then that must be the Ambassador her father had told her about since he had only been recently appointed. "But of course." She agreed, It was the only thing that she'd found money unable to buy. It was a hard lesson learned when she was younger.

"I've heard of you Talon, You're pretty Famous after all." Ice glanced at the Raptor, "Green eh?" he was part of the raptor squadron. They were all unique. "Very nice," he had to have quite a bit of skill to even manage to be considered for the squadron she had been told. she faced Talon again, "Codname is Ice Dragon, but you can just call me Ice." Every air pilot whether it was a Zabat or a Redler received a nickname to go by. There were some pretty silly ones to say the least.

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

PuddleInk

Hallowed Heckler

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:24 pm
Oh! She was smart too. This might result in a friendship... Or not. Talon really wasn't up to judging that just quite yet. " Huh... Welcome to the podunk outskirts, where the drinks are five times as expensive, but taste just as bad. " He gave a grin and leaned on the little MRZ again.

The little MRZ chirped, and started wagging its stump of a tail. Talon chose to ignore the sudden trill whistle from the little dino. It wanted to be petted by this odd girl. Talon was still a bit skeptical of her to let the girl anywhere near his beloved things. " Probably not. But as it's your first time to the outer lands, best keep in mind that we think of everything as a friend and not some object to own. " He gave the girl a wink and relaxed. Talon wasn't in the mood to pick a fight with a pilot to a Zoid that could rip his own in thrice without blinking. His 'save the core' fund was still in the negative.

Her sudden interest in the MRZ made him shift uneasily. " Um...Yeah. Also got a sandwich out of it. He has an awesome sense of humor. Surprising considering all that's happened to them... Kinda feel bad for the Republic. " ...

And he tuned out for a bit. He got a shock of his life when he was told he was famous. " Whaaaaaa? " That was a shocker. So that means people were talking about him back at the capital. Oh dear... They better all be lies. " Sigh... really? Damn. I was going for low profile. And thank you. Tyrant has an attitude, but he's a pretty mellow Zoid compared to some. " Talon stared at the Tyrant and rather lost himself in thinking of all the improvements he could deal the Raptor. Starting with an armor upgrade. Then he heard something about a code name and back in the moment was he. " Ice, huh? " His eyes traveled from the fair pilot to the Redler. " Not as odd as some, but I take it the ice comes from your rather interesting hair color? " He dared to ask. Hey, it was a pretty color, just not one he saw all too often.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:11 pm
"I thank you for the warm welcome ambassador Talon." she gave a little bow. Ice often had trouble thinking of things as anything else besides material goods. Even her own redler for a long time she had thought of it only as a new toy from father for her birthday, it was at least a year before she'd even named him properly.

"I should recommended you to the commander to show me around..." she smirked slightly "Since you seem to have been stationed here a while." He was being sarcastic and a smart a**. This might really be fun, definitely not as boring as the last base she was at. Ice glanced back down at the MRZ, he really was cute.

"A sandwich? Really, that's not something I would have guessed they'd give as a reward." she chuckled lightly. That was almost humorous. He didn't think he was famous either? Who in the imperial council hadn't heard of his run in with that Republican soldier then the general after. Though the General's letter smoothed things over.

Ice nodded "You're welcome he is certainly a handsome raptor." She was hoping she could see the special ops team in action sometime. "Were are your teammates?" Maybe there were hear as well. She'd have to attend one of their training sessions to get a good look at the Emperor's prized team. She gave another nod to Talon. Her hair? what was wrong with her hair? Her hair color was prized among her family and relatives. honestly did this guy live under a rock Not to know the nobles of the ruling class? Either way. "Perhaps." she answered Though she'd never thought about it before.

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

PuddleInk

Hallowed Heckler

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:44 pm
Talon rubbed the back of his head as he was given a title. Geh... So not used to this. Was he really thought that highly at the capital? Blah..If he had need to travel there, he'd give them pompus stiffs a talking to. " Er...You're welcome...? "

And he was gonna have to show the girl around? This was turning into a bad idea. Instead of vocalizing that, he snickered, " Sure, and free of charge too. " he stood up and pointed in a vague direction, " There's the mess hall, connected to the admin building, connected to that would be the officer's quarters. " Talon turned on his heels and pointed in the other direction. " The bunks are in that direction, as is the parade grounds, and the hallowed halls of the mechanics quarters. The bars are outside the base. Tours done. " He grinned at her, And Moe? Moe thumped over and demanded pettings from this new girl.

"It was the best sandwich I ever had. " Talon said, nodding with his arms crossed over one another. " They don't serve good BLT's here. " He grumbled and found his attention wavering. Eehh ....soo..boored...must...pay...attention! And no. He didn't see himself as famous. He saw himself as any other working stiff that just had to deal with the enemies more often then not.

Attention was back onto his beloved Raptor. Talon observed the snoozing Zoid, and grinned. "They're off doing other things. Two are out to get me and the other is somewhere off doing something important. We haven't had a group training in a while. Not that I'm complaining. Our personalities don't mesh well. Word is the team was put together by a game of darts. " He shrugged and then turned back to look at the girl.

Talon was aware of the oddities that the upper classes had. Including odd hair, eye, skin, and tattoo coloration and styles. " Fancy... An upper class gal like you in a place like this. Must have pissed someone off. " Talon just grinned. Yeah... Pissing this one off was a bad idea. But here, she was an equal and he didn't really want her to start pulling class here. The other folks wouldn't appreciate it. Neither would he, but he didn't care one way or another. "Say... Want a grab a drink or two after finishing your transfer papers? "

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:40 pm
"Wasn't much worth payin for there anyway I already had the rough layout memorized." Ice spoke as though she didn't care as the girl she bent over and pet the little green MRZ. "Aren't you cute." Ice smiled as she continued to pet Moe.

Food again? This time though ice only just gave a nod lifting her hand from Moe and standing to face Talon again= she placed her hand on her hip.

"That's a shame I was looking forward to seeing how you four worked together." somehow the idiots who drafted the people for the team managed to get people who couldn't even work together. Honestly, the Republic group what was just formed would almost certain to work together perfectly. "It seems so." she agreed. Darts was a perfect analogy in this case.

So he did finally get the hint. and he seemed to know a little more than he was telling And he was just itching to annoy her too. Most certainly not the smartest thing. "To the contrary my civilian friend...It's a tradition in my family to join the military upon reaching a certain Age." she explained She could so go on a rant about the different classes but. Ice didn't quite feel in the mood for it.

"Maybe," she smirked "I have to finish the paperwork first." she smirked back. She would most likely have a drink or two with him but she'd let him wonder first. "But Speaking of Transfer papers I'd say I have to get that done as soon as I report to the commander I've arrived." she said as she started moving off "See ya Talon." she said with a tilt of her hand.

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

PuddleInk

Hallowed Heckler

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:02 pm
" Y'never said how much of a tour you wanted. " Oh she was humerous! Course, Moe there wasn't helping the situation by acting all cute and the likes. He as nuzzling into the girl practiaclly putting a motorboat to shame with the purring. Talon felt his eye twitch.

He snickered at her comment. "If you're that inclined, send a word up the ladder and get a mission for the group of us. Differences aside, we do work well..after a squabble. Or several. " Talon had heard of the new wolf squad, but wasn't really worried. It wasn't his military. And the chances of them not working were just as high. It all depended on how they acted in a crisis. " Or names out of a hat. I haven't decided which one is more appropriate. "

"Oh..." He said, seeming to think about what he was to say next. "So that's how them kids that don't know jack get custom Zoids. Fancy... I'll keep that in mind next I come across Jacob. Maybe ask him about his families bribed Zoids. Oh wait. No. He's a military brat. My bad. " Talon's smile looked more like a cat's grin. She had pushed a few buttons with that one, no doubt. Moe murred and bumped against Talon, to which Talon scratched the doglike Zoid behind the mask. "Sorry about that. But class is an issue I'd rather not discuss. " he said softly and midly distracted.

An eyebrow rose in a rather curious manner. Boy she could play. "It's always paperwork. Sometimes don't you wish it would just go all away? " A soft chuckle and the pilot nodded. "Sweet. I'll be hanging around here for when you want to hit the bars, Ice. " With that, Talon observed the girl leave, he frowned severely and headed to check on his own Zoid and mechanic pal. It really was just across the bay, but then again, it was probably a couple miles wide so it did take him quite a while to get over there in the first place.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:31 pm
Mmm Maybe she'd do that or ask her father to do that for her. but Darts on a board or names out of a hat both were equally fitting. Ice took the blunt insult and didn't retaliate. It was obviously a touchy subject for him, and for her. she wanted to slap him, she worked as hard as any of them, she just for more privileges but her skills would show in battle, she needn't worry about that... but to assume she didn't work was annoying, Ice was one of the aces from the imperial base by the capital, and she'd be sure to make it show.

"Yeah, I do some days." she called back teasingly over her shoulder as she headed for the commander's office to get the paperwork that needed to be done.

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

PuddleInk

Hallowed Heckler

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:54 pm
Class was a touchy subject. And it was good that they got that out of the way now. Later on that might have caused some major issues that would mean the big whigs would have to step in and separate them. Which would be bad on both their parts.

Talon was muttering and snickering while he tinkered with the Tyrant. Moe was not too far by lounging on a foot/claw making hoots of agreement every so often or sighs of dejection. It wasn't anything major, just some minor repairs and maybe some upgrades. Not that he had any money for the upgrades. Most of his salary was being saved up for a rainy day in case something fell down the pipes.

Nonetheless, it felt nice to just sit and tinker for a bit while the world moved around. Very simple. No doom looming over so doom like, and no darn protocol to have to uphold. There was much muttered cursing coming from the laid-back pilot.

'Hoot, honk,squee--k!' said the little MRZ thirty feet below the pilot.

"Yeah. yeah...I'll take you for a walk as soon as I'm done running the cooling line for optimum--"

"-bellow- honk! "

" Moe! Shut up! If you had opposable thumbs I'd have you do this instead. "

"-click- Purr, squeak. "

" ... You're point is made. But I don't need a sharp beak to cut wires. You'll electrocute yourself. "

" Hoot, hooooonk!"

"Bored? Me too! I'm not the one sitting on my bum complaining about it. "

"Chirp. "

Talon glared down at the MRZ after that. Oh, so it was now going to insult him! "Am not! I'm far more fetching then you! Why, I could be a real lady killer if it wasn't for the fact I don't see the need to look for a wife. Thank you very much! " There was another hoot and a honk, Talon's eye was twitching by then, and he slammed the access panel closed, minor upgrade finished, slid down the access line and tackled the MRZ. "Take it back! "

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:40 pm
Well that was long and boring as usual. Transfer papers shouldn't take that long. The commander had to talk to her about her zoid colors even though he knew full well it was allowed. Ice ran her hand through her hair before stretching then began to walk back through the hangar.

A familiar and loud voice caught her attention. Lavender eyes drawn to the spectacle atop Tyrant. Guess that means it's time for a drink. A mischievous smirk found it's way to her face.

"You look a little busy now, maybe I'll just head to my room." she said casually to catch his attention. "Hey Little guy." she gave moe a pat on his head.

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

PuddleInk

Hallowed Heckler

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:51 pm
"Nehchewhaaaaa? " Talon said, holding the MRZ in a rather interesting headlock as someone walked over and mentioned something about room and busy. That someone happend to be Ice. Maybe he would start calling her Icy. Ice made him think of that disgusting ice cream substitute he had to wolf down during lunch. "No! Not busy. Annoyed, but not busy. "

Moe was released and bounded over to receive the pettings. Eeeeeh! Pettings! He liked this squishy one. The little MRZ purred happily.

The pilot decided to ignore the whole previous havoc that had just happened and brushed a bit of dirt from his coveralls. He kept an eye on Moe and slid off the foot of the Raptor. "Er..You still up for that drink? " he asked, totally pretending like he hadn't just moments ago acted like a complete fool.

The imperial territory ( imperial lands RP area )

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games