Welcome to Gaia! ::

Art Freebie Land! Artists of All Skill Levels!

Back to Guilds

We allow all artists to improve their skills by drawing users in a friendly atmosphere 

Tags: Arts, Freebies, Art Freebies, Contests, Artists 

Reply Freebie Land: Artist Listings! (Welcome!)
Team Crest/ A Manga Project - come check it outtt Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you thinking about joining this project?
  Yes
  No
  I'm not good enough and or Worthy
View Results

Iaruk

Aged Giver

8,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:47 pm
Iaruk puffs his chest out and readies his sword and shield
We are cleared to go and we're a sticky as per NuL's orders lets make the guild proud!

This Project, Like the Team Kai Project Will be a manga type thing for the guild, this will help the guild exercise all our creative prowess, Writing, Drawing, Illustrating, etc, for this particular project I want a team of at least 10 people-
Me
A sub director :needs to be ontop of things when I'm not around
Primary Artists (x2)- Does the primary art (Characters etc)
Secondary Artists(x2) Will help the Primary artists in decisions and when they are not around will draw the Manga
Coloring(x2) Will color in the artists work
And Writing(x2) Will Assist me and the Sub director in writing the storyline

note this is the minimum I want and more can and probably will Change.

Feel Free to do Concept art or Mini stories based on what we have so far. who knows what you submit may be used! (and given credit for of course)
He exclaims with vigor

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:49 pm
Staff:
Main Director: Me
Sub Director:
Main Artist 1:Ice_Wolf_Demon
Main Artist 2:
Secondary Artist 1:
Secondary Artist 2:
Colorist 1:
Colorist 2:
Writer 1:
writer 2:
He exclaims with vigor

Iaruk

Aged Giver

8,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Member 100

Iaruk

Aged Giver

8,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:54 pm
Storyline Development 2% Complete(Basic story thought out, needs to be extended,changed and edited)
Art Development 2% Complete (A few Character Designs are Sketched out)
Overall: 4%
He exclaims with vigor

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:13 pm
there are these people called 'Crests' who have special powers (creative huh) and they have these special emblems on their body. Weither you wanna be proud of being a Crest or not is up to the person so they can show or hide the Emblem on their body.

The Names of the Crests are like this "The Ground" "The Flame" "The Stream" " The Air" "The Tree" "The Darkness" "The Light" and "The Storm"

basically if all these powers could be combined they could create a new world.

The Normal People dislike the fact that the Crests have so much power..or some military countries want to control the Crests
of course the Crests have their own agenda as well
Some just want to be normal, some have a thirst for power, etc etc

The Crests can be stripped of their powers if they have their Crest removed from their body. Say the crest was on their cheek right?
some-one would have to skin the cheek to strip the power from them

and if you have all the crests your basically a god.
He exclaims with vigor

Iaruk

Aged Giver

8,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Member 100

Iaruk

Aged Giver

8,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:53 am

This is how I see them! The Writers/Artists may see them differently! so be warned >: D

The Ground-(guy 18-19) a gentle Giant, probably tan, short brown hair and dark warm brown eyes. Born and raised in a nice Farm community.His Crest is on his Stomach. Probably in a worn Muscle Shirt and comfortable pants, farming boots.

The Flame-(guy 17) Raised in a city, Confident and Handsome. Wears a shirt with solid black armings but has a red and black kinda striped pattern on the chest part. Skinny (but not too skinny) Jeans, Medium Height, Medium length hair that is spiky. Crest is on his forehead, redish orange eyes. His Crest is on his Forehead.(probably the main Hero)

The Stream-(Girl 18 ) Kinda had a harsh life (beaten when she was young etc) for her powers. Ran from home when she was 14 to help others from having a similar child hood as hers. (uses her powers to heal) She has long Blue hair that she wears in a ponytail behind her, she also wears a kimono, and carries an elegant staff.She has Bright Blue eyes. Crest is on her left cheek.

The Air- (guy 16) A shy boy who's crest is on his shoulder, Most often hides it and doesn't tell anyone about it. Trys to keep a low profile and moves around alot, he is alone in life and does what he can to get by with as little interaction as possible. Wears old cloths, a long sleeved T shirt and Jeans, worn down shoes. He has long silver hair (think like my avies hair) and pale emerald eyes.

The Tree-(Girl 20) The tree is an native american girl who respects nature and all it gives. She is a wild girl and wears furs from her hunts, she carries a spear and has long Brown hair that is braided behind her, with some feathers around the crown of her head. She wears native american clothing (Pochahauntus maybe for reference to clothing) Her Crest is on her back.

The Darkness-(Guy 21) The Darkness was a human but he stole his crest from the previous owner, his crest is on his right hand. He has Medium Length hair that is kinda messy but still kept. He wears sun glasses at all times and has dark purple eyes. He wears a dark Grey T Under a Black Tench coat. He also wears Dark Blue Jeans and Black Military Boots. He has a Katana as well. He wears the sheath behind him with a strap going over the trench coat to keep it on his back. (probably the main villian)

The Light-(Guy 22) Friend with the previous darkness but a pure enemy to the current one. The Light seeks to reason with the Darkness but will not hesitate to strike him down if he does not listen to reason. He has short Blonde hair and Pale Yellow eyes. He wears knight like armor and carrys a long sword and shield. Crest is on his left Hand.

The Storm-(Guy 17) The Storm is a jock who uses his powers to cheat at all sports, he has Dark Blue Hair and electric blue eyes.He Wears a jersey with a lightning bolt on it and shorts. He also wears Niky Shoes and socks that go a little up his leg. Even more confident than the flame. Crest is on his forehead, hides it with sweat bands.
He exclaims with vigor

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:11 pm

User Image
He exclaims with vigor

Iaruk

Aged Giver

8,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Member 100

Reveladom

Omnipresent Loiterer

15,425 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:49 pm
There's no such cat in the metropolis, who holds all the pieces in monopoly,

Whaddya wanna see in a Sub Director and or Main Artist?

for performing surprising illusions, and creating eccentric confusion.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:13 pm
In a sub director I wanna see the ability to get the others (the artists, colorists, and writers) to pick up slack and the pace if they fall behind, they also must be able to tell quality of the artists work compared to their previous works and or parts of the manga. An Eye for Detail is nice.

In a main artist I wanna see work that doesn't change much, the same quality each time and able to tell if something is off key from one panel to the next.  

Iaruk

Aged Giver

8,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Member 100

Reveladom

Omnipresent Loiterer

15,425 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:29 pm
Either way it takes a good eye to catch little things... I do draw, alot, but... I'd like to do either or. If you don't mind. ><  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:18 pm
You mind if we wait till I see your concept art? smile  

Iaruk

Aged Giver

8,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Member 100

Reveladom

Omnipresent Loiterer

15,425 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:47 pm
There's no such cat in the metropolis, who holds all the pieces in monopoly,

That's fine with me. ^^

for performing surprising illusions, and creating eccentric confusion.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:03 pm
T3T dunno why we were De-stickied D:  

Iaruk

Aged Giver

8,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Member 100

Iaruk

Aged Giver

8,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:40 am
Congradulations Ice for making a main artist spot
He exclaims with vigor

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:52 am
Just a curious nudge to see how this project is going.  

KeannaRoar

SirSka

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:36 am
I'll try to put up some concept art  
Freebie Land: Artist Listings! (Welcome!)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games