Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yet Another Harry Potter Guild...

Back to Guilds

We're a yaoi/yuri/and het friendly rp guild set in the Harry Potter universe. 

Tags: Harry Potter, Yaoi, Role playing, Yuri 

Reply Yet Another Harry Potter Guild...
The Lake and the forbidden forest Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What will you do with your time on the grounds?
  find a way into the forbidden forest
  mess with the qiant squid
  go swimming
  study
  other / i'm not telling you ya old hag
View Results

EdanaDesmond

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 8:47 pm
As you know for as long as any one can remember the forest on the hogwarts land has been for bidden and it still is!{though people find a way into the forest every year} And as you know there is a great lake where you can relax and enjoy have fun! Play games experiment magic and many other great past times! There is also the whomping whillow, so do be careful have fun and enjoy.
AT this pointin time the first thing you students should do is have a snow ball fight since it is christmas!{sp?} This is the end of the opening please abide rules and ebjoy yourselves!
Ja ne! Kats

ps please obey any major rule and the minor ones to{so i don't get in trouble rofl }  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 8:51 pm
((thanks for the new area!! ^.^))

Kyrstin sits down on the grass. "It's a lovely day now isn't it?"  

Evil_Excel
Crew

1,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

EdanaDesmond

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 8:54 pm
(( You are soo welcome i thought we all might need a space outside to enjoy everything seemed to be inside right?))

" yes i suppose it is" A young girl with long white blond hair said with a smile her soft voice carring an accent unnatural to england.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 9:02 pm
She smiled turning to the girl. "Why hello there. I haven't see you before."

((Everything except for the practice field and the quidditch field but those are pretty limited.))  

Evil_Excel
Crew

1,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Sakana_Izumi

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 9:03 pm
Amy wandered down to the lake shore, where she saw a tentacle of the Giant Squid in the water. Pointing her wand at it, she said "Wingardium Leviosa!" The entire squid rose out of the water, and Amy just looked at it. "Wow...I never knew it was that big..." She sighed. With a reverse swish, it plopped back into the lake with a giant splash, sending a tsunami of sorts sweeping over the grounds. Amy stood there are she got washed, her eyes closed. "Smart, Amy. Very smart." With another charm, she dried herself off and contented herself with eating lunch in a tree, watching the squid dissapear into the deep.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 9:08 pm
Evil_Excel
She smiled turning to the girl. "Why hello there. I haven't see you before."

((Everything except for the practice field and the quidditch field but those are pretty limited.))

"kinda new i'm from the salem institute, but i got kicked out *insert evil smile* So what house are you in i'm in ravenclaw, but i'm not sure if i like it or not...."Chloe trailed of as she watched a girl by the lake become covered in water, Chloe started to laugh.  

EdanaDesmond

Evil_Excel
Crew

1,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 9:12 pm
Kyrstin followed where she was looking with her eyes and giggled a bit too then turned back toward her. "I'm sure you'll get used to ravenclaw as time goes on. I'm in slytherin."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 9:15 pm
Amy watched the tow out of the corner of her eye while eating her sandwich, and then to the ground, the waters sloshing onward. I wonder if they know the water is still spreading...Oh well...  

Sakana_Izumi

EdanaDesmond

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 9:16 pm
" aren't you people suppose to be mean or something? you seem perfectly normal to me... but then again i got kicked out of my old school so i can't say any thing....." Her Bluish white eyes holding a trace of saddness.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 9:20 pm
She laughed loudly "Stereotyping sucks. No I don't suppose I am mean. Atleast That's what the people who i beat up say." She laughed again "I'm joking ofcourse. So why did you get kicked out?"  

Evil_Excel
Crew

1,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

EdanaDesmond

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 9:22 pm
" some how i new you were going to ask that..... I blew up the potions lab..... But i promise i didn't do it on propose i was just i little bored." Chloe's eyes danced with amusement.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 9:27 pm
"That sounds silly." She lays back on the grass. "not very smart at all. How did you get into ravenclaw?"  

Evil_Excel
Crew

1,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Sakana_Izumi

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 9:29 pm
The water was still spreading, and Amy watched it with boredom.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 9:30 pm
Sakanayasha
Amy watched the tow out of the corner of her eye while eating her sandwich, and then to the ground, the waters sloshing onward. I wonder if they know the water is still spreading...Oh well...
"Yo Gills there you are!" Yami grinned making her way over to her friend "Go figure I'd find you by the lake."  

jojo089

EdanaDesmond

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 9:32 pm
"brain child" Chloe said and angry look on her face " Because i'm smart i can't be normal.... I can use some wandless magic and some advanced charms but that's it..... But i like making jokes and things like that soo they thought Ravenclaw or Slytherin, but my brainy ness won....
Well it wasn't that silly you know how in America they have a whole lot of classes on one subject?"  
Yet Another Harry Potter Guild...

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff