Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

That Artemis
Crew

Devoted Heckler

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:43 pm
User Image

Jessamine walked delicately through the forest edge. Just ahead of her was the beginnings of a grassy plain and behind her was a dark forest that stretched for miles. The midday sun shined overhead, but was just barely visible through the dense canopy of the trees. She could see it shining brightly ahead of her and briefly contemplated a jaunt through the grasses to enjoy the warmth that the sun had to offer. The idea of an unpleasant sunburn made her think twice however, since her coat was white and the skin underneath delicate and sensitive.

She bent her head to lick at the stains from her most recent kill, disliking the appearance of blood on her flawless coat. It only took a couple of moments, since she was always very clean in her darker habit. It would be a while before she felt the bloodlust again, it always stayed at bay for at least a few days after being so thoroughly sated. The rabbit had been fast and the hunt was part of the thrill.

Jessamine finished cleaning herself up, checking again to make sure there wasn't a drop of blood on any of her beautiful purple bows or in her long white mane and tail. She bent her head once again to pick up her cleaver and went on her way.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:29 pm
User Image
Devicius grumbled as he walked along, his wings folded neatly against his sides. There had only been one mare that had crossed his territory today, and she had been no beauty to look at. Even his deprived lusty urges did not want to partake of her; his eyes had watered just looking at her. He had let her pass through the trees quietly and alone, keeping his own form hidden in the shadows, hoping that something more beautiful would come along. Unfortunately, it didn't. And now he was bored, hungry, and frustrated--a perfect combination to ruin a rather nice day.

"Those damn mares do not know what they are missing..." he murmured, indeed surprised that so few had been traveling through the woods as of late. Perhaps those who he had seduced had wizened up, and had shared the news of the no-good-romeo hiding just beyond the treeline with mares who had not yet ventured there. Which would be surprising--didn't most mares enjoy their one night stays with the Angeni of Allure? He had everything to offer them: looks, manners, pleasures, compliments... Of course, most of it was only a mask, meant to pull the unsuspecting into his never-ending game. But still, the game was fun, for who could refuse a night spent in the warm embrace of another?

He shook his head, clearing it. It didn't matter how the day ended, he'd still be bored. No use thinking of the ways he'd rather spend it.

So he continued his course, winding this way and that through the trees, until a small sound came to his ears. He paused, glancing into the trees, and saw a pale form just ahead of him. His curiosity peaked, and as he drew closer, the scent of a mare became apparent. And not just any scent--this scent was different, more attractive. Beautiful. A slight smirk came to his face as he approached. Perhaps the night was not yet over...

Aniira

That Artemis
Crew

Devoted Heckler

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:46 am
Jessamine settled her teeth into the handle of her cleaver, the indents matching up perfectly. Though it was sometimes cumbersome to carry around, the weapon had never failed her. Whether it be in the hunt or in defense, she always managed to keep track of the blade. One might say it was one of her most treasured possessions.

All of a sudden she felt eyes on her, and she shivered. Quickly she looked in all directions, clenching her teeth around the cleaver even more firmly before catching sight of a stunning stallion at the edge of her vision. Her jaw dropped momentarily and the knife that had been so firmly held in her teeth went skittering away.

She closed her gaping mouth before the handsome stallion could see her staring. Her stomach twisted a bit but she wasn't sure whether it was from genuine nervousness or if the meat she had eaten earlier was making her queasy. It didn't happen often anymore, but was not entirely impossible since she wasn't a natural meat eater.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:43 am
Devicius pushed through the last of the brush, emerging into a small break of trees that allowed more room for movement. He shot his gaze forward, his eyes widening slightly. There, right in front of him, stood one of the most beautiful mares that he had ever seen. Her cream colored coat glimmered in the dull light, and her fluffy white mane looked feathery to the touch. His eyes ran eagerly over her body--he smiled at the purple bows, very similar to his own, and at the lace-lined accessories. Then his gaze traveled upwards, back to her face, to the dark-lashed eyes and sharp red iris'. When she blinked, he felt as if his heart might skip a beat! He advanced.

"Good eve, my lady," he murmured, his voice deep and velvety, with a slight European accent attached to the tone. He bowed his neck low, his wings spreading out from his sides to further the effect. Then he straightened back up, a curious look on his face, and stepped forward so that they were but feet apart.

"To what do I owe such a... pleasure?" Like a gentleman, with kindness and patience. That was how he drew them in--as if he even needed to draw them in! His beauty, most of times, was enough to do the trick. And the slight power of seduction that he possessed, well--it spoke for itself.

He quirked a brow, a mischievous grin on his face, as he waited for an answer.

Aniira

That Artemis
Crew

Devoted Heckler

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:21 am
Jessamine took in the stallion's features greedily. The hair was the first thing that caught her attention, he had what seemed like miles of gorgeous orange hair, tastefully styled into ringlets in places. The black top hat perched jauntily to one side of his head caught her eye next and that lead her to the markings on his face. They accented his eyes perfectly and stood out just so from his skin. The light caught on the gems around his neck and finally her gaze fell on his wings. They fascinated her, having never seen an angeni so close before, the long feathers looked stunning against the rest of his body and she felt herself drawn to him.

"Hello my fine sir." she returned the greeting, inclining her head slightly. The tone of her voice was light and clear, like a bell.

"I was just taking a stroll after having a delightful lunch. What, may I ask, brings you to this forest?" she tilted her head to the side very slightly, taking a step closer in response.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:50 pm
Devicius noticed the way that she gazed at him, and couldn't suppress a chuckle. Yes, that was it--take the bait, and you'll love the prize.

He gave another slight bow of his head after she spoke, his ears pricking forward to more closely hear the pretty voice that was so cool and clear. His nostrils slightly twitched as he took a deep breath, relishing in her sweet scent--however, something in that scent was strange, difficult to decipher. But he didn't care, no, not at all. This mare was caught, and he would not let her go so soon.

"I live in this forest, lady," he answered, motioning to the trees around him. Yes, it was strange for an Angeni such as himself to live beneath the trees, for most Angenis inhabited the clouds above the material earth; but the forest was dark, and full of shadows--a perfect place to trap the unsuspecting passerby in a game of seduction.

"My home is not far from here, in fact. I was... simply taking a relaxing walk, much like yourself." A lie, of course. He had been heading home after hours of pointless mare-hunting, but that was unimportant, a fact that this mare needn't know.

He also took another step forward, putting himself close enough to brush his nose lightly against her mane. Ah, it was soft! Just as he had imagined it to be. And if the mane was soft... what about the rest of the body? He grinned, looking into the bright red eyes, and was joyed to see that she too held an air of attraction towards him. It was predictable enough, but still, he was grateful that she wasn't one of those "cautious" mares.

"I am Devicius," he murmured into her ear, then pulled back and stood stationary before her. "What may I call you, pretty lady?"

Aniira

That Artemis
Crew

Devoted Heckler

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:53 pm
The queasy feeling returned, and this time Jessamine knew it wasn't from the meat. The stallion in front of her, next to her, whispering in her ear, was intoxicating. The way he stood so close to her made her shiver unconsciously. The mere presence of this being made thoughts of finding her knife fly from her mind. The little bit of sunlight that managed to pierce through the trees only served to make the encounter more ethereal and Jessamine found herself drawn into a spiral of attraction.

Devicius. The name suited him, she thought.

"Jessamine is my name. It is a pleasure to meet you." she said with a slow smirk.

She leaned forward just a bit, letting her eyes connect with his, "If you wouldn't consider it too forward, would you be willing to show me your home?" she requested delicately, drawing back just a bit.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:02 pm
"Jessamine," Devicius whispered, more to himself than an actual repetition. The name was not normal, just as his own was not, but it was smooth and flowing, pleasing to the tongue. And it was very... feminine, just like the mare that stood before him. He liked it.

He was slightly taken aback by her bluntness, and for a moment, a cautionary thought flitted through his mind. Should he trust one who was so quick to inquire about personal things? One whom he had just met, and truly knew nothing of? One who was just as beautiful as he, and possibly just as deceptive?

Of course.

Her beauty intoxicated him as much as his was meant to intoxicate her, and her brashness only furthered his lust. Here was a rarity, an exotic wonder that would most likely never again present itself. He would not abandon it, not now.

"Of course," he breathed, his head bowing once again. In truth, his home was not much out of the ordinary: A small clearing, with a crystal-clear stream, lined by spindly ferns and mossy rocks, flowing through the center. Small, colorful wildflowers that grew in a patchwork sort of pattern, eagerly competing for what little sunlight filtered through the massive trees above, whose branches provided an almost cathedral-like ceiling. Smooth boulders here and there, an occasional log, the beautiful rose bush--and then the patch of smooth, clean moss that grew along the stream, so perfect and soft, the perfect basking spot. Or perfect for other means... whenever it was needed, of course.

"Yes, I would love for you to accompany me," he said, all worries forgotten. He sidled alongside of her, the warmth from her body invigorating his skin, and stretched a wing above her--a caring, thoughtful embrace, though the contact was almost too much to bear.

"This way," he instructed, setting off among the trees. Almost as an afterthought, but more as a starter for idle conversation, he said, "So tell me, Jessamine. What brings you to this forest? Do you live near? Or are you simply passing through?" His face was kindly enough, but his eyes were predatory.

Aniira

That Artemis
Crew

Devoted Heckler

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:26 pm
Jessamine shivered slightly at the feel of his body so close to hers. The wing draped over her shoulders and back was warm, the feathers soft. She obligingly moved along side of him if for no other reason than to prolong the physical contact. She felt a brief concern for her knife, being left behind where someone might steal it, but decided she could return for it later. The odds of another soquili coming along and actually picking up the worn and slightly bloodstained weapon were low in her estimation. Few would even want to find it much less steal it.

"As I said, I'm here for a stroll and a meal. I've been in the area for a few days but my home is not near here. I like to explore occasionally and follow whatever or whoever has my interest at the time." she explained.

She briefly took in the surroundings as they walked deeper into the forest. It was truly lovely the way the tiny rays of light moved across the tree trunks and the forest floor when the wind shifted the leaves. A small animal skittered across their path and she briefly felt the urge to lunge after it, but it was not a strong one and she had no problem restraining herself. She glanced at Devicius from the corner of her eye to see if he noticed and found herself once again entranced. It took her a moment to regain her senses and attempt to carry on the conversation.

"What made you decide to live in such a lovely place as this?" Jessamine asked, genuinely curious.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:37 pm
Indeed, Devicius did not notice the small change in Jessamine's behavior. He was too entranced by her strange beauty to care of anything else but what she said and the way that her body reacted to his presence. His wing lowered just a bit, brushing along her back and settling into place on her smooth coat. He wasn't afraid of startling her with his suddenness, like he was with other mares; No, this mare was different. And it was so... intoxicating.

The scenery became familiar as they neared his home. Soon the fern-lined stream came into view, and the small clearing dotted with patches of wildflowers sprung up around them. He slowed, then turned to face the mare at his side, and gazed into her eyes as he replied to her question.

"I live here... because it grants me the solitude that I crave." Because I like to stalk those who are lost and unsuspecting, he thought. But he wouldn't tell her, no, not yet. There was still some truth in what he said. "I'm not like my other Angeni kin. I prefer a place where the sun does not shine, and where the wind does not sweep clouds of dust across the flat, uncovered ground. It prevents me from sweating or getting dirty--I simply can not stand messiness. The forest in a place of coolness, and if you can find the right spot," he motioned at the bed of moss, free of dirt and leaves, "...cleanliness." Yes, that was why he stayed here. The lack of dirt and abundance of beauty was exactly what he wanted.

"Besides, I do not get along well with others, most of the time. I prefer to keep myself company."

He gazed at her again, feeling as if his eyes could never leave her. But he soon turned away, gesturing towards the stream. "Are you thirsty? Hungry? Is there anything that I could do to please you?" Anything, he thought. As you as you don't leave.

Aniira

That Artemis
Crew

Devoted Heckler

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:11 am
Jessamine took in her surroundings as she listened to Devicius explain his reasons for choosing this place. She didn't notice the slight hesitation at the beginning, or rather she didn't think anything of it. As far as she knew Devicius had answered her completely and truthfully.

Somehow the clearing was prettier than any part of the forest she had seen thus far. The wildflowers drew her eye and she gazed at the appreciatively. Flowers were one of her favorite things because of their beauty and fragrance. The bed of moss to the side looked soft and comfortable and more importantly; clean. Her eyes then fell on the stream and she realized that she was in fact very thirsty.

"I would like a drink, yes." she said, moving over to the stream and quenching her thirst.

Once finished she made sure no drops of water clung to her nose and mouth before raising her head and turning back to face Devicius.

"Don't you ever get lonely out here? With just you and the trees. I assume someone must end up wandering out here occasionally..." Because as much as she too enjoyed solitude she also enjoyed the occasional company and couldn't imagine living in such a beautiful place with only the birds to break the silence.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:37 pm
"Well..." Devicius began, his voice dragging on an uneasy note. He wanted to answer her truthfully, but then again, did not want her to know about his habits. Of course he got lonely--but not the kind of lonely that called for emotional attention. He craved pleasure, the feeling of breath and flesh. When he went too long without it, then he could become irritable and frustrated, terribly so.

Of course, she didn't need to know that. But what to tell her?

"Of course I get lonely. A few lone travelers venture in and out, but not enough to really matter. These ancient trees are the only ones to hear my voice," he stated, believing the lie even as he said it. It was not entirely false, but it sure wasn't true.

He moved closer to her, his muzzle running gently across her neck before pulling away. "Besides, the absence of company only makes the visitors that I DO get so much more... sweeter."

He looked into her eyes, raising his eyebrows in an irresistible way. "Like you, perhaps."

Aniira

That Artemis
Crew

Devoted Heckler

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:37 pm
Jessamine found herself unable to look away from the stallion in front of her. The way he spoke the last words made a shiver pass visibly through her body and she felt as if a magnetic force was urging her to become as close as she could to Devicius.

"Like me?" she whispered absently, allowing the urge to move closer to overtake her. She nuzzled his neck gently, taking in his scent. He smelled like the flowers and moss and fresh water, and something else she couldn't quite place.

Never before had she been drawn to another being in quite such a way. The aura that Devicius gave off intoxicated her and in combination with his suaveness she felt like she was drowning in him. She didn't know if she quite wanted the feeling to stop.

Jessamine stayed where she was while she whispered into his neck, "In that case I think I'd like to keep you company for a while..."

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:01 pm
Devicius nodded, and grinned when she leaned into him. That was the response that he had expected--it was always so with all the mares he met, except for the chosen, hard-headed few. But as her soft muzzle touched his neck, he realized that something was different about this mare. He couldn't quite figure it out, nor did care, but he knew one thing: That he didn't want it to go away.

He usually only let mares stay for a night or two, seeing as he liked the variety. But as for Jessamine, he found that he didn't care. He wanted her to stay, perhaps not permanently, but for a longer time than usual. He absolutely loved her beauty, and couldn't help but imagine what her warmth next to him would feel like at the dead of night. It was too much to resist, too much to say "no" to.

"I would not mind that... I would not mind that the least bit," he murmured, his body warming at her touch. He craned his neck around, sadly relinquishing her touch, to nuzzle her cheek. Ah, she was so beautiful.

"I would like that very much... Jessamine."

Aniira

Aniira

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:09 pm
FIN.

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items