Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP]Where Games Become Fun...(Hallows Bane x Nymphalidae) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nayci

Dangerous Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:46 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The Silent Demon

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The Huntress

“Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.” -- John Webster

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:00 pm
Evening couldn't come quickly enough in Hallow's mind. And as the cool of the evening hit his lungs he allowed himself to slightly relax as his herdmates settled down for the evening. Good news was that when he got back nobody noticed that he had been gone all night or that he could still smell blood on his breath, and he was allowed to retire for the day until his services were needed again.

It felt good to know that his secrets were safely hidden away in his mind and in some aspect in the intriguing mare Nymphalidae. He couldn't deny that he found her attractive. But he was not about to act upon impulse. It just wasn't in his nature. But then again what was? He had acted out of impulse last night. And all because Nympalidae wanted him to. That thought slightly confused him but overall he paid it no mind. He had found someone that was, low and behold, like him.

As he made his way down the path that would become a well known area to him later on, he called out to the mare that had captured his attention so thoroughly.

Nayci

Dangerous Shapeshifter

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:17 am
Nymphalidae had entertained herself all day with thoughts of harassing Bane's herd, but she had promised the stallion that she would stay out of sight -- and for as long as she did so, Hallow's had told her she could do whatever she pleased on his herd's land. And why would she wish to ruin a deal like that so soon? Bane seemed to be so easily influenced, too -- and Nymphalidae was sure that she could manipulate him into giving her anything she wanted. And so that was all she was left with -- thoughts of doing things she was forbidden to do, which had always seemed so much more appealing to her.

But why he wished to stay with a weak herd (by Nymphalidae's standards) was beyond her. Perhaps, over time, she could convince him that they were beneath him -- to leave them behind. Or, even better, banish them all and keep these lands for himself! Would he allow her free reign? Not that she needed his permission, of course -- she snorted at the mere thought of letting this stallion tell her what to do! It would just be easier for her to know that she could roam here without being an unwanted trespasser.

And there was still that uncomfortable, nagging reminder that this stallion wasn't a pure kalona -- he had stated so himself -- but aside from his unusual tail, his appearance said otherwise. So why did she feel drawn to him?

Nymphalidae headed toward the area they had agreed to meet tonight, ears perking up at the sound of her name being called. It pleased her that he had arrived first; it didn't make her seem so eager to meet him again. So eager to corrupt. She smiled as she emerged out onto the path to greet him. "I was wondering if you'd show up. It seems like the moon is losing its hold over your instincts, doesn't it?"

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:31 pm
"mmmm, maybe" Hallows mused, " or I'm just on time. We did agree to meet right as the sun came down."

He gave her a lazy smirk and began walking further into the trees, footsteps stilll light.

"Where shall we go this midnight eve Huntress of the Night? Where shall we spill blood tonight?" he voice strangely dark and low for himself.

He had decided to allow himself this small release yesterday, she seemed to accept him and what he was, so therefore why not show her a part of his true nature? She seemed to enjoy the morbidity anyway. And with that thought, and as the trees covered them into real true darkness, his eyes glowed a light translucent green. It was time to play.

Nayci

Dangerous Shapeshifter

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:20 pm
Excited smile on her face, Nymphalidae eagerly followed Hallows Bane into the vast darkness of the night. The light of the moon reflected against her own golden eyes, but they did not posses the same eerie glow that Bane's seemed to have when they passed beneath the shadows. Was it true that he only met her here tonight because of a promise, or was he learning to control his own instincts more? It was impossible to tell. She galloped ahead of him through the forest, but never far enough that she would disappear out of sight. "Let's travel deep into the forest, demon, and see what prey we can find..." she all but purred, pausing in her steps to turn her head and look back at him.

"There's a cave I found, I think a family of raccoons have taken up living there. Nothing we can't handle, I'm sure... what could a raccoon do to us hunters? A whole family ought to be good enough for a feast. I hope you've brought along your appetite."

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:38 pm
"Nymphalidae, I'm shocked. You think I wouldn't," Hallows grinned while keeping stride with her, and then some, "to be frank after tasting blood after so long last night grass doesn't seem to be..." he paused for a second to think, " as appetizing or filling like normal."

He knew he should maybe be slightly careful with all of this, especially since he barely knew the mare he was currently partnered with. But for right now, who really cared. The moon was full as it was bright, his herd sound asleep in the clearing about a half a mile off and wouldn't be awake for awhile. And on top of that he had an amazingly beautiful and powerful mare to hunt with him. Now was the time to let loose, to have fun.

Whether he realized it or not thinking of the hunt tonight made his fangs elongate even more to protrude slightly further out of his mouth and his eyes to glow brighter as it got darker. The trees becoming even more dense and to be frank, he couldn't feel more alive now. It was amazing if not an extremely powerful feeling to have. For the first time ever since coming to these lands and finding this herd, he felt normal.

Upon coming to the cave's entrance Hallows lifted his sleek neck and head to sniff the air. There we maybe...five or six raccoons that he could currently smell. Maybe there were more but regardless, they'd find them all. He knew they would. And as his instincts started to set in, he started to realize that this is what he was truly meant to do. And he reveled in it.

Nayci

Dangerous Shapeshifter

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:46 pm
Nymphalidae watched Bane with amusement in her eyes as they made their way through the thick of the forest, ducking her head beneath low branches and tossing her mane to shake away leaves that clung to her as they passed the trees. "Of course it wouldn't. Only lesser beings feel satisfied by merely eating the grass we walk on. We are above them," she declared firmly. She was pleased to hear that he seemed to be taking a liking to blood over grass so quickly -- after all, what good was a stallion whose appetite kept his nose in the dirt? None at all.

Her tail swished as the pair of hunters approached the entrance to the cave, catching the scent of the family raccoons settled down inside. She didn't know if they heard their approach, but it didn't matter to her -- she was bigger, and the ground here was not soft enough to make for good tunneling. Surely, there was no space for them to escape.

"Help me paint the cave red with them, Bane," she murmured, rearing up on her hind legs to kick out her feet before she bounded into the depths of the cave. The family of raccoons scattered at the sound of thundering hooves and the looming shadows of the pair of winged horses, but their scrambling claws were not fast enough. Nymphalidae swept a young raccoon up by the throat between sharp teeth and tossed it against the wall of the cave, rushing over to finish the job by crushing the poor creature beneath her hooves.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:23 pm
And help Hallows did, quite proficiently at that too. One by on the raccoons fell to Hallow deadly fangs and horns. Tonight's bloodbath was quite bigger than lasts in terms of lasts nights. At least in terms of how Hallows moved. With of whip of his tail he sent two raccoons flying into a nearby rock, cracking their skulls and spines. Death was pretty much immediate.

Something started to snap in Hallows mind. His body starting to not mind just how much blood got on him, in fact, it became almost primal. The raccoons really had no chance in the matter that was for sure. They fell quicker than they could try to escape. But when they did either Hallows or Nymphalidae blocked their escape. As the last raccoon dared to try to save its self from being killed, Hallows came sweeping in to smash and pierce it through the throat with one of his deadly horns.

Coming to a halt Hallows twitched, the fresh kill was stuck on his left horn. With a feral growl he tried to bite it and pull it off. But alas, it was rather stuck.

Nayci

Dangerous Shapeshifter

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:31 pm
Nymphalidae's breath came in heavy pants once they finished slaughtering the raccoon family, and she lowered her head to tear into the soft body of one of the raccoons at her hooves. Pushing her muzzle against the skin to get at the warm meat on the inside, when the mare raised her head to look at her hunting partner she paused in her feast. And then, muzzle smeared with blood and eyes still shining from the excitement of their victory over their prey, she laughed. "Are we having a little trouble, my demon?" she teased, trotting over to his side. She nickered softly and gave the tail of the raccoon stuck on Bane's horn a small, playful tug -- and then with a sharp jerk of her head, she ripped the creature away from Bane's horn, its side torn open and dripping blood onto the cave's floor.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:54 pm
Hallows snorted indignantly and mumbled, "No, I have no idea what you're talking about," and dipped his head to a nearby ripped in half raccoon.

With a single motion he gripped the carcass in his jaws and flipped it up in the air, swallowing it whole as it descended back down. As the wind slightly picked up his ears picked up something in the not too far distance. Hallows eyes narrowed and he turned his head and neck around to look at the mouth of the cave.

"Something's coming," he stated simply and went to look outside, "Not someone from the herd. But something."

His nose lifted to smell the air, and upon catching a wiff of the scent he became a bit confused. It actually smelled familiar? (No pun intended) Not soon long after he caught the sound of flapping wings and a black spot not too far high came descending down, looking like a bat shaped something.

"There you are! I've been looking for years to find you again! Why are you here and not there!? Why'd you leave!? I was so worried! I, I, I..." the bat thing exclaimed and trailed coming to get in Hallows face.

Dumbfounded Hallows stared at the oddball in front of him.

".....Who the hell are you?"

Nayci

Dangerous Shapeshifter

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:11 pm
Nymphalidae lowered her head to return to her feast, stripping flesh from meat and meat from bone. The wind brought with it the scent of an intruder, and she noticed it nearly as soon as Hallow's Bane had -- lifting her head and ears pricked toward the entrance of the cave, she could tell it was not the scent of one of their kind. The mare followed Bane as he approached the cave's opening, peering out into the darkness to try and catch sight of whatever was intruding on their meal before it caught sight of them. She was left baffled when the little skittish flapping thing seemed to know Bane, and a possessive jealously flared up within her, watching the bat with narrowed eyes as her ears pressed flat back against her head with obvious annoyance.

"Looks like dessert to me," Nymphalidae declared when Bane didn't seem to know who this was, and she lurched toward the creature with a flutter of her dark butterfly wings and a snap of her jaws -- not close enough to actually bite the bat, but the threat of it was there.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:27 pm
Said bat squeaked in surprise and quickly flew a tad higher, enough to get away from the rather scary mare from biting her.

"I'm Leeki and I'm not food!she cried out fluttering wildly. "I'm Hallows familiar!"

"Familiar?" Hallows wondered, eyes scrunching up in confusion. "I've never heard of familiars let alone HAVE one."

Leeki got a look of being pure upset "You and I were bonded back when you were fresh out of your basket. You don't remember?"

"No I don't," Hallows answered flatly. "And even if I did I doubt I'd still be with this 'familiar'. What's the point? I have other stuff to do with my time.

"But Hallows the bond between Soquili and familiar can never be broken! I'm surprised you don't even remember that." the bat replied,"You should come home. Back to the demonic herd in which you originally ran away from."

Hallows growled and glared at his...familiar, the word seemed to piss him off for some reason. " I'm not going anywhere. And even if you ARE my familiar you have no right to tell me what to do. I obviously ran away for a reason, the reason itself escapes me but it doesn't really matter. Now get out of here before I let Nymphalidae kill you."  

Nayci

Dangerous Shapeshifter

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:42 pm
"How could you could forget something as annoying as this creature, Bane?" Nymphalidae growled, golden eyes following the bat as it flapped around above her, just out of reach. She had never heard of familiars either -- none of her known family had any, and she had never before met another soquili who had one. Were they all like this? Nymphalidae scoffed; well, at least she knew now that she would never wish to pursue a familiar of her own.

As she listened to the conversation between the familiar and Bane, the mention of a demonic herd caught her interest, curiosity marked by her ears flicking forward to listen to the bat's words more carefully now. What had it meant by that? Why would Hallows run from his old herd? Could it be kalona? Nymphalidae felt her heart flutter in her chest with excitement at the possibility of meeting a herd of pure, proud kalona. Perhaps they would accept her..? But then, Bane claimed not to be of kalona blood; he claimed to be a demon... perhaps the herd was not what she hoped for at all.

She took a step forward to interrupt the conversation. "Demonic herd? I want to know more, bat."

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:11 pm
"I surely HOPE not Nymphalidae," Hallows twitched and upon hearing her question about the schematics of his herd something in the back of his mind told him that he hated his family herd. And that his father was to blame.

Leeki turned to Nymphalidae and grinned widely, and rather darkly for her paranoiac nature,
"Hallows is the son of a mightly demon lord of the underworld and a pure blood female Kalona. He comes from a nesting ground of darkness and bloodshed, where it's survival of the fittest even within the herd itself. But alas he went missing just a few months after his birth out of the basket. And unfortunately nobody could find him He is the heir to the lands near the base of the eastern mountains where a gateway to the underworld is located."

"I said LEAVE Leeki," Hallows yelled, his eyes glowing an extremely bright green, a small flash of fire to flare out from under his hooves, and his wings to come out and full in a very dominant and threatening fashion. "Those fools called my parents caused my wings to retract and become small in this abomination type fashion. It is because of THEM I cannot fly like the rest. Now get out of here before I eat you myself!"

Where that outburst came from he had no full idea. All he knew was that his past was a dark and hard one. And he hated his parents and herd for it. He hated them with a passion. He wanted to have nothing to do with them. At all.

"At what cost Hallows Bane! You disappeared without a trace and caused mass mayhem within your herd. YOU are the true heir! Not your brother despite him being older than you!"Leeki yelled back.

"At the cost of flight you insolent little bat! You are under me! Now get out of my sight or I'll rip your wings off!"

With that Leeki took off with a growl and huff, leaving Hallows and Nymphalidae to themselves. As it was, Hallows was steaming with anger. His chest heaving with every breath he took. The flames under his feet just as bright as were his eyes despite the silence. This was NOT something he wanted Nymphalidae to see, even if it seemed like she wouldn't care.

Nayci

Dangerous Shapeshifter

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:22 pm
Nymphalidae could not help but look at Bane with a new sense of awe. Could the obnoxious little creature be telling the truth? The son of a pureblood kalona mare and a demon lord... she tilted her head slightly in thought as she gazed at him, taking in all his features, from the small leathery wings on his back to the burning green flames around his hooves. She could not understand why he would leave such a herd; they sounded strong, and although it seemed that his parents caused the deformity of his wings he still came from a powerful lineage. However, Nymphalidae could never know without seeing the herd for herself; she was left only with her imagination, but that alone filled her with fascination.

"It seems you live a life full of more secrets than I realized," she commented, once they were alone again, having remained solidly at his side even at the peak of his rage at the familiar.

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff