Crew

Shy Member

8,800 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:27 pm
ROLE PLAY

This thread is only for roleplay. If you have questions, post them there you will get your answers there itself ^^ . Do NOT post them here.

The Characters

vampireneko57

Name:Katsuki
Likes: Animals, children, drawing, painting, being with friends, and helping others.
Dislikes: People getting hurt or being mean to each other for no reason
History: Her parent's died when she was three months old. She was taken to what is now Seventh District, hoping she would be safe. She either a slave or living in the wilderness before she was taken in by the church in the Seventh District as an orphan. She was 7 years old when she was taken in and lived there ever since. Over the years, she been studying to become a priestess.
addition notes: She can see spirits as well as talk to animals. She has not discovered all of her abilities yet.
Picture or description:
http://i376.photobucket.com/albums/oo202/dedarkstuff/anime girls/brunette.png

Huntress_Lena

Name: Lily Kliatson (Was Lena Eclipseia, changed)
Likes: Animals, friends, kind and helpful people(like Lab!), Music, Drawing, Writing, etc
Dislike: Pain, not being able to help others, fear, spiders, running, etc
History: Her late cousins where part of the destroyed Raggs Kingdom and she learned a little of the Raggs Culture. Family wasn't very poor but isn't wealthy enough to cure her father's bad illness. Lives with her family in the Seventh District and goes to the church often for no real reason unless she is praying for her father's illness to be cured. Is rather athletic but dislikes running. Smart and kind but is shy around those that she doesn't know very well. She has met Labrador a few times to get some medicine for her family and likes to sing with Razette sometimes. Lily enjoys drawing and sometimes writing also.
Addition notes you want to add: Is quiet unless with her friends and talks to herself a lot. She has the ability to use Healing Zaiphon and although she wishes to learn offensive to protect people important to her.
Picture or description: Waist-long Black hair and blue eyes:
http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w175/hiucanimoka777/anime girls/blackwhite.jpg

I chibi I

Name: Sen Fukunaka
Likes: Labrador, frau, castor, drawing, playing, flowers, sweets, her sword, reading.
Dislike: mean people, bitter things, the one who killed her parents.
History: She was 6 when her parents were murdered and was adopted by the church. Her father was a bishop who was loved by everyone. She met Labrador at the age of 4 and and soon became his closest friend...her only friends are frau, labrador and castor. She doesn't know much about the world but however she is very smart. She likes drawing a lot.
Additional notes: Sen is very shy and likes to climb on trees.She use manipulating zaiphon and is very good at sword fighting. She can see the 07-ghost and spirits.
Picture or description: http://i476.photobucket.com/albums/rr123/keshi_hinata/fukunaka.jpg

Yumi-Nee-chan

Name: Ryuumi
Dislikes: weak people.
History: She grew up as a killing slave knowing nothing but fighting, she once saw frau when they were both young. she came to the curch for only 3 months ago
notes: she has a LONG black sword.
looks: she has one kor wing (like mikage but only black) shes short, has black long hair in to ponytails( is that how you say it?? o.e)& black liveless eyes.

SofaKittyKing

Name: Motoki Shuu
Dislike: Noisy things, Smartmouths, Insects, Disobedience
History: Distant cousin of the deceased Ragg's king, he was forced to flee with a close relative when the kingdom came under attack by the Barsburg Empire. Now living in the Seventh District, Shuu spends much of his time just wandering around, studying in the library from time to time.
Addition notes you want to add: Secretly practices his Zaiphon in the courtyard when no one is around. He has an Offensive Zaiphon.
Picture or description:
http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll174/nearlovr/2dv1oy1.jpg

26NinjaFishy26

Name- Lythose or Ly
Age-17
Likes- candy apples, cold weather, friends, ninjas, to get in to Random fights, pancakes ,wolves, video games, apples, and manga.
Dislikes- kittens, tents(bad past ), waffles, and school.
Personality- He is nice to people he knows. the people he knows thinks he is funny, kind and adorable. others they just think he sucks.
Lythum is tall, average weight, is strong, wares black a lot ,and is more of a loner. but has a lot of people who like him (follow him around). He has blue, dark purple, and black hair (Long hair). Green eyes (darker green). Male. Clumsy.

uozenna5

Name: Ania
Likes: the outdoors where the wind gently blows through her light brown wings.
Dislike: Who knows
History: She an experiment. She can't remember her childhood because it was robbed from her when they gave her the wings on her back. She doesn't know who gave them to her she just knows that one day she found her self alone. If Castor hadn't found her she would have died alone. Now she just wanders the church halls trying to find who she is.
Picture or description:http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e93/airprincess1709/Anime Album/1137877346_gAnimeGirl.jpg

Angry Dracomaster

Name: Kojin
Likes: Playing with fire, animals, Joking around (smart-mouthing)
Dislike: people who are too serious, anger, sadness, to see someone cry.
History: a boy who was raised in the church by a local bishop. his parents had died by a disease when he was an infant and was found by this man. When the boy grew older he was told this bishop's name. Frau. Frau taught the boy how to use a basicule and is currently in prep for becoming a bishop. Kojin currently has no clue about Zehel. But does know about frau's Scythe.
additional info: Kojin always carries around two katana in case someone is in need of his service.
Picture:http://i592.photobucket.com/albums/tt7/Sara_Shadow/My Characters Anime/Fire_Demon_by_art_hobbit-1-1.jpg  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:23 pm
((^^ Er...I changed my characters name a bit, just telling you all. I will post the beginning of the RP soon!))  

Huntress_Lena

Angry Dracomaster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:58 pm
I have posted a char aswell. And I suggest you name a date that this starts. otherwise, your gonna keep getting people arriving in the middle of the story.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:42 pm
~Reserved~

This area will be for other characters(OCs)
I will copy & paste new ones here!  

Huntress_Lena

Huntress_Lena

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:43 pm
The Rules

So, although this is annoying, there are several rules I'd like to add. If anyone thinks one should be added or taken off, please send me a message about it or just post it here after you post your RP section.

1. Please follow Gaian Rules & these rules & the mods/captian/vice and Crew
2. When battling, try not to make your OC a Mary-Sue/Gary-Stu/Bod-mod - it's annoying sometimes
3. If you are going to kill a character (OC) please ask for permisson from that person. You are not going around and killing everyone.
4. PLEASE have good writing and grammar. Do nt typk liek tihs cause its anoying or etc...
5. I recommend writing in 3rd person. If people all write differently, I guess that it'll be alright as long as not everyone is confused.
6. Please keep swearing to a minimum. Swearing occasionaly is alright, but not every five seconds. IE: "What the **** **** is this ****? Seriously, that ******** sucks like *****" and etc....

So, hopefully these are okay for you guys. >.< Sry, but some RPs I'm in don't have these kind of rules and they er....kinda fail. Horrible writing and people dying every other post when they're not supposed too...so please try to be consistent. ^^' Is this okay Captain and Vice? I'll try to add or take some of them off every now and then.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:45 pm
Contests & Etc

So, this area I decided to add a little contest. Yes, it's a very small contest....I'm sorry about that, but it's not that bad right? sweatdrop

So, the first person to post on page 5 gets 1k and so does the person on page 10. From then on, every first person to post gets 1k.
EX: Gaian A posts 1st on page 5 = 1k
Gaian B 1st post on page 10 = 1k
Gaian C 1st post on page 20 = 1k
and etc....

Yes, only 1k for now cause i'm not that rich and I AM saving up right now...but it's better than nothing right? ^^  

Huntress_Lena

Huntress_Lena

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:24 am
Before I continue.....
I'M SO SORRY THAT I DID THIS WITHOUT ASKING PERMISSON! Dx
I was thinking of adding this and I forgot to ask all the mods and captains if I could do this. So, if not....then I'm sorry and you may ban me from here. crying

Currently: Unopened - not yet to post
OPEN - Can post

Please make it so that if u ask a question, put it under or above the real post and that it is in a way so people can recognize it. ^^

Later, I or any other mods can change it to OPEN which means you can start to role-play. Please wait a little bit more until this opens! >.< Now I feel like I'm taking over this part of the guild O.O I'M SORRY!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:04 pm
User Image
Lily Kliatson
...Healing Zaiphon...

Lily briskly walked in the seventh district, heading towards the church. Her father was starting to run low on medicine so she was sent out to go purchase some from Bishop Labrador. A nice smell of freshly baked bread came from a small bakery and she paused to take a deep breath. The lady of the shop smiled and waved to Lily to come in, but Lily declined and started to go faster. She enjoyed going to the church because it was peaceful there and it was nice to talk to the bishops and sing with Razette. She could always find plants she could practice drawing with in the garden too. Although....today she felt like something bad might happen so she wanted to hurry a bit more to see if anything went wrong.

((So I made my post a little prettier. ^^ No one else has to do this of course, I just like it. xD))

((Is the RP plan still the one with a battle vs the Kor at the church? Did I forget something? I hope not...Dx))  

Huntress_Lena

vampireneko57
Captain

Vampiric Neko

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:38 am
Katsuki

Katsuki was standing outside of the church. She was looking at the sky. It was just like any other day at the church, but something in air seemed different. She couldn't put her finger on it. She sighed and removed her eyes from the sky.

(You may create a new character if your character dies. It can be a reincarnation of the character that was died or a completely different character. Just remember to post it in Church RP and not in here.)  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:19 am
Sen

User Image

Sen was with Su in the church garden. They were sitting on a tall tree while enjoying the beautiful scenery. She was about to go and pick some flowers for Labrador when she felt something strange in air. She had a bad feeling and could not stop thinking about it.

I chibi I
Crew

Shy Member

8,800 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Angry Dracomaster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:17 am
Kojin

Kojin was walking by and noticed a troubled look in the garden and didn't like it so he went over to investigate. kojin walked up to sen (not knowing her) and asked hey, whats the problem? anthing I can do to help?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:12 pm
User Image
Lily Kliatson
...Healing Zaiphon...

As she got closer to the church, Lily kept turning around. She had a weird feeling like something was following her. Weird.... I don't see anything... She went into a run and after a few minutes, reached the church. She bent over and put her hands on her knees for support as she breathed in and out to calm herself down. When she looked up, she saw Labrador and Castor and then started to walk over to them, but after they turned a corner, there were several hallways and she didn't know which one to take. Well, it feels better now in the church.

((Should we wait longer for the battle to start?))  

Huntress_Lena

uozenna5
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:43 pm
Ania sits in one of the church windows thinking about how peaceful the birds look. Out of the corner of her eye she can see a dark shadow moving towards the church. Her blood felt cold within her.

(Is this ok?)  
RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces