Welcome to Gaia! ::

Steampunk pirates

Back to Guilds

My crew dont sail on water, Not on land, But the endless sky, For andventure, Fame and of course Gold. Dare to join my crew 

Tags: Steampunk, Pirates, Role play, Poll, Contests 

Reply Map room (Role play)
Sky City (open) Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MeinaAeon
Crew

5,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:40 pm
Sky city is what the people on the land call it and aspire to live in it but the citizen of S city call it Tarak . The people who do live there never lived on the land and there city is much larger then a city it is the size of a country with it's own oceans and cities and animals .but there people are becoming rare should they cross breed , and what expriments is the scientist Dr.graun doing in his underground lab ,why will there king and queen not awaken from hybernation even when still breathing. and what of their missing children, and will the enemy lands invade or leave them be . The underworld their rivals a darkened world of rogues and vigilanties but are all the people there true evil ?

-----------------------------rules ----------------------------------------------

1.follow gaia and the guilds rules
2. show respect
3 Pm me all profiles titled gonna fly if your from the sky city if your from the land title it i wanna fly and if your from the underworld i am flying in to destroy SC
4. have fun

---------------------------Character profile layouts-----------------------------
Land walkers
Username:
Name:
job: (royal or farmer or store employee ect ect)
Weapon: ( landwalker AKA human uses weapons that were around during the steampunk era so some guns knifes there fists crossbows ect)
Persona: (personality)
HIstory: (bio)
appearence : (anime or vg pics preffered)
______________________Sky City Citizen________________________
Username:
Name:
Weapon: (there like a eco friendly scifi world with flying cars hover boots and such)
History: (bio)
appearence : (anime or VG graphics preffered)
_____________________Underworld_______________________________
UserName:
Name:
Job: ( royal ,,military ,,hunter and ect)
Weapon: (there like a modern time all military stated world so cannons jets ,virtual reality ,ect)
History: (bio)
Appearence: (anime or VG graphics preffered)  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:42 pm
------------------Accepted Profiles---------------------------------

==================sky city profiles ===============

Username:meinaAeon

Name:nephilia

Job razz rincess and guardian of the light

Weapon: her powers

Persona: a calm and collected girl she is polite and wellrounded but lately she's been in fear when she was sent down to the land to hide from assassins and underworlders she took with her the very esscence of all her people as she is the guardian and the light it's self she is hopeful and
mysterious lately has also been rather sad too

History:every thousend years a prince is born never a daughter to the royal family but this time it was a girl the daughter of prophecy but not seeing any need for safety at the moment they never informed her of the legacy and let her live a normal life of a princess but she wasnt normal she was eager to grow and learn and was brave and kind and rather plain in appearence so no princes wished for her ,the day the war broke out and her parents went into hybernation is the day she saw the world on land for the first time .

appearence:User Image

+++++++++++++land walker profiles +++++++++++++++++++++

Name: Roland "Gunslinger" Cruciarus
job: Mercenary
Weapon: Dual revolvers and long barrelled rifle.
HIstory: When Roland was born, his father was away at some market. his mother took him home herself and about two weeks later received news of Roland's father's death. He had been killed by a group of bandits. his kother raised him until he was 12 years old, when she was also gunned down for what little pocket change she had. Roland was at home when this happened, and has yet to find his mother's killers. all he knows is a name: Thadaeus.

When he was 16, a rumor spread of a man that was terrifying local brigands. It was said that he was a huge man, with a boomin g laugh, that spread fear through the hearts of all who met him. The streets became clearer, but not just of criminals. Citizens began to fear this myth. So, Roland outed himself. Everyone thought this was some kind of joke: A 16 year old boy, no lineage of war, slight of body, and average height with a voice just reaching depth. There was no way.
He challenged an yto try and match him, and 3 men stepped forward. he allowed them to draw their guns before he did, and waited til they had the shots they wanted. Suddenly, a flurry of movement, and the three men fell. Roland had put a hole through the middle of each of their necks, near perfectly. he was more than a match for the untrained gunmen. The townspeople were frightened at first, but then rejoiced. They had a warrior, and so they had a protector.

For nine years, he pledged his services to whichever of them can paty him the most. He left the town about six yearrs ago and now travels as a mercenary and protector. He is skilled with a gun, but with no other weapons.

User Image

_________________underworld profiles______________________

UserName: Naidun

Name: Nemry stomi (prefers Nem)

Job: Lone survivor

Weapon: assault rifle (shown on pic) and a pistol and other military equipment (such as explosives, night vision googles, etc) he also have improved senses and speed/strength.

Persona: Nem is a very curious person. he like to learn new things, especially about the surface world. even though he is curious he is also carefull. he belevies in science over magic. infact, he doesnt even know magic exists.

History: He is what some would call a sewer rat. he has spent his entire life underground. in a highly militarised gang. He used to be an subject to some of Dr. Graun's experiment but as the gang raided that very part of his lab they found Nem and took him in as one of their own. Living with the gang was easy. and he quickly became a soldier. Though long ago the gang had pissed of a former surface dweller who now lived on sky city. he had hired a mercenary band that wiped out the gang. Nem managed to survive and escape. still chased he decided to try to reach the surface.

Appearence:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

MeinaAeon
Crew

5,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conversationalist 100

MeinaAeon
Crew

5,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:56 pm
(( OPEN POST WHEN EVER ))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:09 am
{I apologize for my inactivity. If you care to explain what we're doin here, what our plot is, I'll start rping}

Zephynoir

MeinaAeon
Crew

5,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:22 am
(( forgiven well my character fell in a pod to the mainlands from the sky city she's right now trying to hide from there enemies and protect the royal treasure if you want to be the one who finds her and protect's her that's fine with me i still wish more people would post ))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:55 am
Nem stumbeled over some rocks. He looked down on his chest. the bleeding had gotten worse. he had managed to barely escape, but was shot in the process. nothing lethal but he was losing blood fast. but he couldnt treat it. he didnt have time. he heard the voices of the surface dwellers down the cave. After what seemed as an eternity of up-going tunnels he reached a hatch. it was old and rusty but still strong as if it was new. he turned the lever on it and slid it open. The bright light outside instantly blinded him. he heard voices and sounds. he figured he had reached a surface city, but otherwise he was clueless. he tripped over something and fell to the ground. he quickly pulled his gun and nudged the object with his foot. it was soft. he could barely see ith but noticed it was a person. he kneeled over her and shook her slightly. "Are you ok?"  

Kadaveret

6,250 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100

MeinaAeon
Crew

5,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:17 pm
a feint moan escapes her throat as he shakes her.
the peices of a machine still attached to her fell away
her dark purple eyes slowly lifting open the long lashes staring up at him
a small ornament clutched to her chest in her hands
as she stares up in fear of him and mutters
"please dont kill me underworlder "her small body seeming to tremble
with how scared she was ofeverything going on .  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:28 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Why would i kill you?" Nem asked and looked at her. he could now barely see her face. She was mutch more colorful than any girl from the underworld  

Kadaveret

6,250 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100

MeinaAeon
Crew

5,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:31 pm
Weakly she sits up still shaking as she looks around "well your people were just slaughtering mine as i was forced to flee "she replies dry throated as she looks up torwards the dark black smog over the sky city's continential location .and looks back at him still weary as she tries to stand up and hands the ornament in a necklace like fashion around her neck . "well whats your name if your not going to destroy me then "she asks quietly but keeping eye contact.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:41 pm
Nem stands up. "my name is Nemry. and what do you mean my people is slaugh..." he heard a loud bang and then a searing pain in his leg. He pulled his gun but couldnt see where the shot came from. another bullet hit him. this time in the chest. causing him to lose balance and fall to the ground. "Well, well, well. did the rat run for the surface?" said someone. Nem could see couple of people aiming at him. it was still to bright for him to be able to see their faces. "Well little missy. shouldnt you run home?" the voice asked to the girl.  

Kadaveret

6,250 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100

MeinaAeon
Crew

5,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:45 pm
looking down at him she kneels down helping Nemry up and closing her eye's as her trinket begins to glow and a blinding light envelopes them and the men are gone " i only teleported them away we might want to get some where more secure so i take it you know nothing of the surface too "she whispers she she helps him start slowly walking torwards what she hopes inthe distance is a friendly civilization ." i could heal that if the bullet was removed "she adds quietly.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:50 pm
"I think the bullet went straight through" he said and coughed. he looked around. "How did you make them disapear?"  

Kadaveret

6,250 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100

MeinaAeon
Crew

5,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:52 pm
smiling all the royal family can do it but im stronger then most i am the first female born of the royal blood my name is nephilia "she replies as she sits him on a rock and kneels in front of him examining the wound cautiously at first then more confidently.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:05 pm
"thats....a weird name..." he says without thinking about that its he who is new to their world. "How can anyone see anything up here?" he asks and rubs his eyes.  

Kadaveret

6,250 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100

MeinaAeon
Crew

5,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:08 pm
"i dont know im from Sky city not the surface "she replies quietly to him as her hands feels like fire on his leg and a low hum like chant she begins to whisper ."this is the most i can do for now your still gonna hurt though "she replies .  
Map room (Role play)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff