Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[REG] Fail meeting. (Serandite x Tobernite x Tisiphone) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

revenant aria

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:27 am
"Come on, Theresa. Hillsworth is only five minutes away and you have to meet other lieutenants. In fact, there's one in that school." Again, Serah had barged into Tisiphone's apartment, knocking at her door, refusing to let the other to spend her days silently in peace. This time, she was dragging Tisiphone to Hillworth's entrance, whether the girl liked it or not.

After all, Serah had been placed in the position of "annoying keeper" and she intended to use it to the fullest. She was dressed in a different casual attire today since Crystal Academy uniforms might have drawn strange looks. Not that Serah;s outfit didn't draw strange looks with it's outrageously childish designs of rabbits.

"Honestly, what other lieutenants have you met?" Serandite asked, expecting an answer that could be counted on one hand. It should have been known now that Serah didnt mean to offend the other, if she had, but simply had good intentions. Good but annoying intentions. Brown eyes stared determinedly forward with a dangerous glint. She was up to something. Serah was far too enthusiastic for a normal outing.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:56 pm
Theresa Killingworth had been tempted to reply with: Knowing one is obviously more than enough, but decided against insulting her keeper. She had been a bit bored when Serandite had so rudely pounded on her door (counting the centimeters and seconds between the bed and the door was interesting only for so long; she had already finished her secretarial work, and she never had a shortage of star seeds), so she figured going out and being productive would be nice. But.. meeting others? She grumbled silently to herself.

When she stopped complaining to herself, Theresa arched a brow and noted Serah's oddly smug smile, but decided against calling her out on it. She was sure she'd find out soon enough. When they began to approach the school that she worked at, Theresa reached down and unclasped the silver bangle on her wrist, a dark mass of nothingness sliding over her body as her clothing melded away to reveal the black uniform of her senshi self. She wasn't too keen on sharing her identity with others, even if they were part of the Negaverse.  

Lady Mist
Crew

Galactic Cleric

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:11 pm
He looked at the messy black lettering scratched on the palm of his hand yet again. Sure enough, it relayed 'Hillworth' and then 'Friday, Febuary 5th, afterschool'. Incidentally the e-mail he had received had been just as vague, and it was his guess as any as to who exactly kawaiibunnygirl@gmail.com could have been.

Incidentally, on the day he received said e-mail, he would have discarded it entirely if it were not for the title: Important Negaverse News.

And thus, consequently, he stood there, outside Hillworth, out of all schools, trying not to look too conspicuous to any prying students or teachers that might still be lingering in the afterschool grounds. Maybe this to-be heralded news would actually let him, for once, get an inside scoop as to what he should be watching out for (or avoiding). Maybe this news would finall-

Oh hello! What the heck were those two girls doing around an all boys school? Granted, his location wasn't exactly glaringly obvious (unless dictated by a certain anonymous e-mail), but something close to alarm bells were ringing in his head as a very unusually garbed girl with possibly the longest hair he had ever seen, and a second less strange but still equally unusual girl headed in his general direction. Looking left and right to make sure they were not looking for anyone else, he held up one hand, clearing this throat. "Um, did you ah, ladies schedule the 'meeting'?"

It was said vague enough: if they weren't the right ones, they would simply pass him for odd.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:33 pm
"That would be me!" Serah declared, stepping forward to give the guy a small wave. She recognized him from his civilian ID (where she found his email) and spoke first, flipping her side-trail to the back.

What came out of her mouth next probably confused the poor guy further. "That email would be from me. It was a memorable meeting-- you were dressed as Cinderella, somebody stole your glass slipper, as you ran to catch him, you accidentally got rolled on by my pumpkin carriage-- that story, you know?" Wait, what? Cinderalla? Pumpkins? Glass slipper? What the hell? Obviously, from any sane person's point of view, this story had been altered dramatically. To extremes.

"Or otherwise known as Serandite." She filled in after a short pause, her tone helpful as if she had told him directions instead of a confusing insane story.

Hopefully, "Toby" would remember their last encounter. Or at the very least, her name.

"I've brought the wicked witch with me by the way. She doesn't poison apples." Serah nudged Tisiphone forward.

revenant aria

Lady Mist
Crew

Galactic Cleric

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:26 pm
Tisiphone gave a blank stare at the girl, wondering where the heck she had gotten a giant pumpkin in the middle of a fight. Dark eyes turned to the boy that stood before them, "I'm not in any sort of apple business. You said this was a lieutenant?" Curiosity flickered as she examined him, wondering what sort of skills he possessed as a Negaversian.

She turned her attention back to her partner, "Does such a meeting mean we get to do something interesting?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:26 pm
It wasn't until the 'incognito' Serandite mentioned her name that he actually clued in: for a second Toby was getting worried that he had met up with the wrong people.

Idle thoughts as to what news she could have possibly brought with her were forgotten for the "wicked witch's" rather blunt self-introduction. Two girls in an all boys high school. Talking. About the potentially Negaverse-related terminology. Not exactly the most subtle thing to do ever, even by his books of The Lost and The Clueless.

"Ahhhh, and by interesting you mean, outside of this school and not at this exact place and time?" he attempted to say in his best 'we should probably talk somewhere more secluded' speech lingo. Who was this second girl anyway? Her outfit looked almost like that of a senshi. As if to prove his point, he looked at the pink-haired girl, raising an eyebrow towards the 'stranger'.

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

revenant aria

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:46 am
She returned his skeptical look with a innocent grin, moving their meeting to a more secluded area, as Toby had said. Once they were safely tucked in a more discreet area (which wasn't far since school areas emptied FAST, kids not wanting to stay in the area and all afterschool.) It was late afternoon, the sun started to set, allowing night to soon take over the skies.

Serah started. Naturally because she was too direct and forward that way. "Introductions time for the both of you. And yes, Tisiphone, we'll find something interesting to do. But right now, you need to know your negaverse allies." At least she took her job position as keeper somewhat seriously.

"You guys both know me, so I'm fairly sure you dont need introductions. Sailor Tisiphone, meet Lieutenant Tobernite. Tobernite, meet evil Sailor Tisiphone. I'm her temporary keeper for now." She sent a meaningful look towards Tobernite, the look said, 'Ha! try to beat that!'

.. One could debate whether anyone could understand anything from that overly simple explanation. Serah had took it for granted that Toby would know of the corrupted senshi since all of the negaverse seemed to have already known them.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:02 pm
Tisiphone hadn't been bothered by being seen so publicly, she did work at the school after all, but on second thought it might have been strange for the boys to see Serandite. Then again, hormones were always high among the male species, so they probably thought that Serandite and him were an item. She smirked inwardly at the thought of Serandite's reaction to such thinking. It wasn't hard to miss that the other girl seemed to find opportunities to gloat.

With the introductions announced, Tisiphone felt even more eager to get going, "Lets play a game, then, to get to know one another. What do you say?"  

Lady Mist
Crew

Galactic Cleric

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:55 pm
Wait, aw man, Serandite had extra Negaverse duties now? Did that mean that she knew MORE of what was going on than he did? - which really wasn't as hard considering he avoided most Negaverse pow-wows like the plague.

Nonetheless Toby couldn't help but wonder what the heck Sailor Tisiphone was doing with them. For a second, his eyes traveled to the the "senshi's" chest: the strange missing core evident even to the dumbest of minds. It didn't take long for him to put two and two together as to what Tisiphone was, though the question of how still lingered on the tip of his tongue. The 'evil' part Serandite mentioned helped too.

And now that the introductions were done, he could not help but continue to wonder if this was indeed a ploy for Serandite-in-human-guise to indeed gloat to his face about her special duties. Why the heck had he come here again?

Toby was just about to excuse himself as lamely as he could when Tisiphone threw in a curve ball. He blinked for a few seconds, shooting a glance at human-Serandite as if to say 'is she for real?' - though to any bystanders, this could have been severely misinterpreted. "Huh?" This couldn't be good, at any rate. "What sort of game?"

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:57 pm
Serah didn't know what Tisiphone was planning either. She sent a similarly bewildered look to Tobernite, taking out several lollipops from the bunny bag that so often adorned her figure. She offered some to the corrupted senshi and male lieutenant, a variety of flavors for them to choose from. What else she had in there was a mystery. But if you asked Serah, it would have been "more sweet stuff."

"What game did you have in mind, Tisi? Don't leave us in the dark." Serah said, a bit muffled, the lollipop in her cheek. Originally, she had come to brag to Tobernite but had meant no sincere malice by it. Since he was "in" on the awesome duties, she had wanted to show him that she had been in on them too. Like an awesome competition.

revenant aria

Lady Mist
Crew

Galactic Cleric

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:50 pm
Tisiphone folded her arms in silent thought, wondering how best to pass the time, "Perhaps a game of fetch, then? Whomever gets the first starseed without being caught wins." Dark eyes watched her two companions' faces, gauging their reactions. She was trying to socialize, she just knew of no other way than that of the Negaverse way.

And, really, she was curious to see the new Lieutenant in action, wondering how much alike he was to her keeper.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:31 pm
Duh Toby. Negaverse meeting.

He just managed to suppress a groan. Did she mean like, fetch a star seed right now?. Experience from the past told him that the issue was normally met with problems such as Dead Bodies to Hide, and of course the A Senshi is Always There crisis. He swore they had noses like bloodhounds or some built in ESP that knew exactly when a Negaverse agent was doing something bad.

"Wait, why would I want to do something like tha-" Oh right, because of what he had so mindlessly boasted about a while back. "- I mean, that sounds uh, fun." Not to mention, who knew exactly who this Sailor Tisiphone was: maybe she had been brought to judge him.

'I am so going to avoid any other meetings ever ever again' He tried his best I'm-not-going-to-kill-myself smile. "Then, I guess I have no time to loose." With that, he mock-bowed to 'Serandite', beckoning her into the infinite Negaverse 'playground'. "Ladies first."

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

revenant aria

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:58 am
"Ladies first. Thanks." She said sweetly, wondering why Tobernite seemed to smile a little oddly. Just her imagination, she was sure. Since she didnt know him well enough to deem what might be odd, she let it go. Besides, Serandite was quite pelased that Tisiphone was interacting of her own accord. That didn't happen often when Serandite was around. (Probably because a certain someone interacted more than enough for the both of them with her pushiness.)

"So. First one that meets back here with a starseed without being caught wins." Serandite declared, holding up three fingers in a counting motion with a wide smile.

"Countdown and we'll get out of here. Three.." One finger went down. One remained. "Two.." One finger left. "ONE."

With that, she leaped off excitedly, intending to find a starseed first.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:37 am
Tisiphone was tempted to just pluck one of the students at the school behind her, but thought that might be a bit too obvious for the game. Instead she turned and pondered where to strike first. Well, any target would be fine, right now she was curious to see their abilities at work, so instead of jumping off in her own random direction, she leaped right behind Tobernite without bothering to hide herself. With luck, she might see Serandite and him catch the same target.

"Need any help?" She asked with a bland voice, though Serandite might recognize it as her acting coy with no intentions of actually helping. Or maybe there were intentions. It was hard to tell with her.  

Lady Mist
Crew

Galactic Cleric

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:25 am
That, he thought, trying his best to hide a grin as he watched Serandite literally bound off on her own accord, Was too easy.

Well, that wasn't a HUGE time-waster by any means, and he did learn something interesting about corrupted senshi. Anyway, how would they know exactly when he procured any star seed if they couldn't find him afterwards? - he could easily boast that he caught it minutes later. Failproof plan secured, he took one step back-

- and nearly bumped into said corrupted senshi behind him.

Toby gulped nervously. So much for plan Lets Do It Later. "I ahhhhh..." Crap, what should he say, what if she was some sort of information-keeper about how diligent the Negaverse lieutenants were being? "....sure."

Wait, that might come off as him being weak or something. "I mean- not that I need your help help, but you are free to accompany me in my... hunt." Yeah, sure that didn't sound lame. Trying not to look too reluctant, he began his shuffle out of the school towards more ' unchartered waters'. "So what's your story anyway? - I mean, er, were you always like ah... this?" He made a vague wave towards her general appearance: it was hard not to notice the deep impression in her chest and a part of him wondered if it would hurt.

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff