User Image
Velvie:
Aziz'Din was watching one of the older Pad's interact with his Banu with fascination. The male was being kind, instructing the female that it was time to go hunting and Aziz'Din scoffed a little as the Banu tried to avoid it, and got a paw for disobeying. Idiots. Hitting the female wasn't going to do much to them, except make them scared. He didn't plan on hitting his Banus, but he knew he would if they got too out of control. It took subtly to make a Banu really yours, it took making them want to make you happy. Growing bored watching the banu get repremanded, the Pesar moved away, still scoffing at the elder male. He was growing older, and was no longer as small as the other cubs around the pride, the younger ones, but he was still cublike in his manners and appearance. He couldn't wait until he was older, then he would show the other Pads what it was like to be a proper male.

[img to come]

nessiaing:
Thuraya skipped her way through the pride lands. She was very happy today, she was often very happy. The happy go lucky cub made note of everything going on around her. She frowned when she saw a lioness be hit by her pad. Thuraya didn't understand it much, she knew that the males were incharge, but her daddy was always so kinda.

She turned away from the sad activity and looked around hoping to find something happier, perhaps someone to play with. That is when she noticed the other cub, she was very happy and she began to purr, maybe she could make a friend.

Velvie:
Aziz'Din saw movement from the corner of his eye as he went to move away from the scene with the Pad and Banu, pausing to peer over his shoulder. It was a female cub, he knew that much, surprised to note that he didn't know her. While he hadn't met everyone in the pride, he liked to think he knew most of the families appearances at least. Peering at her, he tried to remember any new litters recently. Oh! She must have been one of Pad Achal's and Beybanu Tsubame's new cubs. He remembered hearing of their births from some of the gossiping Banus in the pride.

“Greetings, Banu,” he greeted, not knowing her name so he was unable to add it. “I am Aziz'Din. Who are you?” Then they would both know each others names at least, plus Aziz'Din could address her properly if he knew her name.

nessiaing:
Thuraya swept into a bow hearing the young pad speaking to her. Thuraya wanted to make a good impression on the pride, she hadn't met many members of the pride, but she would hate to make her daddy look bad.

"My name is Thuraya" she said in a low soft voice. "It is very nice to meet you." she smiled, she liked interacting with someone outside of her family, and she felt that she was doing a good job.

Velvie:
Aziz'Din looked pleased when she bowed, glad that though she was young, she knew a little of how to interact with Pads and other pride members. He returned the bow, but it was barely more than a nod compared to hers.

“A pleasure to meet you, Banu Thuraya,” he said, returning the smile slightly. He was never open around new people, so he was barely smiling by anyone elses standards but his own. “You are..Pad Achal's daughter, correct?” He was trying to sound more adult, but he tilted his head to the side, looking very much like a cub.

nessiaing
Thuraya giggle at the mention of her father.. she loved him very much, "Yes he is my father. I live with him and my mothers, and siblings." she told the other cub. She was ramboling slightly in her excitement. She giggled again to bring her sentence to an end.

She blushed, "Sorry I get excited." then she realized she didn't know what family this cub belonged to, she felt silly for not knowing and decided to ask, even though it might be shameful of her not to have this knowledge, "What family do you come from Aziz'Din?" she asked in a voice barely above a whisper.

Velvie:
Aziz'Din hid a smile at her giggling. She obviously cared for her father. Personally, the young cub had never met the elder Pad, though he had heard he was a kind male. A good basis for the young banu to learn under, he decided. Cruel fathers tended to bring scared banus, whereas the kind ones in the pride were bringing forth plenty of well behaved cubs, so far.

He inclined his head when she appologised. She would have to learn to control it, but she was still a cub, so it didn't matter too much. Blinking in suprise when she asked about his family, he gave a half grin.
“I am Sultan' Aali's youngest Son with Banu Tetesi'Tajamala,” he said, with a practiced ease. He was no heir to the thrown, far too many elder brothers proceeded him and his mother had not been the Sultana, but he was proud of his family heritage none the less.

nessiaing:
Thuraya blushed, and was happy that her dark fur hid it. "I am sorry I should have known." she said lowly. She hoped that the young male infront of her was kinda like her father, instead of mean and angry like the pad she had seen just before meeting him.

"Please forgive me. I have not met anyone in the pride really other than those in my family." she stayed low as she offered her apology.

Velvie:
Aziz'Din tilted his head, the slight grin still on his face. “It's understandable,” he excused her lack of knowledge. “You're still young, you'll learn,” he told her, giving her a firm look as if to say 'you'd better learn', before it was wiped off his face.

He hesitated, before moving closer so it was less likely someone would overhear, not close enough that it would be considered wrong for him to be near her though. “Here's a hint,” he told her lowly, dropping the formal tone, “if someone has purple on them, or a grey or tan, they're usually related to Father.” He tilted his head, trying to remember the others, “bluish markings, usually spots or something, is often related to Vizier Faiz and darker colours are usually Vizier Tariq's cubs, though he has a few lighter children with Banu O'tep.” He moved away again, looking nonchalant at the help he had offered. He gave another slight grin, “if you know the parents, you can usualy guess the children.”

nessiaing:
Thuraya nodded her head as she listened, his hints were helpful. She was amazed at all the knowledge this cub had, truely it was amazing, then again it made sence given who his father was. "Thank you" she said giggling. "I believe I owe you now." she told him.

"You scheme wouldn't help with my family all the time." Thuraya said softly thinking about all her siblings, they ranged not only in coloring and markings, but species as well. It was confusing to the little cub and she was part of the family.

Velvie:
Aziz'Din smiled at her, nodding his head. “You're welcome,” he said easily. He loved learning about the pride, and retained most of his information with ease. It was picked up by gossiping and talking with other pride members. “I'll keep that in mind,” he said, about her saying she owed him. He had no problem with other people thinking they had a debt to him, it was always good for later use.

He shook his head, looking a little amused and frustrated. “No, your family is quite diverse. Your father has lots of colours in his cubs,” he admitted. “I am still trying to figure out a plan for your family, though you remind me of your mother.” He eyed her coat, noticing the similiarities.

nessiaing:
"I do look a great deal like my mother." Thuraya agreed, as she said this her ears twitched and rotated backwards, she had heard her name. She smiled politley at Aziz'Din, but turned her head, it was then that she heard her name again, her mother was calling her. "It's like she knew she was being talked about." Thuraya laughed. "I am sorry to cut our time short Aziz'Din, but it was very nice too meet you, I really shouldn't leave mother waiting though."

She swept into a low bow again before turning and departing from the cub, only after making it to her mother's side did she think she should have perhaps waited for the male to excuse her, she smiled and though 'oh well maybe next time I will get it right.'