Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:47 pm
User Image

Paloma lies on her tummy by the lake, swirling her finger in the cool water. She uses her other elbow to make a pillow for her little brown head, and she kicks her feet absentmindedly. She hums a little tune, hoping some fishes would come up to say hello.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:28 pm
User Image

A sigh. Bryant sat atop a towering tree on one of it's branches. He was huddled up as much as possible, his arms hugging his knees, and his hand twirling a naked flower stem. Well. It had but one petal. A little tear managed to swell up, and trickle down his plush cheek, causing him to burry his head back into his knee's. He was above the little lake below, and had seen another down there. But he was much to scared to have the same thing happen again. Another boy would probably rush in at any moment. One better than him. He sniffled lightly.  

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:12 pm
Bored with the apparent lack of fish, Paloma sits up and dangles her feet in the water now. She splashes them gently on the surface, giggling as little droplets of water go flying everywhere. She leans back and looks up at the trees, enjoying being outside and free.

Hey, what was that? She stands up and looks up in the tree. It was a boy!

"Hey! How'd you get up there?"

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:59 am
As he wallowed in dismay, his attention was soon caught by the call. Peeking up from his knee's, he looked down to see the girl was calling to him. Frowning a little, he flicked his tail nervously.
"...climbed.." he mumbled, to which the girl obviously couldn't hear.

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:36 am
Hm, he hadn't answered. Perhaps he can't hear her. "HEY!" she calls, cupping her hands to her mouth. "HOW'D YOU GET UP THERE? SHOW ME!" She puts her hands on her hips and smiles prettily at him.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:17 am
His wings fluttered slightly at her call. Peering back down, he blinked at her. Well. It couldn't hurt to show her how to get up. He could show her and just leave. Standing up, he walked down the branch a way's, and spread his little wings. Crouching down, he pointed down to a root that had lifted out of the ground, and then to a branch not too far up from it.  

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:09 pm
"Ooh!" squeals Paloma delightedly. She goes over to the root and steps up on it, then jumps and catches the low-hanging branch, climbing up onto it. She stands precariously on it, and when she goes to get to the next one up, she falls back on the ground squarely on her rear.

"Uf!" she exclaims, pouting.

"Hey!" she calls up to him. "I'm not so good at climbin' trees. You should come down here with me!"

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:00 pm
Wincing at her fall, he chastises himself internally. Peeking back down, he hear's her calling to him. Furrowing his brow, he looks off nervously. Oh man... Sighing, he stepped to the edge of the branch. Crouching down for a moment, he closed his eyes, and lept off. Spreading his wings, he used them like parachutes to glide to the ground. Landing with ease, a few steps away from her, he looked off bashfully with a faint blush glowing.  

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:35 am
"Oh hey cool, you've got wings too!" She flutters hers. She hasn't precisely figured out how to make them fly anywhere yet, but she figures it's because she's still little, and maybe it'd come when she got older. Or maybe it's because she hasn't had the courage to jump off anything tall to see if they work.

Or to get up onto anything tall at all, for that matter.

"Anyway, you seem pretty neat. Y'know, for a boy. I'm Paloma."

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:01 am
Looking down at his feet, he frowned in an effort to hide his blush. Letting his wings droop down, and his tail flick nervously, he didn't make eye contact with her. Mumbling, he replied. "`m Bryant..."  

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:57 pm
"Thassa cool name," she says, nodding encouragingly. "So what d'you do, just hang out in trees?" she asks. She looks way up at where he'd been. "Do you have a mom-thing?"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:12 am
His head tilts in a curious fashion. Silver eyes glance to the girl. Boy did she ask a lot of questions. Wrinkling his nose, he sniffed and darted his eyes off. "`xplorin'... `n swimmin`..." the pathetic little flower stem in his hand drooped and released the last petal that he'd been gifted. Frowning, he stared at it. But he peered back at the girl again. Mom? The word didn't register. "...what's that...?"  

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:04 pm
"Yeah, I didn't know either until this other girl told me. I guess it's this nice lady who takes care of you an' stuff. But I don't need anyone to take care of me. I can take care of myself!" She nods and crosses her arms over her chest.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:50 am
Shrugging, he folded his arms behind his back. If he'd gotten this far without this 'Mom' character, he didn't see the use for one. Glancing back at the independant girl, a little smile tugged at his mouth. "...yeah.." he felt a blush heat on his cheeks, which caused him to quickly look away again with embarressment. Why did this always happen to him around girls?  

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:20 am
Paloma giggles. "Hey, where're you going?" she asks, walking around to find his face. "You were smilin' a minute ago. C'mon, let's find somethin' to do." She takes his hand and starts to tug him in the direction of the beach.  
:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff