Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Argentum Draconis

Enduring Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:24 pm
User Image

Never one for just standing, around Rondel once again found herself lost and separated from Melody. She wasn't to worried though. She'd learned a bit from her adventures in the swamp to avoid most problems, and there was some method behind her madness as she hunted for the berries the Voodoo Mare had shown her.

It wasn't until the sun was near its zenith that Rondel finally looked around and realized she'd gotten herself completely lost. "Well...here I go again..." she sighed.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:34 pm
User Image

The large stag felt restless. He'd been alone for too long, again. It felt like forever since he'd last seen another living organism.
He lowered his neck to the babbling brook in front of him to take a quick drink. As he dropped his head he heard in the distance mumbled words, "Who's there?" He called, looking beside himself, taking a offensive stance. "Come out now." It was a demand, not a request as he blew air from his lungs out through his snout. No matter how much he would like some company, he would not take kindly to any predator.

PixelDeerest

Dapper Dabbler

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100

Lady Argentum Draconis

Enduring Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:41 pm
Rondel jumped and wandered through the gap in the trees to the brook. "Uh...Hi?" she said only slightly nervous. She'd eased slightly when she saw it wasn't anyone that looked overtly dangerous but the big stallion's antlers put her on edge.

"I'm...uh...I'm sorry if I've wandered into your territory..." she said with a bit of a smile. "I'm just lost you see." she said.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:07 pm
Helberd's muscles relaxed almost automatically, but were once again but on edge when he was told that she was lost. "Hello little one" He smiled down at her from his enormous height, lowered his head to her in a bowing motion - the beads in his antlers jingling from the combination of the motion and light breeze.
"Do not worry little one, you are not in anyone's territory....that I know of" He chuckled lightly, the sound low but smooth, "To me, the forest belongs to all" The tips of his hooves lightly grazed the first layer of soil under the grass as he stepped forward, "So, you are lost? That is quite unfortunate" He turned his head to the sky and peered at her from the corner of his eye, a smile pulling at the corners of his lips, "I suppose you will need help finding your way home?"

PixelDeerest

Dapper Dabbler

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100

Lady Argentum Draconis

Enduring Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:14 pm
"That's a good philosophy~" Rondel said with a smile. "I really like that." she grinned and bobbed her head a bit letting the bell in her mane chime.

"Well...actually I need to find some berries that the Voodoo Lady showed me. I wanted to take them home to Momma. I think she'd really like them, and I don't think they live out on the plains. Although I wish they did." she said with a sigh.

"But...yes...I will need some directions, she's probably really worried about me." she sighed.

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games