User Image

Name: Devi
Owner: Meeki
Race: Demon
Ability: Unknown
Alignment: Evil
Love: Unknown

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 3:06 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.About: Devi is my Harowiin Pet. I bribed for a custom and based her after an original character of mine that was a Demon so that it would be easier to have an idea of who she is. Along with her I got a familiar, which is the little kitten beside the lollipop. I'm excited about this pet, I don't get involved in many shops outside of my own. This journal will feature a bio about my pet, as well as information about the stages and development of her as well. I will be roleplaying in here and other Harowiin owners are welcome to join me.

The image to the right is an example of Devi. The Harowiin version may or may not look like her. I will be happy either way. So a special thanks goes out to the Harowiin Staff. Booyah!

Meeki's Rules

1. No Godmoding.
2. Only roleplay in here if you have a Harowiin related pet that you can play. Lolli's are kinda impossible to 'play' though, so keep that in mind.
3. Show respect to anyone who happens to visit this journal. That usually implies such things as no criticizing roleplay styles, spelling, or anything else that could make a roleplayer feel uncomfortable or unwelcomed. Also general rudeness is forbidden unless it's done in character.

Table of Contents
1. Main
2. About
3. Bio
4. Photo Gallery
5. Announcements
6. Reserved
7. Reserved
8. Reserved
9. Reserved
10. Roleplay Starts!

Meeki

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100

Meeki

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 3:10 pm

Devi's Bio

Devi is a loner. She enjoys being alone and she doesn't trust anyone outside of her pet. She's pretty stuck up and thinks highly over herself. She loves to wear gold and loves to show it off even more. She's a smart a** sometimes but deep down, way deep down, actually, really deep down, she does have a heart.. a heart of gold. Mwah ha ha ha ha.

Kitty's Bio

Name: Meeki
Race: Feline
Bio: Meeki is a small black and pink tinted kitty that has watched over Devi since before her birth. They have a bond like none other and seem to be able to communicate with each other as well. They are best friends.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 3:13 pm

Devi's Photo Gallery

Sadly, there's no image of Devi's Lolli Stage. Other stages will be placed here once they are over and done though. Memories are good.

Meeki

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100

Meeki

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 3:16 pm

Announcements

Important Announcements will be listed here that are related to the growth and development of Devi, such as first words, first actions, and just all around general and cute information.

The Arrival: What can I say? It's a demonic lolli with pink horns, glowy pink eyes, and gold rings around a horn. I'm excited, aren't you? The kitty is an absolutely nice touch and compliments the lolli rather well. <3

The Birth: The Lolli morphed into a gorgeous child demoness. The pink and black seed of evil is dressed in exquisite ebony clothing and gold jewelry accessories. What a strange little girl, indeed! She and the kitty took to each other like bread and butter and became fast friends.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 3:17 pm

Reserved

Reserved for use in the future.

Meeki

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100

Meeki

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 3:18 pm

Reserved

Reserved for use in the future.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 3:20 pm
The little kitten yawned sleepily and opened her eyes to look around, making sure no one would come disturb her or the demonic lolli she had come to bond with. She stretched a bit before laying back down to sleep.

Meeki

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100

Meeki

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 3:21 pm
One day, the kitten came back from her morning stroll and found the lollipop gone. Mewing frantically, she searched around until she came across a childlike demon huddled a few dozen feet away. The kitten purred and rubbed herself against the demon's legs, causing the demon to stir and lift her head.

Devi didn't know how or why but she felt safer, more at ease and less afraid with this kitten around. It was as if she sensed some bond that they shared. She wiped the tears from her eyes and cradled the small kitten to her chest. She didn't know exactly where she was, or why she was abandoned. She wasn't alone anymore though.

"I.. I think.. I will c..c..call you Meeki", the demon child stuttered, "My.. name is.. D.D..D..Devi. I don't know how I know that but I d..do."

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 3:24 pm

Devi went back to her home in the abandoned building and sat down. She had just left the candy mansion and was quite happy to be out of the place. So much candy... laughter.. and other children. She didn't know which of the following things listed made her the most uncomfortable.

Meeki

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
[[ Harowiin Journals ]]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items