Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:58 pm
User Image

Glissando was fuming. The idiot mare! Either she was an idiot or she was a slut. There was no way of getting around it. He had seen her with the other stallion. He had seen the way she smiled, the way she laughed. The other stallion had been a wind. Maybe she found feathers charming? Maybe his tailfeathers weren't charming enough? He gritted his teeth together and stomped through a patch of plants still clinging to life despite winter's chill.

His tail flared and fanned out in his anger. His ears were back and his eyes were narrowed. Every line of his body spoke of frustration and anger. It was only Zhenzhen. He didn't see any of the other stallions in his family having such problems with their mate. He didn't see their mares going chasing off after the next prettyboy that walks past them.

"Zhenzhen?" he called as he came near the area where she most often could be found. "Where are you?" His aggravation was evident in his voice. He wasn't even bothering trying to soften it this time.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:11 pm
User Image
Zhenzhen's tail flicked with agitation as she lay flat on the ground, sprawled out in the snow after having tripped over some stray pebble that was in her path, hidden beneath the snow. A pout as plain as day upon her face as she lay there, thinking that she was ruining her image again! She could only hope no one had seen her, and it was rather fortunate that the stallion she had been conversing with earlier had left, if he had seen her... She frowned as she pushed herself back up onto all fours. He'd think she was a klutz instead of an elegant lady like she tried to appear.

She sighed quietly, brushing the cold snow off with her tail as a her mouth formed a small frown. It was a good thing Glissando hadn't been around, if her prince had seen her looking so foolish! The though horrified her and it was only made worse when her ears caught the sound of his voice.

He sounded angry, perhaps he had seen her and was upset that she had deceived him into thinking she was elegant. "Over here," she called meekly, peeking past a rather worn looking tree, trying to hide a look of worry. Oh how she wanted to hide her clumsiness from the world! Why was it that she couldn't even appear princess-like as she had always dreamed, even in front of her wonderful prince?!

cursedandwandering

Lonely Prophet

16,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:22 pm
His head snapped immediately to the source of the sound. There she was, a familiar face peering around a decrepit tree. At least she hadn't tried to hide from him. She felt guilty, perhaps? Or maybe it was because she thought that he wouldn't find out. Maybe she thought he was an idiot, was that it? The new thought set a fresh wave of anger through Glissando.

"Zhenzhen." Through his anger, the words were uttered with a false pleasantness. He even managed a smile, though perhaps not entirely a sincere one.

"And what are you doing all alone over here?" In his mind all he could see was her and the stallion, over and over. If she admitted her guilt to him right away then he would forgive her quickly. Probably. If she didn't... then he would have no reason to feign niceties.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:10 pm
Her tail drooped, hanging just barely above the ground as she glanced nervously over at him. Zhenzhen's front right hoof ground into the dirt slowly, her eyebrows furrowed together. Was he mad at her for being such a klutz instead of the princess she appeared? But, his voice sounded as if he was no longer angry now that he had found her. Maybe he was just upset that he couldn't find her, he might not have seen her fall flat on her face at all, if she was lucky.

"Glissando..." She murmured, a small smile forming on her face as she attempted to bow without losing her balance.

"I was just..." She trailed off, blushing beneath her fur as she remembered her fall. "Observing the scenery, it's rather lovely around here," she said quietly. "I should have told you, I apologize for worrying you."

cursedandwandering

Lonely Prophet

16,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:06 pm
Glissando's lip twitched upwards, wanting to pull back into a derisive sneer. With an effort, he controlled his expression. He would give her a chance first. It was only fair. He drew in a breath to further calm himself, fluffing out his tail feathers and fanning them gently. There. His smile was a little more genuine again.

"Thank you for the apology." He gave her a small nuzzle on the neck, stepping closer to her. Had the other stallion touched her like that? Had she enjoyed it?

"Do you have anything else you would like to apologize for?" He was close to her now, close enough for his breath to tickle. Was she going to lie to him? If she did, she'd be sorry...

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:18 am
Zhenzhen smiled nervously, eyes on his face before she let out a sigh of relief. He wasn't mad, he must not have seen or he didn't care that she was a hopeless klutz, maybe he just loved her despite it? Perhaps he'd find something like that charming, though it was doubtful, far more likely that he hadn't even seen.

"Your welcome," she murmured with a quiet chuckle, her face growing warm at his touch, she brushed her nose slowly against his cheek in response.

She pulled back, eyes wide as she stared at him in shock, he had seen! "I..." She chewed her lip worriedly, he had seen so it's not like he would be finding out something he didn't already know, but... "I'm sorry, I deceived you, I can't help being clumsy, it just happens." She frowned, staring down at her hooves.

cursedandwandering

Lonely Prophet

16,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:54 pm
Clumsy? Glissando's ears flicked one way and another in uncertainty. He wasn't sure what to make of that. Did she mean she had been clumsy in letting herself flirt with the other stallion? Or maybe she meant clumsy in general? If was unlikely to be the second. She always seemed graceful enough in Gliss' eyes. Could it be that she was actually apologizing to him for the stallion?

He looked at her, scrutinizing.

"What exactly did you deceive me about, pet?" He watched her, carefully analytical. "I have my suspicions, of course. I just want to hear you name the act yourself."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:10 pm
Zhenzhen blushed, shooting him a searching look as she glanced up, watching his reaction. Evidently he hadn't noticed, if the changing expressions on his face meant anything. Then what could he possibly be talking about? It was a relief that he hadn't noticed she was clumsy, but she had just told him anyway.

She sighed, tail flicking slowly back and forth, "I tricked you into believing I was an elegant lady, when I'm really a terrible klutz." She pouted slightly, "but I guess that wasn't what you were thinking about?"

Her head tilted as she watched him, "I apologize for whatever it is that I have done to displease you, but I'm afraid I can't think of any "acts" that I may have committed." She bowed her head, "I don't believe I have done anything."

cursedandwandering

Lonely Prophet

16,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:19 pm
For one moment longer the facade of calm was upon Glissando.... then it broke.

"IDIOT MARE!" The yell burst of him, anger finally unconstrained. His front hooves pawed the ground in frustration. His ears were back. Any vestiges of friendliness were gone.

She had lied to him! Blatantly! Even knowing that he knew the truth, she dared lie to him! His brown eyes narrowed and he glared at her, vicious and angry. "I'm not talking about being elegant! I'm talking about you flirting with that winged stallion! I saw you with him! Why do you not apologize for that instead?!"

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:32 pm
Zhenzhen stared at him, startled by his outburst before she backed away. Her tail curled between her legs and her mouth worked slowly, struggling to get words out. What was wrong with him? He didn't seem like the type to say such a thing, he was her prince after all, wasn't he?

She cringed, taking several steps back as she stared at him. "I... I don't know what you..." Her voice cracked as she bit her lower lip, eyes watering slightly. "I'd never... Your the only one.." She looked away from him, having backed into a tree.

"I didn't flirt with him."

cursedandwandering

Lonely Prophet

16,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:20 pm
"What would you call it, then?" he hissed. "All the glancing... smiling. He was a handsome stallion, wasn't he? I'm sure you noticed."

As Zhenzhen backed away Glissando advanced. He prowled forward, glaring. To think he had almost thought she was apologizing. No, she wouldn't apologize. A slut or an idiot. Which would she prove to be?

"I told you, I saw you," he hissed again. "There is no point in denying anything. Just go ahead and admit that you were flirting."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:33 pm
Zhenzhen stared at him, shocked. He didn't believe her! "I'd call it... being polite." Her lip quivered as she spoke, "I didn't notice his appearance, why would I?! I have you!"

She shot a glance over at her shoulder, there was no where for her to go, but he couldn't possibly hurt her, right? She glanced at him sadly, he seemed so angry, but she hadn't betrayed him! She'd rather kill herself than do something so terrible, something that would hurt him. But he thought she had done it anyway, what was she to do?

"You saw me telling him how to find his way to the nearest water source, nothing more." She looked at him pleadingly, "I have no reason to do something like that! Your by far more perfect than any stallion I have ever met, how could I want anything more?"

cursedandwandering

Lonely Prophet

16,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:43 pm
"You know I don't like you talking with other stallions," growled Glissando. At least, she knew now. If she hadn't realized that before now then it would be a good lesson to learn.

"Maybe it's true and you didn't mean anything by it." Gliss made clear in his tone exactly how likely he thought that was. She had to have known. She probably did it on purpose to make him jealous. "But if you didn't mean anything, you still should have thought about what the other stallion was thinking."

He looked at her with coarse disdain for her seeming lack of insight. "Stallions only want one thing when they talk to a mare. Do you know what that is?"

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:58 pm
Her frown deepened as she listened to him, "but I was simply telling him how to get to the stream..." She mumbled, watching Glissando timidly. "If I had known you wouldn't like it, I wouldn't have helped him."

Zhenzhen pouted, "Of course it's true! Why would I?!" She let out a sigh, had she accidentally betrayed him? She didn't remember doing anything other than telling the stallion the way, but maybe Glissando wasn't the only one who took it as flirting? Perhaps she was just oblivious to her own actions, but she knew she didn't need another, she'd already found her prince! "I... How would I know what he was thinking? I'm pretty sure he just wanted to know how to get to the stream..."

A look of curiosity mixed with surprise passed over her face, "But, they would want different things depending on the situation..."

cursedandwandering

Lonely Prophet

16,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:38 am
His evident disdain only grew. A slut or an idiot. Those were still the only options. He was starting to lean towards idiot. How had she managed to survive all this time without him? She was so sheltered. It was as if she didn't even understand basic information about the world.

"The stallion might have said that he wanted to know how to get to the stream... but that wasn't what he really wanted." His tone had gone to condescending again, like how one might speak to a misbehaving child.

"He saw how beautiful you are and thought that he could get something else from you... something more than just information. Trust me, if you see him again he'll be like a completely different person. He's seen that you're gullible now. He'll be back."

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff