Submit

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:34 pm
User ImageIt was several 'days' later, Leitha was now sober and very upset. there was a good portion of that night she remembered, and several.. Deeds... she remembered him performing that she was none too pleased about. Of course she never remembered those correctly. It was far easier to blame him than believe that she had started them.

The naiad was furious, so much so she hadn't noticed a recent growth spurt that her body had gone through, or had that happened while she was hung over? No matter, she wasn't about to notice the change. She was still rather furious. Pacing, Leitha waited for Sharky, mulling over various ideas that had come to her attempting to decide what to do to the b*****d first. Stab him? No, too simple. Lure him to a different area and torture him? Sounded like a great idea, there had to be something better. She ran a hand through her hair, twisting the blue locks about them. She finally stood still, settling on the latter plan for the moment with a smirk on her face.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:01 am
Cadassi jogged intot he small clearing, already running late by his clock. Knowing that him being late was probably just going to anger her worse, this time he had dressed for the occasion. He was wearing a small set of padded shin and arm guards, a chest plate with a hole in the back for his fin,(like in hockey) and a football helmet.

Not really caring how ridiculous he looked, he simply waved as he stopped and waved from the edge of the clearing. "h-h-hey Leitha. Um...Nice to see you?" he tried, wishing he could keep the fear out of his quivering voice.

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:44 pm
"Hello Sharky." She stated, looking at him as if he should have known how to address her already. "It took you long enough." Leitha scowled, she hated waiting. Even more so when it involved him.

The female stood there, looking perfectly menacing while looking like she wasn't going to do anything at the same time. Quite a feat for many, herself included.

(Short but brain farted)

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:42 am
Cadassi nodded, trudging foward, his homemade armo making small clanking noises. "I had to umm.. Find a deity then a babysitter." he said, moving an inch a minute.

He wasn't stupid. He remembered the date he had before the alcohol.

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:11 am
A deity and then a babysitter? What had Sharky been up to? The very unlikely story along with very odd looking clothing. She looked at him, glaring a little. "That's very unlikely and you look retarded." It didn't take her long to figure out what the clothing was for. It wasn't going to protect him. She had figured out how to use her power at least, even if it wasn't the worlds easiest thing to use. "It won't protect you any." She stated eying him as if he were as mentally challenged as he looked.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:29 pm
Cadassi shook his head, ignoring her retarded comment. "No, really Leitha. Appearently Venus's dietiems got a hold of Pae'il. Ended up chasing some poor soul for half a day, begging her to talk to me..." he explained, cheeks flushing as he remembered the embarrassing day and a half before he had managed to get himself bonked again by Anteros.

Won't pretect... Well crap. He had spent nearly three hours on this darn concoction he was wearing. Not to mention another 30 minutes putting it on. Then another 30 minutes taking it off so he could pee. Then putting it back on. Thank god he had convinced his caretaker that Pelagios was wearing a costume, not actually sporting fins on his arms and legs. Otherwise, he would have had to bring him here with him.

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:03 pm
She looked to the side, shaking her head. He must have been retarded to think it would fool her. He was just avoiding the 'crazy one' when it was clear that he himself was crazy for thinking that would work. "And why a babysitter?" Leitha looked at him curiously, confused as to why he would need one.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:41 pm
Cadassi sighed. This was even more embarrassing to have to tell. Rubbing a hand nervously across his eyes, he shuffled a bit from foot to foot. "Well umm.... You see, this Fae... She umm.. " Cadassi sighed and stared at the ground. "Well, I umm.. We had a kid." he finally spat out, glancing up at Leitha from under his lashes like a kid in timeout.  

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:07 am
He had a kid? She tilted her head, looking at him like he was crazy. Who the hell would have a kid with Sharky? they would have to be crazier than him to want to do that. But then, she liked kids.. That damn freak..

"Why didn't you bring him?" Leitha asked, hands on her hips as if he should have known better. The kid would count for better protection than what he was wearing. "It. Whatever." She shook her head. The naiad would have preferred the child over Sharky but there was no point in tracking it down now.

((XD Dae, I don't think Leitha would be happy knowing she was mistaken for me))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:40 am
((O_O *facepalm* My bad!! XD Happens all the time when I rp. Especially when I'm tired lol ))

Cadassi's jaw dropped. "What do you mean, bring him? You mean you wouldn't eat him!?" he asked, the words slipping out before he could stop them. Gasping, he clapped a and over his mouth and backed up a step, eyes as wide as saucers.

"I mean... You like kids?" he asked, still unable to keep the skepticism out of his voice. He knew he really should be more careful around this certain naiad, but he couldn't help it. His brain was fuddled in shock.

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:48 am
"I raised one, sort of.. Of course I like children.." She looked insulted by his assumption that she would eat his offspring. Torture it, possibly, kidnap, even more likely, but eat it? That was out of the question. She shook her head, azure hair falling in her face.

"You're really lucky I'm trying to be nice to you today. One thing after another like this and you'd wind up burnt to a bloody crisp." To emphasize her point there was that ever odd looking beam of light in her hand, threatening to stab him.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:15 pm
Cadassi's eyes widened, instantly trained on the glowing light saber in the young naiads hand. Dear Gods, couldn't ever win with this naiad? Either she was homocidal or she was actually... normal. I mean, not eat kids? She tried to kill him every chance she got! How was he to know she wouldn't have harmed his young offspring?

Nodding solemnly, he tugged at his suddenly too tight chest plate. "Yes. Well, I guess I should be thankful for that. Wait! Why are you being nice to me?" he asked suddenly. Surely she didn't actually... like him, did she?

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:54 pm
Why was she being nice to him today? That was a good question. She thought for a moment, the figment of light twirling between her fingers as she thought of the answer to his question. The female honestly couldn't think of anything immediately. With a sigh she shrugged.

"I suppose it's because you took me on that disastrous date. Even if I can't remember almost all of it it was my first." Her arms folded as she spoke, looking at him. Hmm.. Did that mean they were 'dating'? This was supposed to be a date again wasn't it? The thought was interesting.

Leitha stood there looking confused as she thought it over. Of course it was possible she was just using him, but she didn't have a use for him right now. So why were they meeting again? Her 'father' had always said that it was better to socialize but then she didn't really need it half the time. Just look pretty and no one knew who she was or who she belonged to.. The naiad scratched her head. Must mean they were dating right? "Are we dating?" She asked, confusion in her voice.

Clearly she wanted an answer but couldn't think of what it could be. There were only two options right? Yes and no, there wasn't anything else to the matter. At least that was the extent of what she could think. This dating thing was new to her in any case.

((Sorry I think I wrote a book XD))

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:25 pm
Cadassi's jaw dropped at Leitha's question. Did she just ask him... Surely she didn't... She couldn't... But their date had been a disaster. The young shark demon's face lit up like a christmas tree.

Dear gods, she really had asked him if they were dating. Not really sure which answer would end less painfully for him, he managed to stutter for a few minutes before actually forming words. "I... Umm.. I'm not... You... I don't know?" He finally sputtered out stupidly.

Little known to her, he had even less experience in the dating field than she did. Hell, he hadn't even known what a date was until his caretaker had kindly screamed out a definition from behind her closet doors. Frowning, he tried to think this out logically.

If a date was when two people who liked each other went out to get to know each other than, no they weren't. But she was being awfully nice today, so maybe she liked him after all...? And even though he was always trying to avoid angering her in any way shape or form, he had to admit that their first date had been entertaining and some what exciting. when he wasn't trying ot save his own hide.

"Maybe?" he offered, more confused now than he had been before. Darn his 'logical' thinking...

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 3:34 pm
And what exactly did that mean? She was irked that he didn't give her a straight answer. So much so that she threatened him with one of her strange beams of light, glaring. "Are we or are we not?" Leitha demanded. She was going through the effort of being nice, why couldn't he give her the answer she wanted? Even if it was a no the female just wanted to know.

:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff