Appeal

Magical Cat

13,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:20 pm
User Image
The air was cooling down as the sun was clearing over the edge of the canopy. It had been another rather lonely afternoon for the striped doe. Even though it was cooler than it was earlier, it was still damp and hot, and the doe couldn't help but roll around on the ground and then flopping on her back. Nothing exciting today, nothing to do! There were no birds in sight. She was twisting her head to look for something to do when she hit a bump!

The doe tried to lift her head, but it seemed that all the rolling around on the ground had tangled up her locks in the bushes. She made a weird noise and struggled against the ground and bush. Her attempts only made her situation worse than it was originally though. She was starting to get angry at whatever was holding her down, which only made her struggle and move more.

"Aaaaaaaaaagh!"

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:49 pm
User Image He did not do heat well. It was searing despite what relativity was telling him the temperature was. He closed his eyes and envisioned calming bodies of water with frosty edges and the fragile ice crust that formed during the night. He was enclosed in the icy tombs. That steadied him slightly. He opened his eyes to look at the soothing green foliage. If he could just maintain the concentration that he was cool everything will be fine. He liked things in cooler colors. Bright blue was his favorite.

An intrusive sensory parade attacked him. Stripes of hot colors intertwined with his cooling green prickled his concentration. Red gave way to yellow and white. Each time the firey blob moved, a green bush jerked in unison. Sigh, he was remembering how hot he was again. His meditative time would have to be rescheduled. Closer inspection revealed a kimeti's mane tangled in some branches. Stepping closer he peered from high up.

"I caught dinner. How nice," he drolled, more annoyed that it was burning hot than the noise the other one was making.

puritanical unicorn

4,450 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Appeal

Magical Cat

13,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:08 pm
The doe jerked her head again, this time turning to find a buck in her sights. She had to blink her eyes a few times to make sure it was not some sort of illusion from having her head caught in a bush. It was real, and very odd to run into a buck. She found her fur itch with rage. Her tail flicked up and down against the ground. Her rage was rather apparent as it continued, her blue eyes staring vibrantly at the cooler coloured buck.

"You can't eat me!" She objected.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:27 pm
"I eat other kimeti. If I eat you then you'll be free. Isn't that what you want? Yummmmmmm" Really, he had no idea where he was going with this but was surprised by her eyes. "Keep on struggling"

He paused before moving away. He was in a slightly better mood. "Maybe I'll just let you stay there and the sun will bake you. I'm off to find some fruits to eat you with" he taunted, playfully nipping at some berry bushes as his tail wagged at the trapped kimeti with glee.

puritanical unicorn

4,450 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Appeal

Magical Cat

13,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:38 pm
A shot of panic went through her eyes. If he was joking, she never considered it. It was so rare she ran into kimeti she would automatically assume what they said was true! Of course, it only made her struggle more frantically... more angrily. Her eyes only seemed to get brighter and more vibrant the more she raged.

Thump. Thump. Thump. Her tail kept going. She shook her head, either out of objecting or trying to get free from the bush -- or both.

"Argggggggggh!" She growled. "Let me free! I'm going to eat you! Taste good, come closer!"

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:07 am
He dismissed her threat with a wicked laugh and delved deeper into the swamplands, missing the flashes of azure from her eyes but not unaware of their effects. After what seemed like an inordinate amount of time, he came back with a leaf bundle delicately perching from his shining teeth. Setting it down nearby, he circled the other kimeti not once, twice but thrice before retreating.

"Did you know? Kimeti blood's really nutritious and great for hunting" he whispered in a soft voice before pouncing right in the other kimeti's face. Personal invasion of space was not an issue for this kimeti and he emphasized the fact with rapid beatings of his tail on her hind leg with a fast grin

puritanical unicorn

4,450 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Appeal

Magical Cat

13,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:31 pm
The doe struggled more to free herself until she froze when the buck came back. Now, she'd continue to be frozen, however... personal invasion of space was not something she was particularly fond of as a certain bird would find out several days later. She seemed to growl at the buck, her tail thumping at the ground in anger. She would have bit him too but when she tried to reach forward, her mane tugged at the back of her head.

Just a little closer...

"That feels great, did you know?" She lied, referring to his tail. "Cooling."

She paused, tilted her head, tried to bite the buck and yelled. "Now release me!"

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:58 am
Really now, did the doe actually think he would acquiesce that easily? It was still early in the day, damn sun. At least they were under a canopy

Stepping back, he turned his back to her and sat on his haunches, busying himself with the leaf parcel he arrived with, tail was silent next to him. He wasn't about to wave it absentmindedly in front of her face. With his ears pulled back, he delicately unwrapped the leaves. On a whim, he chose some round fruits and nudge them to her mouth with his leg. Oops, he sent that spiky one a little too fast. Turning around he sprawled beside her and turned his head.

Winking, "I'll help untangle you after you cool down. I feel like talking to another kimeti today. Keep me entertained or I'll let you rot here. I'll start with a joke.

Why do hummingbirds hum?"

puritanical unicorn

4,450 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Appeal

Magical Cat

13,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 3:06 pm
The doe did think he'd would listen to her!

But he didn't. There seemed to be a look of shock in her blue eyes that at the fact she was still not receiving help and tangled on the ground. At least she was being fed, she was glad at least she wasn't going to starve anytime soon. That was until she was nearly impaled and chocked on a rather spiky piece of fruit that was slung at her.

Before she could yell at him for that she found herself looking at him, "The day is early!" It would be hours until the sun was off them and then a few more hours until the air was cooler! She squirmed some, hoping she'd magically become untangled, but her luck was snail sized today.

"To annoy us on a hot day!" She was somewhat imagining this buck as a hummingbird at the moment.

"Now untangle me!" She really did think if she said it enough that it would come true.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:37 pm
He grinned to make his cheeks go all the way up to his eyes to hide his disappointment. This doe was an angry hardass. Her face was in perpetual fury or shock. Well, she did do indignant well he would give her that much. Sigh, she had such great eyes though. It made him yearn for cooler waters, and consequently he became thirsty. But before that...

"BECAUSE THEY CAN'T SING" and indulged in a chuckle. Yes, only he could pull off a lame joke like that.

Turning back to the parcel, he picked out two fruits. One for him and the other he rolled toward the demanding doe. He found these "ripening" in a special pond known to ferment or age fruit. Biting into his, he relished the heady nectar. He heard other kimeti talk about them. Well, more like he saw the effects of those who ate fruits from this pond. And boy did they all have fun. Much more agreeable. This doe probably didn't know the meaning of relaxing.

"Eat this and then we'll discuss the terms of your imprisonment"

puritanical unicorn

4,450 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Appeal

Magical Cat

13,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:24 pm
The doe tried very hard not to laugh at the answer of question but in the end little giggles escaped her closed mouth.

She found herself pouting, her nose as close to the ground as it could go. He was not going to just let her go! Terms of imprisonment? What did she do! She asked him to untangled her, what more was there to do? She nuzzled her mouth against the fruit before quietly obeying him and eating the fruit.

Then she stared at him, waiting him to discuss his apparent terms.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:25 pm
Be still his heart, he heard something. A chuckle? A rustle in the wind? No. She giggled. This fire incarnate minx did not curse him on the spot!

"This is fun. It's like having a pet. Except I don't have to bathe you," he joked, creeper grin on full force yet again. He blinked. Wait... a terrible social misstep just occurred.

"Er, you're a doe, yeah... But what is your name?"

puritanical unicorn

4,450 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Appeal

Magical Cat

13,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:25 pm
Her blue eyes silently glared at the buck as she did not hear any sort of terms she was expecting. She did not like being lowered to the status of a... pet!

"Treat me like a foxbun, you realize I am a doe!"

She had to take a deep breath, counting to one hundred and then continue.

"Raging-Radiance."

More or less he'd probably find it incredibility suitable.

She titled her face to eye her tormentor. "You?"

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:42 am
He smiled a bit too big. This fruit was pretty tasty and he was getting pretty happy. The pond was magical. He tossed another one over to Raging-Radiance so she would stop being a raging pain in the a**. But yet it was he who kept her there so he couldn't complain. Biting in, he purposely ignored her question.

"So, Raging-Radiance, what do you like to do for fun?"

puritanical unicorn

4,450 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Appeal

Magical Cat

13,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:08 pm
The doe did about anything she could for fun, finding joy in strange things such as pouncing on raindrops that fell from the canopy above. Being caught on a bush on a hot day however, was not one of those things. At least, she was being fed! She quickly ate the fruit before doing anything else.

"Anything is good." She tugged a bit on the bush. "Not this."

She didn't like that she had answered his questions but he hadn't hers! She stared at him. "Name, what is it? You like to do?"

Roleplaying

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff