Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] A Rumbly in Her Tumbly (Memory, Flower & Scarlet)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lilly_Foxx

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:37 pm
It was incredibly hard to get going in the mornings, and keep going throughout the day. She was utterly exhausted by the most minute tasks and didn't wander too far from home anymore. The mare felt more than a little nauseous, but never once became sick. She was tempted to force herself to sick up, merely in hopes of feeling better.

Flower decided against it.

She was going to make the move to live on the mountain with Memory and her family, and today, that just wouldn't be very easy. But that was where she belonged. Where her father would never bother her again, and where her loved ones were close at hand.

The path seemed a lot harder than she remembered. She was a little less than half way to the top when she felt like she needed to rest. Ten minutes later she pressed on.

How sweet a sight their encampment was!

Flower made her way toward the tee-pee, her eyes heavy with want of sleep. She looked around for any sign of her family. Most of all, her best beloved, Memory.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:24 pm
Scarlet's head popped out of the tee pee flap and she shrieked, dashing over to her best friend in the whole wide world. "Oh dearest lord, You look exhausted! What are you doing here? Not that I'm not pleased to see you, but I wasn't expecting you!" She bounced around Flower for a moment before she settled down again and nudged Flower over to the campfire, keeping the encampment warm on these many winter days. "Come, you need to rest up! I'll make you up a bed and you can stay the night, no sense in you leaving all tired. I insist."

"Already done." Memory saw Scarlet jump out of her skin at the sound of his voice and smiled. He passed her with a nuzzle and kissed Flower on the cheek. "I have you bed all made up if you'd like to sleep, love. It's a few paces away from the fire."

"How did you know she was coming," Scarlet asked, tilting her head to the side just a touch.

"Didn't I tell you? She moving in with us."

Scarlet was silent for a while before the shrieked again. "Oh Flower you shall love it here! Saki will take such good care of you and so shall all of us! It's so good to have another body here, especially with Claude gone to start his own family..."

As Scarlet rambled on and Memory's face grew long. He knew what they had done a few nights ago, and from the looks of things he fear he had harmed Flower, either physically or emotionally. "Flower... You're alright, aren't you?"

Sweenys_Revenge
Crew

Dangerous Lover

Lilly_Foxx

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:45 pm
Flower managed a weary smile, quite enjoying Scarlet's exuberance. It never failed, her friend could always make her happy. She sighed contentedly as Memory nuzzled her, and then returned his kiss. The mare started toward the bed that had been prepared for her and laid down before looking up at her mate.

She stifled a yawn.

"I just don't feel the best, is all. I'm sure I'll be just fine. I still have my appetite, so that's half the battle, after all."

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:03 pm
Continued over IM

Sweeny
Memory smiled and groomed flower gently. "Indeed it is, and you have me to fight the rest of it for you." He sighed gently, content just to relax beside her. His read eyes t k his her appearence, softening with each day. Probably from the happy, albiet still new, life style, she was enjoying. He laid his head on her newly rounded hips and closed his red eyes. "Sleep, if you are tired my love, that is how you stay healthy."

Lilly
Flower turned her eyes up to Memory’s and offered him a soft, sleepy smile. “But if I sleep, I can’t fully enjoy your company.” She told him sweetly, as she lipped at his jaw-line. “I shouldn’t be quite this tired. It seems all I’ve been doing is sleeping lately.” The mare stifled a yawn. “It seems rude to just arrive and then go straight to sleep.”

Sweeny
"You flatter me far too much, darling," he said softly, gently kissing was flesh he could reach. He sighed and nestled in further. "Winter tends to shut some down. Perhaps you are simply one of them," he offered.

Lilly
She made a small ‘nuh-uh’ sound in the back of her throat. “I’ve never been like this before in the winter…I’ve never quite felt like this before. I’m not sure what it is. Everything just feels…well, different.” She explained. Flower felt rather inept due to the vague explanation she was able to give him. The mare cuddled closer to Memory, even though any more closeness wasn’t really possible. She stifled a yawn. “You’ve found your place in this family, it seems.” Her eyes twinkled brightly despite their fatigue.

Sweeny
Memory laughed at her sleepy explanation. "Maybe it's a new development." He welcomed the attempt at closer proximity by adjusting himself. "I'd probably still be lost if it weren't for your help. And you seemed to have settled into the camp just as easily."

Lilly
Flower blinked a few times. “Well, if it were new I have no idea what might have brought on such a mind-numbing fatigue.” She said. “And, it seems the spirits wished for me to find you. Almost as if we were meant to be.” She smirked slightly and flicked at his flank with her tail. “I’ve known Scarlet and her family for years, of course I’ve settled in, oh silly stallion of mine.” She teased, pausing slightly. “Speaking of which…where did she bugger off to?” The mare didn’t bother to even raise her head to look around for her. She was far too comfortable how she was.

Sweeny
Memory smiled and shut his eyes in lazy contentness and responded, "Oh, you know her. She's making herself the busy mother she is. Gathering f d, forcing one of us to bathe, something like that." Though the joke was clear in his voice, he valued every mothering moment Scarlet spent on him and his new siblings. "She'll be back s n, I'm sure."

Lilly
Flower chuckled softly. “Mhmm, I’m sure she’s probably going to try to feed me, if not the rest of you, sooner or later. Everyone seemed clean enough when, near as I can tell.” She draped her head over one of his forelegs. “And I know, she’s never gone for long.” She glanced up to her mate. “It’s a funny thing, feeling slightly ill and hungry at the same time.” She said, musing aloud.

Sweeny
Memory lifted his head and moved her mane to see Flower's eyes. "Are you sick, shall I have Scarlet make a remedy?" He pressed his cheek to her forhead to check her temerature. Satisifed that it was normal he laid back down, none of his concern fading.

Lilly
“I feel ill, so…I suppose…that would make me ill, would it not?” She seemed to be having issues performing any complex lines of thought, or any linear thinking besides idle conversation for that matter. She couldn’t remember the last time she had felt so tired! It was almost as if her brain said: sod this you silly mare and sleep. “I’m not sure what’s the matter with me though, so I don’t see how she can make a remedy if I can’t tell her what I’ve got.” She said honestly.

Sweeny
Memory shifted uneasily. and looked around for the mare. "Well, why don't you sleep now, wait for her to return. We'll see about the remedy then, how about?" He preened her gently, the way Scarlet had him on his first days there to calm his racing mind and aching heart.

Sweenys_Revenge
Crew

Dangerous Lover

Sweenys_Revenge
Crew

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:04 pm
More IM
Lilly_Foxx says:
Flower nodded and allowed her eyes to slip closed. "Thank-you, Mem." She murmured softly. “Whatever, it is…stop fretting so, love. I’m sure I’ll be all right.” She added. She felt his heart beat so rapidly it felt as if it might burst out of his chest. She knew he was worried and wished to quell any of his fears.
Did I Leave the Gas On? says:
Memory forced himself to smile just a touch and continued his contented gr ming of Flower. As per usual, it ws as if Scarlet had been on que the whole time. He had no s ner calmed down then she popped up over the ridge and hummed into the camp. Memory smiled and lifted his head.
Lilly_Foxx says:
Flower had all ready drifted off into a light slumber. Even asleep she looked quite tired. Her breathing had evened quickly and her stomach gurgled slightly as she slept.
In hushed tones Memory and Scarlet spoke about Flower's recent ailments. Memory was quite sure he didn't like the knowing gleam in the old mare's eyes. He went back to his resting as Scarlet tottled off to make a remedy for her friend, however, and watched her busy herself with various herbs and liquids. "Wake her for me will you, and then I need to speak to her alone," she instructed softly,
nudging the bowl closer to Flower. Gently, Memory nudged Flower's face. "Scarlet has something for you, my love."
Lilly_Foxx says:
Flower startled slightly, and had to stop her hoof from spilling the bowel’s contents. “Oh!” She glanced to the bowel and sniffed at it for a moment before she started to drink it down quickly. The mare nudged the bowel away from herself and glanced to Memory. “Thank-you, love.” She didn’t see Scarlet or she’d thank her instead.
Memory smiled as Scarlet did and kissed Flower gently on the cheek. "Scarlet needs to speak with you alone, darling. I'll be back as s n as she'd finished." Lamenting the loss of heat Memory st d with his last words and resisted shaking off the dust, for fear os showering it onto Flower. Scarlet nodded her g dbye as the stallion trotted off to do something useful. She then turned to grin to
her friends.
Lilly_Foxx says:
Flower nodded, still trying to get her mind to turn on fully. She too, wished he hadn’t left if only for the body heat he provided. She wasn’t entirely sure why Scarlet wished to speak to her alone but assumed it was for a very good reason. “Yes?” She asked.
Scrlet giggled and shifted happily in place, her chest puffed out, like she was positivley bursting with knowlege. "How do you feel after that tonic, Darling?"
Lilly_Foxx says:
Flower thought her friend was just a little too exuberant for the situation. “Uhm…a little less nauseous, thank-you…what was in that tonic….exactly?” She Scarlet but thought that if she knew it’s ingredients she could better ascertain just why her friend had that obnoxious yet motherly look on her face.
"It's for morning sickness," she offered with a giggled and nudged the bowl aside. That was all she offered. She sat back down with a big bright smile and waited for the reaction she was obviously anticipating.
Lilly_Foxx says:
Flower had a slightly puzzled look on her face. “But it’s not morni-“ Her eyes grew wide. “No…you can’t possibly think that I’m…we’ve only…I…that is to say I…” Clearly, she was at a loss for words. Her eyes suddenly snapped to Scarlet’s. “Are you sure?” She asked seriously, unwilling to allow it to finish sinking it just yet.
Scarlet nodded. "These things don't just matirialize in this combonation for no reason," she chirped happily. She ho hummed and moved about near Flower, packing up her herbs and tonics. "Memory's foals, I assume," she said with a smile.
It's all g d.
Lilly_Foxx says:
Flower jerked her head toward Scarlet. “Well of course they are! I’m not a floozy. I love Memory and I…” Her voice trailed off as a huge grin slipped across her face. She quickly got her feet, still tired and dizzy, she wobbled on her hooves a bit. “MEMORY!” She called, leaning against Scarlet without any warning to keep herself from toppling over. She had never been quite so happy in her entire life.
Scarlet beamed brightly and fought the urge to bounce around her friend and son. The only reason she wasn't was her current position holding her up. It t k an eternity for Memory to come from the other side of the camp. He smiled at the two mares, glad Flower was standing and l king better. "What's the hollering about," he asked. Scarlet fought herself to keep her mouth shut.
Lilly_Foxx says:
The mare’s lips quivered quite badly, as her eyes welled with tears. “M-Memory…I’m…ohmygodsI’mpregnant!” She said moving forward a bit to nuzzle him. While the fatigue was still there, her overwhelming joy was more than enough to see her through it for the moment, at least.
Memory had to take a moment to sort out the last setnence, sinc eit was strung together like beads. That and his mother bouncing around them was very distracting. Visibly, he tried very hard to try and let everything sink in. "Already," the only thought was already. They'd only ever been together once. He smirked and tossed his mane. "Damn, I'm that g d, aren't I?"
Lilly_Foxx says:
Flower laughed heartily. “Yes! I suppose you are!” She dried her eyes and looked to Memory. “Oh…foals…can you BELIEVE it?” She asked, so happy she could scream and shout until it carried not only down the valley but around the world. She still couldn’t quite believe it, personally, but was very much excited just the same.
Memory, who was always very much more zen about pretty much everything, beamed and puffed his chest out. "Not just yet, but give me a little. It'll probably seem more real when you begin to fill out, I suppose."
Lilly_Foxx says:
“All right. Then since I’m not feeling so ill, I’m going to go eat my way through the universe!” She declared, half jokingly. She nuzzled him and lipped at his cheek. “Or…lay back down with you. It’s cold as death.” The mare said. “And I’m the opposite of death at the moment so…I shouldn’t be cold.” She tipped him a wink.
Memory nudged her. "Eat, my love, eat. You need to after all. I'll accompany you. Mother, please stop." Scarlet finished her twirl and giggled girlishly at the couple, admittedly seeing double form her dizziness.
Lilly_Foxx says:
Flower nodded. “Where’d you keep it, Scarlet?” She paused. “You’re going to cause yourself to sick up, you know.” The mare added. “I want to tell everyone first, though, Memory!” She almost felt as if she could fly.
Memory laughed, "I think everyone you know lives around here, save for Azhar, of course." Memory reflected gently that he'd not yet met that stallion yet, but disregarded it with a smile. "I'm sure we can make a trek down to Clade and Suichii's homes."
Lilly_Foxx says:
The mare nodded. "Well, I'm a bit tired for all of that at the moment. A rain check for the traveling visits, perhaps?" She asked.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:12 pm
Memory chuckled and pressed a kiss to the side of Flower's head, trying with all his might to convey every emotion he'd ever felt for her as long as they'd known each other through that one contact. After that he kissed her again and again. "You can put the visit off for as long as you like, my love. You don't have to move from this spot again, and do you know why?" He moved to nuzzle her stomach, murmuring, "because we are having babies," softly, yet cutting none of the excitement from his voice, "and because you are amazing, and the best thing anyone could ever ask for, and so much more than I deserve."

Sweenys_Revenge
Crew

Dangerous Lover

Lilly_Foxx

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:20 pm
Flower smiled softly under the barrage of kisses. "I still can't quite believe it." She said with a contented sigh. "And I am not more than you deserve, Memory!" She admonished, in a loving way. The slight upset caused her stomach to roll a bit. "But babies! Can you imagine?" She looked at her still rather flat belly and tried to imagine herself swollen with child. "I wonder how many we'll have, their genders, or what they'll look like." She squirmed against Memory in excitement. "I'm going to be some one's Mum...again!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:53 pm
Memory laughed at her excitement, leaning into her wiggling. "And you are going to be a great mom. And you will be beautiful, and our children will be beautiful, and we be beautiful." He felt like his grin would split his face in two. visibly, he swelled with pride as he lounged with his mate, and everything was perfect with the world. The sun was shining with the most delicious heat, the grass felt wonderfully soft beneath him, and he knew, at that moment, that there was no reason for him to remember anything that happened before now. Before he came to these lands was meaningless. He closed his eyes and sighed deeply, all worries about the stallion he was before leaving him, his body deflating as the pressure left him. All that mattered now was Flower and the beautiful babies that were growing inside of her.

Sweenys_Revenge
Crew

Dangerous Lover

Lilly_Foxx

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:18 pm
"I hope so. And you'll be a wonderful father, Mem, I just know it." She beamed, yawning slightly. "Our children will be lovely, of that I'm sure. How can they not be with such a dashing father?" She asked, cuddling up to him, her eyes drooping a little more. As soon as that burst of energy and excitement came, it went.

"I'm," she yawned again, "sleepy."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:53 pm
Memory nodded and adjusted Flower's mane a bit, pushing a flower back into it. "Then sleep love. I'll be right here when you wake up. From this moment on I'll be right here." He pressed another kiss to her temple before he too lay his head down to rest. The adrenaline the news had brought Memory left him shaky and exhausted.

Sweenys_Revenge
Crew

Dangerous Lover

Lilly_Foxx

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:11 pm
Flower nodded, laying her head down and closing her eyes. "Mmm...I love you, Memory." She said softly as she stretched out a bit, willing her stomach to settle down. The herbs Scarlet gave her really was helping and kicking in even more.

It wasn't long before the mare fell asleep, a soft smile on her face.

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games