Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu-Gi-Oh! Duellists of Gaia

Back to Guilds

YDoG is an all TCG guild for all duellists. We also cover the entire Yu-Gi-Oh! games, shows, manga and RPG. 

Tags: Yugioh, Tournament, Duel, Trading Card Game, Anime 

Reply Virtual World
**Arkana's Games** (Literate RP) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxXNeonGoreXxX

2,850 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:55 pm
Arkana's Games
User Image

Index.
1. Story/Plot
2. Rules
3. Banned/Limited cards
4. Profile Skeletons and Cannons
5. Accepted Profiles

Story

User Image
Arkana, The self proclaimed 'Master of the Dark magician' has escaped from the Shadow realm with a vengence. He has invented new traps and plans to use them in a tournament he created called 'Arkana's games'. This tournament is taking place in an underground area, which connects all of Domino city. He lures duelists into a tent and cages them forcing them to duel in a match for entertainment of himself and many other derranged people. His duels that he forces these people into, have higher stakes than winning or losing ; the loser is sent into a chair strapped in and then there is a digital chip attached into a prime membrane in their neck controlling them making them his slaves..

Rules

This is a very tournament based RP, I'm looking for 16, Literate people to play, with that said Here's what happens when you lose. You may play as a slave creating traps and aquiring duelists.. or you may become a new character spectating the duels and finding them amusing.. Now lets get on to the actual rules
1. Cannons are some-what needed but I would like this to be more of it's own story so please stay away from Characters like Yugi, Seto Kaiba, Joey Wheeler.. The Characters that I think would be interesting..
2. No god-modding (DURR) anything like the earth falling or the traps Malf-functioning Will be Done by ME
3. Any OOC (out of character for the noobs) speaking will be done in (( )) or {{ }} also no type speaking (Eg. Hey wut iz up 2day) No, just no, for the love of god :S
4. You may have up to 3 characters.. This is highly un-reccomended unless you are an advid roleplayer and thin you can handle it

5. Romance must be kept at PG-13

6. When dueling use real deck and have it beside you, I will notice if you have cheated

Banned/Limited Cards

There are some cards that are banned that I don't agree With, such as pot of greed, Graceful Charity, and Magician of Faith these three cards effects have been changed to be more fair.

Pot of greed - Pay 500 LP and draw 2 cards

Graceful Charity - Draw three cards, if tere not all used in two turns you have to discard your hand

Magician of Faith - FLIP- Flip a coin if you call it right return a spell or trap to your hand, if you call it wrong you opponent chooses a card from their graveyard and add it to their hand

Witch of The Black Forest - I luv this card so there is nothing needed to be changed

Profile Skeleton

Name : (self explanitory)
Appearance : (image please)
History :
Bio : (atleast two sentences)

Deck Style : (list of cards and it's theme)
Battle Quote :

Welcomed to the Games

Name : Zarric Zar
Appearance: User Image

History : Parents died at young age and lives in bad part of town
Bio : kind and somewhat over protective of his cards
Deck Style : Warrior Style
Elemental Hero Stratos
Elemental Hero Bladedge
Elemental Hero Necroshade
Familiar Knight
Elemental Hero Wildheart x2
Elemental Hero Sparkman x2
Elemental Hero Clayman x2
Elemental Hero Burstinatrix x2
Elemental hero Bubbleman
obnoxious Celtic Guardian
Elemental hero Avian
Comrade swordsman of Landstar
Elemental Hero Lady heat
Obolisk the tormentor (playable version)

Spells:

Swords of Conceiling light
Dark factory of Mass production
Magic Mallet
Burden of the mighty
Warrior returning alive x3
reinforcement of the Army x3
Fake Hero
Spark Blaster

Traps :
jar of greed
Judgement of Anubis
Kunai with chain
Hero signal
negate attack x2
Draining shield
Magic cylinder

Battle Quote: " I will make it out alive!"

Name : Akiko Binsoku
Appearance :
History : She grew up with her dad and step mom. Her step mother saw a modeling potential in her and used her to get money for herself. Her father is a highly paid professional at Kaiba Corp. She learned about duel monsters through her father and became passionate about the cards.
Bio: She spends as much time away from home as she possibly can and likes to hang out on the streets. She flits from gang to gang and is always looking to get herself in trouble. When she grows up she wants to be a card designer.

Deck Style :
Regain Life/Decrease Opponents

Monsters:
Fire Princess
Marie the Fallen One
Solar Flare Dragon X2
Cure Mermaid
UFO Turtle
Poison Mummy
Witch of the Black Forest
Sangan
Stray Asmodian
Copycat
A Cat of Ill Omen
Guardian Sphinx
Mask of Darkness
Raging Flame Sprite
Muka Muka
Mysterious Puppeteer
Burning Algae
The Forgiving Maiden
Man-Eater Bug

Magic:
Double Summon
Premature Burial
Monster Reincarnation
Mystical Space Typhoon
Rain of Mercy
Monster Reborn
Lightning Vortex
Malevolent Nuzzler

Trap:
Gift Card
Ominous Fortune Telling
Shift
The Eye of Truth
Divine Wrath
Dust Tornado
Bad Reaction to Simochi
Scrap-Iron Scarecrow
Gravity Bind
Numinous Healer X3
Battle Quote: "What's life without a little fun?"

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:30 pm
((post profiles on roleplay if accepted your post Will be on the Welcomed to the games section))  

XxXNeonGoreXxX

2,850 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

XxXNeonGoreXxX

2,850 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:44 pm
(( My character will be made later but right now I'll play as one of Arkana's Drones))

User Image

Madeline Stood outside a tent "Step right up and try your hand! Play duel monsters with me and become the champion of the tent!" Madeline depseratelyt tried to attract duelists as she flashes her dueldisk in the back of her mind she knew, either get a few duelists of MAster Akana will dismantle her mind.. "Whats the matter Domino are you scared?"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:00 pm
Zarric Zar

User Image
( can not find the original pic )

Zarric Zar was riding his bike, and passed the wierd looking person and turned around and rode back to the tent."Hello do you need some help...do you need money or a place to stay. Oh you are a duelist,I like you duell disk.... mine is old. Do you want to duel people?" He started to remember that his duel disk may not work anymore, becuase it had been smashed and cracked for a very long time.  

Tatoco Of The Guard

5,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100

XxXNeonGoreXxX

2,850 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:06 pm
User Image

"Madeline is the name and Dueling is the game," Madeline turns on her dueldisk and on it the pumpkin under her lifepoints lets out a laugh "Listen here are the rules I need a $20 Deposit and we have to duel in the tent!" Madeline turns knowing that when she wins that this innocent person will soon become the first in a twisted game  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:14 pm
User Image

Zarric Zar

He but his hand behind his head and smiled."See here is the problem.. I live in a bad part of town, and as I was riding here, my bike hit a rock, and I fell off. As soon as that happened some guy came out of an ally way anf mugged me. All I have is this 10, a bubble gum stick, and this baseball card,plus my duel disk and deck in my bag."  

Tatoco Of The Guard

5,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100

XxXNeonGoreXxX

2,850 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:30 pm
User Image

Madeline Sighs and smiles afterword "Okay well that works.. Lets do this, and if your duel disk doesn't work we have some extras." Madeline takes the money and turns skipping into the tent "Follow me!"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:49 pm
Name: Tony
Appearance: User Image
History: I have been dueling for about 7 years. I participated in the Battle City Tournament, but I lost my chance at the finals to a mysterious woman in white with an peculiar necklace. When I went to give her my rarest card, which was Dark Magician Girl, she refused to accept it. She said to me, "She doesn't belong with me. Her true place with you. She will guide and protect you."
Bio: I'm kind of timid, but I open up with people I'm comfortable with. I'm silly sometimes, and can be a little absent-minded, but I can get serious if I need to and can figure almost any problem when I get myself focused. I'm kind-hearted and have a strong sense of righteousness. I believe that good can be found in both, light and darkness.
Deck Style: Magicians
Eternal Magic

Monsters - 23
Apprentice Magician x2
Arcane Apprentice
Breaker the Magical Warrior x2
Chaos Sorcerer
Dark Magician
Dark Magician Girl
Dark Red Enchanter
Defender the Magical Knight x2
Endymion, the Master Magician
Junk Synchron
Magical Exemplar
Magician's Valkyria x2
Old Vindictive Magician x2
Road Synchron
Skilled Dark Magician x2
The Tricky x2

Spells - 14
Fissure
Heavy Storm
Lightning Vortex
Magical Citadel of Endymion x2
Magical Dimension x3
Mystical Space Typhoon
Nobleman of Crossout
Pot of Avarice
Smashing Ground
Spell Power Grasp x2

Traps - 6
Call of the Haunted
Magic Cylinder
Magician's Circle
Mirror Force
Pitch Black Power Stone
Waboku

Extra Deck - 6
Arcanite Magician
Tempest Magician
Explosive Magician
Stardust Dragon
Road Warrior
Junk Warrior

((What do we do if we change our deck anytime during this?))  

Tony-kun493

4,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Consumer 100

XxXNeonGoreXxX

2,850 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:14 pm
(( If it's not a big change it doesn't matter but if your making a whole new deck I would like to be notified and BTW ur accepted biggrin )  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:16 pm
((Thank you very much. biggrin ))  

Tony-kun493

4,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Consumer 100

XxXNeonGoreXxX

2,850 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:18 pm
User Image

Alice (Slave)

Alice stepped out of a tent (acroos the city far from Madeline) Grasping a deck of Cards "Duel me and win win a free spellcasterdeck!" Alice waved the cards mockingly knowing that she would never lose her duel to a normal duelist off the street "Come on Domino lets go!"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:29 pm
User Image
Tony
Tony talks quietly to himself, "She's very cute, but she seems very suspicious. Hmm..." He reluctantly follows Alice into the tent with a look of concern on his face.  

Tony-kun493

4,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Consumer 100

XxXNeonGoreXxX

2,850 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:39 pm
User Image

Alice enters the tent and turns on her dueldisk as she continues walking and takes her side of the tent she steps on a rock and chains emerge from the walls and grab the boy pulling him across from her "Heres the deal kid, everytime your lifepoints decrease that metal compartment behind you will slowly open andif they hit zero you fall into an underground cage for the entertainment of my Master Arkana," Alice picks up 5 cards "Okay lets do this! Ladies first" Alice draws her card and smiles "I play the field card, Future Visions! Now when a monster is normal summoned it is removed from play until next turn!" Rebecca giggles into her chains "And then I play two facedowns and end my turn."

((do this at te bottom of Page for convinience))

Lifepoints 4000
Monsters
Facedowns/Continuous
1. Unknown
2 unknown
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:51 pm
User Image
Tony activates his Duel Disk (Battle City Disk). "You don't scare me one bit." He draws his five cards, then draws one more. "I'll place 2 cards face-down and place a monster in defense mode, and I'll call it a turn."
Lifepoints 4000
Monsters
1. unknown
Spells/Traps
1. unknown
2. unknown

Tony-kun493

4,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Consumer 100

XxXNeonGoreXxX

2,850 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:05 pm
User Image

Rebecca smiles "Scaring you isn't my job" Rebecca sticks out her tongue and draws a card. "Alright I summon my Fortune lady Light in attack mode!" Alice grins "But future vision activates and removes her form play, and hwen Fortune lady Light is removed from play due to a card effect I can special summon any monster that has 'fortune lady' in it's name!" Alice looks threw her deck slowly deliberately looking for a monster. "I choose Fortune lady Fire!" Rebecca smiles "Say good bye to your monster because when she's special summoned due to Fortune lady effect she destroys one of your monsters!" As the boys monster is destroyed she laughs "And to add insult to injury what ever your monsters attack points were are deducted from your lifepoints!" Rebeccas eyes got wide To bad I have to destroy someone so adorable she thinks "So tell me what were your monster attack points? What ever they were you also take another 400 because Fortune layd fire attacks you directly!"
((fortune ladies attack points get higher everyturn so I'm going to type there attakc points next to there name on the game template.))

Lifepoints 4000/ Field card - Future Visions
Monsters
1. Fortune Lady fire (400)
Facedowns/Continuous
1. Unknown
2 unknown
Virtual World

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers