Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sweenys_Revenge
Crew

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:24 pm
Misty says:
The sun was very close to the horizon now, as Selena and SUichii walked together along the bank of the lake. They stayed quiet, which suited Sel just fine. She did not feel awkward at all around him. She smiled to herself, remeber how he had said that he accepted her into his herd just as his mother did, her and all her faults. For some reason, now she was able to really understand it.

Did I Leave the Gas On? says:
Suichii heard the tell tale shrieks of a happy child and smiled. "I guess either they have company or they grew out of their baskets," he said with a chuckle.

Misty says:
Selena's ears perked towards the sound, her face became quite entranced by the sound. The sound of new life, exploring, learning, playing around. It sounded so familar to her, yet she knew perfectly well she had never heard it. "Oh my, I hop[e they have." She looked to Sui and gave him her little crocked smile.

Suichii pressed on again and grinned brightly as the head resembling Claude's poked up from behind a rock. The little face broke into a smile and gangly legs struggled to get over the offending mineral, eventaully falling gracelessly to the ground before bounding over. "Suichii, Dad, Suichii came over!" Suichii laughed as the little foal pranced around his legs. His father was all muscle, coming from years of training and keeping in shape. No doubt Lafayette would be the same. The large stallion smiled brightly and greeted them both, "Selena, it's wonderful to see you again! Welcome to my home!"

Misty says:
Selena watched the little foal run around, her eyes awed by the tiny, fragile little thing. When he fell she bit her lip and had to conrtol herself not to come bounding over with help. She shook her head lightly when he stood back up, still smiling. Why was she acting like this around the foal? She really had no idea why she felt so drawn towards it, wanting to protect it. But her train of thought was interupted by Claude's entrance. She looked up at the large stallion, with his brilliant color and build. She gave him a polite smile and bowed. "I feel the same. I see your offspring are healthy and happy." SHe looked down at the little one once more, seeing the resemblance.

Lafayette ran under his father and watched the black mare carefully, just noticing her now. Claude leaned down and nudged him, recieving a rather irked, "dad," in return. He laughed and said, "Yes, Istas and I are very please. She and my daughter are out bonding, and Chevalier is out playing with some friends. Come, come, let's make ourselves comfortable by the lake."

Misty says:
Selena smiled nervously, seeing the foal's reaction to her. Though she got such reactions often, some even more dramatic. It somehow suprised her. She looked up at Claude and nodded, "Thank you very much for having me."

"Dad, you said you didn't have any sister," Lafayette said form under him, careful never to stray out of the underside of his father. Claude laughed and said, "Selena is a newer recruit, I'm sure I mentioned her to you. She came to us just before you were born." Lafayette l ked back at Selena, just observing with the open childist curiouslity only foals seemed to be capable of. "Is Lafayette
still so full of energy," Suichii asked with a smile. "Oh yes, it seems he can't stop running!"

Misty says:
Selena laughed gently, hearing the young one's question. "I have no siblings little one, no family either." She lowere her head and looked at the foal gently and kindly. He was strong, brave, and curious. So many virtues in one so small, it made Selena wonder. "It is very nice to meet you Lafayette. I am Selena." She turned her head just slightly to the side and smiled.

Lafayette cocked his head a little. "I thought you said gramma adopted her?" Claude laughed and simply said, "Mother gives those who need a home the option of a family. It's up to the individual to decide."

Misty says:
Sel looked up at Claude, still feeling like the option they were presenting her with was a dream. "I have yet to make my decision." She laughed and smiled jokingly.

Claude smiled back and said, "It has no expiration date, you know. Whenever you feel comfortable. But for now, let's all just be friends," Lafayette shot from under his father and belly flopped into the lake. Claude laughed hartily at his son.

Misty says:
Selena nodded at the propasal, she could deal with that word. it was much easier to handle than the word 'family'. Atleast for now. Seeing the young one run from underneath his father, Sel stepped back a pace out of relex and watched the foal jump rihgt into the water. At first she stood in a bit of shock, but then she couldnt help but laugh. "Dont damage those wings of yours!"

"Nah, he can't hurt himself, he's a strong boy," Claude laughed and watched his son kick and frolic in the wintery chilled water. "Though you seem to have a very maternal concern for him," he said with a grin.

Misty says:
"Maternal?" She reteated, a bit confused. Then looked back to the splashing colt. She couldnt help but smirk. With all the things she had been through, all the names she had been called, this was by far the one witht he most impact on her. Maternal, she though. Her? It was almost a joke. She had attacked more Soquili than she seen foals. But...Her face softened, she couldnt help but think that
perhaps that was the reason she felt that way towards the foal. "You think so?" She laughed awkwardly.

Claude waited until Suichii had bounded into the water after the tiny foal. "You think I didn't see your face your your reaction when Lafayette fell off that rock? You were scared for him. And when you first saw him it was like you were seeing your own foal." He grinned as Suichii tossed to foal a little.

Misty says:
Selena looked at him, gazing into his strong eyes. She didnt quite know what she was looking for, a lie, something more, an answer. After a moment jsut stading staring at eachother she looked away shyly, still feeling as if she was not being herself. "I..I dont know what to say. I feel so diffrent. Being around you, Lafayette, around Suichii. I dont feel like im myself." She sighed. "ive never felt like this, like i need to protect soemthing, or as if someone needed me. But when i look at your son, i nfeel it. Not just towards him, but as if something...awakened inside me. And i dont know what it is." She looked at Sui playing in the water, "Hearing that i have been accepted by your family has left me confused and diffrent. And i still dont know why." She shook her head and laughed, "Im not making any sense am i?" she sighed again and looked at him with a smile.

"You're making as much sense as Suichii made when he first came to us. When Scarlet first told him that she loved him he fled and didn't come back for a g d three weeks. When he did come back Scarlet was already hysterical, but he cam back with gashes all over himself, like he'd gotten into it with a Kalona. But he warmed up to the idea after a day and a half of rambling. IT's just a matter
out your own feelings."

Misty says:
Selena looked once more at Claude, then back at Suichii. So, she thought, that was the story. Now i see...why he understands. "Your right. I just need to figure out my feelings." Whatever this herd had done, be it a spell or just their influence. They had changed her.

Claude grinned and used his own wing to dry off his tiny sun while Suichii sh k off near the lake. "That's all it takes." "All what takes Daddy?" "Never you mind, baby." Lafayette pushed off Claude's arm and grumbled, "M'not a baby." Claude only hugged him tighter to his side and kissed his head. "You'll always be my baby."

Misty says:
Selena chuckled at the little foal, his innocence just adorable. Then she turned to look at Sui shaking of the water from himself, his forelock damp and hanging without its usual spunk and his long tail flailing aorund. She quietly giggled.

Suichii returned to the small group and allowed his body to be used as a jungle gym. "You two l k like you had a very productive talk." "What ever happened to you those three weeks anyway Sui?" Sui went silent and glared At Claude. "I thought we weren't going to talk about that." "It's just a question." "It's an awful question." "I have a right to know!" "No you don't, when I want to tell
you, I will." "Who's my mom again," Lafayette observed from his perch on Suichii's shoulders. Both males l ked up at the little colt and smiled.

Misty says:
Sleena laughed at their bickering, "You two sound like a married couple." She giggled, trying to hold it in. Then she remebered the last time she heard Claude and Sweet asrgueing about something as well, it had been quite similar, she laughed again.

"Oh, I had dealiongs with Shade the other day." Claude raised his brow and smiled. "As charming as ever, I expect." Suichii laughed mirthlessly and nodded. "But of course." Lafayette, mean while, bolted here and there around the trio of adults, a seemingly endless ball of energy.

Misty says:
"Shade the Kalona?" Selena enquired, watching the colt buzz around them.

"You know her," Sui asked a little sharper than he'd intended. Claude raised his eye brows at the sudden force of Suichii's anger. Suichii t k a deep breath and reigned his anger in.

Misty says:
Selena nodded, "Met her awhile ago. One of the first Kalonas I had seen since i returned to these lands a year or so ago." She smiled at Sui's anger, "She put up an interesting fight thats for sure. Wish i knew what ticked her off to starting it in the first place though."

Claude laughed a little and said, "I dunno, you musta breathed or something." suichii forced a laugh t but there was a server lack of mirth within it.

Misty says:
Selena laughed with Claude, feeling that it must be true, then she looked to Sui and cocked her head, trying to catch his eye. "Whats up? Bad memory or soemthing?" She blinked and crockedly smiled at him, waiting for his responce.

"He's always in a good mood because when he gets into one of these m ds it's nigh impossible to get him out of them." Suichii br ded from his place and glared at his brother.

Misty says:
"Really?" She pondered, it seemed a bit childish. Like having a tantruem. She successfully held in a snort. "Well whats up Sui?" She looked right at him once more.

Suichii stared out at the lake for a while before he grunted any reponce. Claude laughed, "See?" Suichii flashed his green eyes at Claude in a bright glare and snarled slightly. It was a glimpse intot he vicious stallion he'd been long ago. If Claude noticed, he didn't flinch.

Misty says:
Selena nodded, "I understand if you dont want to say." She looked over the lake herself, a bit oblivious to the violent change in Sui. She was used to it, so it did not catch her attention.

Claude sighed and st d, dislodging Lafayette who slid down his back. "Suichii," The tri colored stallion l ked over angrily. "Shape up or leave. The choise is yours. But I won't have you if you are going to have such a bad adittude." Suichii huffed and settled in further. "You have thirty seconds." Suichii glared up at the bigger stallion and forced a smile. Claude smirked. "Very good,
now socialize."

Misty says:
Selena smirked and shook her head at Claude, "its quite fine. Everyone has their secrets. I really dont need to knwo if Sui does not wish for me to." She laughed lightly, watching the colt play around on his father. Then she looked over to Suichii, huffing and puffing at Claude. SHe again had to withhold a snort.

"He doens't ahve to talk about his past, just be a pleasent conversationalist." "I am... generally..." "YEah, but nto right now." "I am making an effort here, Claude!" Claude laughed and said, "I can see that, I'm only filling Selena in." Lafayette settled in next to Selena and rested his head on her shoulder. "Welcoem to my life..."

Misty says:
Selena ignored the bikering borthers and looked down at the foal with a gentle smile, happy to see him warm up to her. She lowered her head and used her nose to brush away a stray hair from his sweet face.

"I think I remember your voice," Lafayette said gently. "It ws a while ago, while I was still int he basket. I don't remember any of the words, but you were there. It was back when Dad still lived on the mountain top. Why were you there if you weren't family?"

Misty says:
Selena looked a bit suprised, she did not know that the young colt had been awake, or listening during her visit to the herd's camp. She smiled down at him. "Yes, thats right. Only about a week ago or so." she remebered her visit quite clearly. "I had been invited by your uncle Suichii, as well as your grandmother Scarlet to spend the ngiht with you at the mountain. I had no real place of my own
so they were kind enough to offer me a bed and some food. I left in the morning."

"Did you find somewhere else to go," Lafayette asked wide eyed. He couldn't believe that someone didn't have somewhere to belong.

Misty says:
Selena nodded, smiling at his inoccence and wonder, "yes i did"

"Really, where?"

Misty says:
Selena flicked her ears. "I found na very nice spot out in the forest. Nice, dry, warm, and safe." Not like she needed the extra saftey, "And then i also went to a cave i had found a few weeks ago. Also cozy."

Lafayette smiled. "That's g d, but are you happy there?"

Misty says:
Selena nodded and smiled, "Yes i am, im used to it as well. But thats just what im like, i spend my ngihts and days outside."

Claude and Suichii had begun to brawl now, and Lafayette sighed. "Mother says she sometimes doesn't think he ever grew up," he said, placing his head back on her shoulder. "He acts like this sometimes, and other times he almost scares me with how old he is. Like once when a Kalona wandered over here. I didn't know how old he could be until that moment." Suichii stopped dead in his tracks and
watched Lafayette. He whipped his head towards Claude who smiled sheepishly. "You didn't tell me a Kalona came!" Claude shrugged. "It was nothing, really" "Well, was it Shade, or Enyalius?" Claude sh k his head. "No, it was just some Kalona, really, nothing came of it. He left and no one was harmed." "Yes, nbut Claude it was a -Kalona-!"

Misty says:
"A Kalona. When?" SHe blinked. She encountered Kalonas often. Selena being who she was, they never caused her too much trouble or bloodshed. Infact, she thought of most of them as sparing practice more than acctual opponents. They were strong and dangerous to be sure, but they took their fangs, wings and other weapons much too seriosuly and relied on them quite heavily. They were all the same, it
seemed to Selena. "Claude, even if nothing had happened, you should have still informed Sui. The rest of your herd as well. Communication and exchange of information is key to staying safe and together."

"this is my family now, and whie I veyr much value the opinion and affection of my herd, this is where I live now, this is my family. right here, with Istas and my children. And I am the father, I am the line of defence, not Sui and Not the herd. There's no reason for them to know, words were exchanged and that was it."

Misty says:
"Whether or not you are a seprate part does not keep you away from what you really are. All together you are family. A team. And a team should tell eachother things such as these." Her face changed from stern to soft, "DOnt keep them in the dark, dont make them worry."

"Telling them would have made them worry unnecessarily. That would have been cruel. I understand what you're saying, but for a healthy relationship, each part must be in agreement to not tell the others everything."

Misty says:
Selena nodded, "I agree. Secrets are what makes some things go round. They also keep others at bay or safe. Ignorance is bliss." She glanced down at the young foal resting against her. "But you must also decide what to tell. What is important and knowledge worthy, and what is not." She looked up at Claude now. "But i am sure you knwo that."

"Of course I do. My mother and brother's don't need to know about that, because nothign becaem of it. If there were injuries, I'd go to them, of course. But they'd just worry, as Suichii is now. Scarlet would demand that I come home, and if I didn't she'd come down here. I need to be a father to my children and a mate to Istas. To do that I need to deal with conflicts with my family... down
here."

Misty says:
Selena smiled, Claude was radiating with strength, loyalty and understanding. She nodded and bowed her head in agreement. "I am sure you protect your family without flaw." He was well build, probably quick on his feet. His muscels were also built up. From years of training she suspected. They were the same as her's. But hers were more hidden due to her female frame. She couldnt help but wonder what kind of a sparing match he would put up.

Suichii l ked between the two of them. Why was Selena regaurding Claude with such... He laughed uncomfortably and cleared his throat. "Dude, it's fine you didn't tell me, it's just a little... shocking, you know?"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:15 pm
Misty says:
Selena's eyes turned back to Sui who had laughed. He had jsut been standing there, quite alone, while she had been speaking with Claude. She shot him an apologetic smile and nodded when he said it was shocking.

Claude looked at his son with a smirk and said, "Looks like someone is all worn out. Lafayette slept against Selena peacfully, breathing in a steady, even rythm. Suichii smiled fondly as well.

Misty says:
Selena's eyes slowly moved down to the young foal sleeping against her. She smiled seeing that he had fallen asleep. She genlty moved her leg to wake the youngster. "Time for bed it seems." She smiled and looked at the two males.

Pale Mist

Pale Mist

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:38 pm
"If you would lead the way, Miss Selena," he said with a smile, bowing his head graciously. "I fear I don't know where you live, actually."

Misty says:
Selena smiled and raised an eyebrow. "I would be quite surprised if you did." She laughed simply, making her shoulders rise up slightly. "Near the mountains, that is where my two-legger has her teepee."

Suichii nodded and bid his family another, and last, farewell for the night, and didn't miss Claude's wink in his direction. He let it pass by, though he'd destroy him for it later, and began in the direction of the mountains. "I could swear that I heard you telling Lafayette you lived in a cave, was I mistaken?"

Misty says:
Sel laughed, "No dear Sui you are not." She couldn't help but smirk and gently shake her head. "The cave i spoke of gave me shelter for one or two days. I slept there, ate there and rested there. But Anope's teepee is my real place of residence in these lands."
"Though," she began to admit, "I sometimes even prefer to outside and nature to the walls of the teepee. I feel more...at home I guess you would call it."

"Mother will be glad to know that you have been safe and well, and that you will remain that way for a while at least." Suichii chuckled a little at the memory of his mothers hysterics. "She will be calm for a while now, and I am glad you have a home as well."

Misty says:
Selena also chuckled, "I can take care of myself very well. Im a survivor. That is one thing my past has taught me well." She remembered all the times she would spend outside in the dark bush spying or waiting for her target to approach her. Or all the times in Team Rocket where missions became war zones and she found a way to save herself and her comrades. She was tough, and she never went down without a good fight. "Tell your mother, and yourself, that there is no need to worry over my well being."

"I'll tell her, but no promises that she'll stop worrying. I told you, she's claimed you as a daughter, they'll be no stopping her. And of course, now that I know where you live she'll force it out of me and visit whenever she can." Suichii smiled.

Misty says:
Selena giggled, "A visit would never be turned down. Anope gets quite lonely up there in solitude with just little moody me." she turned into the forest.

"She'll be overjoyed to hear that," Suichii said softly. "Who knows, she may drag the rest of us with her a few times, she loves family outings."

Misty says:
Selena smiled nervously, finally realizing just how strangely she had been acting while around the herd. Joking around, laughing and smiling every sentence. She didn't understand why it felt so natural. Around her other friends from these lands she smiled and laughed, yes. But around suichii...it was different. She really had no clue why, but as long as it felt natural, she would not fight it she told herself. "Is that so? Do you?" She asked, stepping over a large root.

Suichii stumbled a bit, but caught himself, being unused to the forest. Rock he could handle, roots were another thing. "I'm not object to them, but I'm not overly fond of them either. To be honest I prefer to be on my own."

Misty says:
Selena turned around and smirked, "I know what that is like. I love being out on my own with just my thoughts to guide me. Its so calming and peaceful. And when alone, the world is so much bigger. More things to explore, to see." She looked up at the now dark sky. "When im completely alone, even with out my familiar, that is when i am most like myself."

"You have a familiar," Suichii asked, deciding to veer more away from the darkness this conversation was quickly leading into.

Misty says:
Selena quietly chucked to herself as she heard him avoid the shadows she was leading towards with her final statement. "I do, a bat names Lurnu. He has been my true companion for years. Since before I returned to these lands." She turned her head slightly, so her left ear was facing him, "Do you have one yourself?"

"No, I fear not, though Claude does. Genevive is his hawk familiar. She's made herself scarce while his foals are around, she hates foals."

Misty says:
"Really?" She chuckled silently, "That is quite odd. Lurnu is as well. Though he is used to the tough, rough environment. I would see why he would feel uneasy about foals and other young creatures."

"I'm not sure why Vive doesn't like little ones. Really, come to think of it, she's not very fond of anyone save for Claude." He thought about it for a moment, remembering the snide, condescending looks he got from Vive. "I think that's just who she is.

Misty says:
"She sounds charming." Sel stated with a smirk.

Suichii laughed mirthlessly. "Yes, that is one word for it, I suppose, though you are much kinder than I am when it comes to that."

Misty says:
Selena snorted, "Was that a compliment?" She shot him a haughty look and a raised eyebrow then continued on walking.

"It was whatever you want it to be, Miss Selena," he countered gracefully.

Misty says:
Sel was very tempted to tease him mercilessly on that, but controlled herself. Instead kept quiet and scaled the last hill. "There it is." She pointed to a small teepee situated sweetly right next to the rising mountians. The top smoking with a homely fire.

Suichii smiled and bowed his head. "It was a pleasure to speak with you, Selena, and I hope to see you again." He grinned a last time and turned to head for his own home.
Misty says:
Selena returned his bow and smiled. "Hopefully." She watched as he walked back to his own home, her eyes lingering on his strong back. Then she caught herself and shook her head. "What is wrong with me?" She asked herself, looking at the teepee below. Then looking to the forest she had just left. She turned around fully and went right back into the forest.

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games