[PRP] Bumping Into You (Amani & Namir) - Fin

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:14 pm
Every once in a while, because there was just the two of them to take care of, Amani decided to wander around the pride. She didn't have anything to do at the moment, and it was such fun meeting random lions that she would have made time for it, even if she did have things to do.

That's what found her walking past the den area, looking around curiously. Her ears twitched with the sound of cubs at play and her large purple eyes took in even the smallest of details of the area, committing it to memory.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:44 pm
Naim'Namir was out with his momma but had run ahead, too interested in exploring to wait for his mom who was walking soooo slowly compared to the speed the cub wanted to do. So ignoring her call for him to come back he raced off until he reached the common den area. He had never really been there before since his poppa had decided to have his den slightly removed from the others, something he never really understood.

A chirping coming from the sky made the young cub look up and watch as a bird flew from a near by tree. He was watching the bird but still moving fairly fast, well to him anyway, so he was not watching where he was going. Because he wasn't watching he didn't see a small depression in the ground and because he didn't see it, he tripped and started to tumble head over tail.

When he came to rest he was on his back with his back paws and tail elevated over his head, with his head spinning.

((are we doing just namir or tsu and namir?))  

Fiction1119

Original Lunatic

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:54 pm
((Mmm, just Namir for now?))

"Oh my," Amani said. "What a magnificent fall. Are you okay, little Pesar?" she asked, walking over to him and offering a helping paw to assist him to his feet. "I wouldn't be surprised if you weren't dizzy after a tumble like that!"

He was a cutie, wasn't he, she thought with a little smile. They were so adorable when they hadn't quite grown into their paws.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:53 pm
((ok XD))

Namir took the helping paw with a grateful smile. Once on his feet and steady he said, "I'm fine and my brother says I'm dizzy even before taking a tumble." He smiled and laughed lightly. He looked at the lioness, she was quite pretty with her gray and black coloring and markings of bright purple. "You have pretty eyes," he blurted out. Like all young creatures Namir has yet to learn subtleties and very often spoke his mind.

"Oh I forgot. Thank you." He had forgotten what his mother and father taught him but he quickly fixed that by thanking the lioness for her help then adding, "I'm Naim'Namir tho Namir is what I normaly go by since Naim'Namir means I'm in trouble." He smiled sheepishly up at his companion.

Fiction1119

Original Lunatic

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:03 am
"Then thank you for the compliment, Pesar Namir," Amani said with a smile. "You have very pretty eyes, as well," she told him. "But I doubt you ever get in trouble! Such a good little cub is probably the joy of the pride!" she teased. "I am Amani, Beybanu of Pad Nywele, sister of Faiz, and half sister of Aali," she introduced herself formally, nodding politely at him. "It's very nice to meet you."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:06 pm
Namir blushed and smiled at the same time, to have a grown lioness to say that he was a joy of the pride was a bit much for the young cub to handle properly so he just let it pass without saying anything. "Pad Nywele? I've met him with momma. He's got a great big mane and he said that I could grow up and have one like that one day. He also had cool wings like a bird, I wonder if he can fly." They young blue cub rambled for a little bit before remembering his manners and actually introduced himself formally. He sat down straight and with his tail warped around his paws he said, "I'm Pad Achal and Beybanu Tsubame's son, brother to, um, well lots." He laughed a little since his family really was large and while what he said was not exactly part of the formal greeting it was quite accurate.  

Fiction1119

Original Lunatic

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:13 pm
She nodded, smiling at him. "He can," she whispered conspiratorially. "Fly, that is. He took me up there once, and I saw for miles and miles," she added.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:27 pm
"Oh wow." Namir was in awe that not only can Nywele fly but his banu Amani has flown with him as well. "Can't even imagine what it was like. I bet you were scared of falling, I know I would even thought I am so practiced at it." He smiled at his own joke and started to shift from paw to paw, Namir was just not a cub to sit still for too long.  

Fiction1119

Original Lunatic

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:34 pm
"Falling?" she repeated, looking thoughtful. "You know, I don't think I even thought about it when I was up there. My pad would never drop me, not from that high up. And he's very strong," she added. "I was a bit scared of how high we were though. It's not like anything I'd ever experienced before."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:11 pm
Namir was in awe that this lioness had been up in the air, a lot higher then the tree tops, where his mother forbids him to go. "I wish I could go flying. I think it would be really cool." He paused a moment and realized what Amani had said right before that, "I didn't mean that he would drop you its just that momma wont let me climb any of the trees near our house because she said I have a magnet in my butt thats attracted to the ground and would fall even if i didn't mean to."  

Fiction1119

Original Lunatic

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:16 pm
"That is a very important thing to know, I'll admit," she agreed, covering her urge to laugh. "But," she said conspiratorially, "at least it's your butt and not your head, don't you think? If it were your head it would hurt far worse."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:40 pm
Namir nodded, knowing why you fell was always a good thing to know. "That is true but my brother says that its ok if I fall on my head cuz there is nothing there anyhow." The young cub knew that he was making fun of himself but it seemed to amuse the lioness so he was fine with it. He was about to say something else when he heard his momma calling him in the distance.

"Oh it looks like I have to go. Its nice meeting you," He paused a second to make sure he had it right before continuing, " Amani, Beybanu of Pad Nywele, sister of Faiz, and half sister of Aali." He smiled and nodded slightly before getting to his paws and scampering of into the grass. "Bye" he called over his shoulder before he disappeared into the grass.

Fiction1119

Original Lunatic

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:57 pm
"Goodbye, Naim'Namir!" she called, a little smile playing at her lips as she watched him run away. He was quite the little sweetheart, wasn't he? And very good looking, as well. She wondered if, perhaps, when she had cubs she might introduce them.

Images of young love danced through her mind as she watched him go away. Perhaps she would have a daughter she could introduce to him--

But that was up to Nywele, of course. At the end, that was. It was still a cute idea, one that had her smiling slightly as she headed back to her den.  
[IC] Abandoned Forest [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games