[prp] more than your average evening[selena + razi]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pale Mist

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:37 pm
User Image

As Selena walked through the dark field, her head was lowered and her eyes glaring at the ground. She was in a foul mood. Rock had, once again, asked her about the scar she had hidden under her handkerchief. And she had specifically told him not to pry his nose into people's business. This had been the second time he had asked her. The first time she just told him to keep some questions to himself, but this time she had shoved him to the ground and stormed out of the teepee and their grounds.
"Kid should have left it alone," she fumed, "If i didn't want to talk about it he should have left it alone!"
She walked through the field, ignoring some of the looks she was getting from the odd nocturnal soquili. All the way she continued to mumble, she didnt notice she was being watched closely by a stallion.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:13 am
User Image

Standing out against the blackness of night, the lone character lazily stood in his spot, his bright blue eyes watching the night sky as he left out a silent yawn. He couldn't bring himself to sleep with the long gone setting sun, so he decided to just let the moon and the stars keep him company until sleep decided to take over. At least the celestial beings were better company than the darn crow whom decided upon his own half to become Razi's new 'buddy'.

The sound of an angered and annoyed voice broke Razi from his daze and thoughts. His ears lightly flicking around, the stallion searched around his surroundings for the source, a mare, one whom blended against the night better than himself.

With the tilt of his head, his smirked in amusement and let out a snort at her words. "Someone seems to be acting like a kid herself at the moment..." he mumbled to himself while continuing to watch. Maybe his sleepless night would bring him some amusement.

Ririka
Crew

High-functioning Hellraiser

Pale Mist

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:16 pm
Selena's mind was fogged with the anger towards her Herd member. Usually, her rages were nothing like this. Usually she kept it contained and then took it out on some poor soul who decided to pick a fight with her.
But Rockstar had crossed the line with her too many times. His annoying sing-song voice and constant smile was enough to tick her off. However now, with his persisting question, the annoyance could turn anyone, even Selena, in an angry little child.

As she stomped through the field, her ears suddenly flicked towards the orange stalluion, standing not far from her. She had noticed, but paid no attention to him before. However, now he had spoken.
She whipped around and faced him, her eyes rage-filled and legs tensed. "What did you say, Hot-shot? Couldn't hear you over your ego."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:21 am
Light blue eyes glinting in the high hanging moonlight carefully scanned the female with the utmost precaution. His ears lightly twitched as he forged a look of pain at the words that slipped off her tongue.
“Oi! How could you say such a thing towards me? What has my ego ever done to her you? The poor thing…”

With a huff and the flick of a tail he slowly made his way to the female, making sure not to get too close. He noted her hat, the bandanna and her ghost and thief like appearance. 'Different from what I usually see I guess'

"You sure it is my ego that is talking and not that hot temper of yours whistling around in your head? Or maybe I should leave you alone to talk to yourself a tad more."

Ririka
Crew

Pale Mist

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:20 pm
Selena snorted rudely. She knew where this was going, where he was trying to direct this.
"No Im pretty sure it was your ego. But..." She raised her head and stretched her neck.
"If you are able to, I would love for you to leave. Once your gone I will actually have someone intelligent to talk to."
As she flipped her mane to the other side of her face she caught his eyes and gave him an evil smirk. Eagerly waiting for his reaction.
She would feel no guilt taking out her anger on this Popsicle of a stallion.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:39 pm
Razi blinks, his brow slowly raising at the females jab at insulting him. He had to admit, though his time with a certain female in his life was a tad, no pun intended towards it, bitchy, he would admit her time insulting him might not have been a waist of time after all. If it didn't harden him, then at least it helped him shrug off most insults about him.

With a gaze at the flip and smirk, Razi withheld a snort of his own. Sleep could wait, cause it seemed life was hinting that it was time to play.

"Oh, sweetheart, why would you want to shoot me down in such a way? First my ego, and now my intelligence, tsk tsk, to bad I wouldn't roll over dead and cry."

With a sigh, the stallion soon his head and let out a scuff.

"If you consider someone of your stature intelligent, then it would be quite a sad sight to see what you consider pure genius. If you did have any ounce of smarts within your self, then I might just have to guess they are hiding under that hat of yours, but I would suppose comparing you to an idiot would be an insult to a real one, and I would hate to do that to them..."

Ririka
Crew

Pale Mist

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:48 am
"Oh my, ouch." She mocked, batting her eyelashes at him. The evil glare intact and the smirk stoned onto her dark face.
"Are you sure you have the right to decide on which intellectual level i stand? Perhaps the geniuses are idiots, and the idiots are geniuses. What then? What would happen..." her voice silky, "if your entire world was flipped upside down?"
She tensed her legs and bent down quickly, swinging her leg to hit behind his knee. KNocking him to the ground. She stood over him, like a lion over a bleeding prey.
"What then?"

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:20 am
Staring at the serpent voiced mare before him, Razi slowly cocked his head to the side, his expression drawn on with an uncaring expressionless mask. It wasn't that he held no curiosity as to what she had to say to him, but it was more along the line on why it would matter in the end if it would lead to nothing, at least in his mind, for now, he guessed it would lead to nothing.

Whatever trance the stallion had been sent in for the brief moment was soon broken with no problem. One minute he was looking down at the mare, lost in thought, and the next his bright blue areas were starting at in to her matching blue ones.

A look for shook overlapped his face for a second before being replaced with a scowl as he shook his head to break the rest of his daze. "Saying something about flipping my world the last I remember, right? Tch.."

He slowly shook himself loose and moved to try and get back on his feet.
"After all the crap I have gone through in my short life so far, what makes you think you can tear down one of my last standing piece in life?"

Ririka
Crew

Pale Mist

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:22 pm
She had seen the glazed look on his eyes when he had gone deep into thought, and she had taken action on it. Knowing that a surprise attack was usually the best kind. Knocking him to the ground had given her a slight pleasure. Seeing how he could crumble just like everyone else she had faced that was just like him.

"The crap you have taken? What a load that is." She snarled, finally becoming angry. "Have you worked with all sweat and blood to survive? Fought creatures twice your size and come out with out a scratch? Killed to allow yourself to live on?" Her eyes flashed with the memories. She steped up close to him and pressed her face next to his. Her eyes locked on him. Their blue irises flashing with the sunlight.
"To me you are all bark! Want to show me some of that bite you are pretending to have?"

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games