Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mockingjay ~ a Hunger Games Guild

Back to Guilds

A little guild dedicated to 'The Hunger Games' by Suzanne Collins. 

Tags: The Hunger Games, Roleplays, Books, Suzanne Collins, Fans 

Reply The Capitol.
Introduce yourself- don't be a stranger! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

michael j rox

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:07 pm
Give us a little hello and some information here.
We won't stalk you, promise.
The Capitol needs a little bit from all of you in order to be happy.~

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:17 pm
I m Royalty Spoilty and I love reading and the color purple  

Royalty Spoilty

Ciao Bello

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:42 pm
Um... Hi? I'm Dia, and I love the Hunger Games obsessively. heart  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:32 pm
I am invaderamaya... my name isnt really amaya. I LOVE WAFFLES, INVADER ZIM, THE HUNGER GAMES AND WARRIOR CAT SERIES!  

newleaf817

3,300 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Frozen Angel Ester

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:24 pm
Hey, my name is Ester.
I'm an architect major and writing minor at the University of Colorado in Boulder. Although I consider architecture my profession, my heart lies with my writing. I'm mainly here to write and RP.
That doesn't mean I'm going to just skip you guys, actually, I need you guys the most to respond to my story so that I have something to grow and write on.
I've written a lot of other works too, and I'm also working on a 70+ page beast. I can't share it here for terms of use violations, but if you want to read it, you can PM me.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:14 pm
Hi!!!! You can call me Em. I love reading, especially adventure/romance. I love the Hunger Games, and I'm a total Peeta/kaniss fan. I haven't finished the last book so please warn me of spoilers! whee I tend to be optomistic and happy all the time! xd I like Suzanne Collins other book series Gregor the Overlander alot too; I'm not sure which one I like better of her books, the Gregor books or Hunger games series. question Oh well.... look on my profile for any other info! heart  

Nina the lollipop

Justg0ttasing

5,000 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:19 pm
Hello everyone! I'm Justg0ttasing a.k.a. Marissa. I'm a college student up here in Washington State. (And yes, when I say Washington State I mean Twilight Washington, not Washington D.C. XD) I really enjoy reading and writing. I'm on page 112 of Mockingjay and hope to finish it tomorrow! (I just got it last night!) So warn me of spoilers please!

I'm working on writing my own books in my free time. I'm writing somewhere around 42 novels right now. (I know, I'm insane, XD) My main novel is finished, but I'm editing it. On the computer it's 427 pages. ^_^ Of course, I've been working on that book for 5 years, but still. XD

I won't be on often Thursday's and Sunday's because I am an instructor for a youth Scottish Pipe Band and have to go teach my students how to play the Scottish Tenor Drum, lol. (Yes, that includes bagpipes. I like bagpipes and am learning how to play them right now along with keeping up with my 10 other instruments, haha!) And I'm away almost every weekend starting in November for solo competitions. So if I'm rping with you and it takes me awhile to reply, that's my reasoning.

I can't wait to talk to you all! I probably wont' start posting until I'm done with Mockingjay, though. biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:47 pm
Hello, I'm kitty_soccer_goalie, or Melissa lol. I love the hunger games and tamora Pierce books. I play soccer and I'm currently in high school. I love cats and I can't wait to talk to everyone! biggrin  

kitty_soccer_goalie

Celaes
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:18 pm
I'm Celaes and love all things Mockingjay and Hunger Games smile  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:59 pm
I'm Trup! I'm a senior in high school and my favorite thing to do is Stage Crew!!! I LOVE the Hunger Game trilogy!!  

Trup75

maximum ride1 Whoo

2,600 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:52 am
Im hannah, i love 2 read, and am obsessed with the books; the hunger games, maximum ride, eragon, percy jackson, the red pyramid, and inkheart (i like books if u cant tell smile )  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:44 am
I only read the 1st one and I thought it was amazing. You all can call me Janders. Don't be a stranger  

BrokenJanders

6,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100

KatieKat067

3,900 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Informer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:06 pm
hey, i love the hunger games, i had to stop myself from begging my parents for the next and final crying book. U can call me Kaite  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:02 pm
heart im plum i !! heart love heart !! the hunger games and need to reed the books before i read another series heart  

Sunshiney_Smile

Fightergirlpan

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:04 am
hey! here's a little about me:

will answer to: anthing as long as it is not demeaning and that you specify that it is me you are talking to.

age: what is age but a number? i dont really feel like a number.

intrests: well i like poetry, music (all kinds), martial arts, anime, manga, wrestling, books, and anything to do with japan

favorite tv/movies: this is all i can think of right now, Angelic Layer, Dragon Ball Z, Criminal Minds, Burn Notice, Wipeout, Howl's Moving Castle, Queen of the Damned, 12 Rounds, The Last Samurai

Favorite books: anything by Tamora Pierce and of course the Hunger Games trilogy

favorite music: there is too much to name so if you want to know if i like a certain band or song just ask me about it and i'll tell you

umm... well that is all i can think of right now so there you go!  
The Capitol.

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff