Harvest Moon talk! ^^ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Groovin Magic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 5:14 pm
Is magical melody any good?
because the last game they released for the gamecube sucked,no offense.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 7:37 am
I got one on the GBA, and one on GC
In FOMT I married Ann, and after that Karen, now I'm trying for Popuri
And in a wonderful life I married Celia

I heard they say magical melody is the best Harvest Moon game up to date. What do you guys think?  

Rualeen

5,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Aelia Knight

2,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 6:15 pm
I love Harvest Moon! 4laugh I havn't played many of them, my fave so far is the Back to Nature. I married them all, but my favorite is Ann. Popuri was kinda cute too, a lil spoiled though. I didn't like any of the others. They bored me to tears.

I'm playing AWL Special Edition but it sucks. mad Celia's adorable though, ne? heart heart I like that you can chose to have a boy or a girl child. Does anyone know how to get the other horses? In the demos it shows white horse. surprised

In Another Wonderful Life I married Marlin but geez the guy choices are so lame! stressed And how come your husband/wife wont help out on the farm? You'd think they'd water plants if you planted them already. Or maybe feed animals, instead of wandering around all stupid like.

I can't wait to play Magical Melody. I adore how cute and cartoony it looks! whee heart Even though some people are bashing it for that reason. confused The cows are awesome, come on! xd  
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 8:08 pm
I know. In ANWL, Marlin "supposedly" cleans up after the animals, but he does nada!!! I love Celia! She's awesome.  

poocaninesun

damianSonofSatan

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 9:15 am
I cut down trees!
I wear high heals,
Suspenders and a bra!
I wish I was a girly,
Just like my dear Papa-r!!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 11:56 am
I own More Friends of Mineral Town (MFoMT) I named my character Sylwithia (duh!). I married Doctor. He's the greatest. And we have a toddler named Ausra. I have all the upgrades for the farm and all the furniture. Now I need to ge the wool maker and the mayonaise(sp?) maker. I like the Gamecube ones better then the GBA ones though. There is more to do.  

Sylwithia

Sparkly Sex Symbol

BlindingTwilight

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 3:11 pm
My younger sister has AWL for GC, which is the first Harvest Moon game we owned. It went sorta slow, so I decided it wasn't worth my time to create my own game. She married Celia.

Then she got FoMT for GBA, which I have a game on. I'm married to Popuri with a kid, and all is going well. I think I'm only going on my fourth or fifth year; I don't play it too often, especially during school. Not much time. But I'll pick up my GBA and play it whenever I get bored.

I'm suprised at how much I like Harvest Moon now. At first I was like "Ooh, I get to manage my own farm. That sounds like loads of fun." (*hint sarcasm*) But now I'm addicted. Farms rock! Woo!!! blaugh  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 4:55 am
where's the one for the ds set?  

darsin

Symphonaire Infernus

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 6:43 am
To date, I've only played Harvest Moon on emulators. SNES and GBA emulators, so..that's the original, "Friends of Mineral Town" and "More Friends of Mineral Town", I think. Oh, and I played the one where you play as a girly, too.
I love Harvest Moon, and this kind of game..but I lack patience enough to get through it. The reason I played it on Emulator was for that nice fast forward button. stare
I heard someone was trying to make an ONLINE Harvest Moon. That would be awesome, but I'm not quite sure how it would work. I think the project was put on Hiatus, anyway. I lost the site aages ago.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 10:19 am
I just bought "Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life" like last week ( It was in a video game bargin bin for $18 ) and I'm totally addicted to it xp  

Dark_Fluffy-Chan

D i a

Unbeatable Bookworm

27,575 Points
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 10:24 am
Hehehehe!Harvest Moon <333  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 6:15 pm
The only one I've played is Another Wonderful Life, but I LUV it.
I married Marlin. I liked him the most, even though he looks like Elvis (O_o) and can be a little gruff at times. But he's a sweetie, and he's got such a sad story with the illness and all...I'm a sucker for tragic sweeties with dark hair whee  

MsDevin92

Chatty Friend

Arekusa

7,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 11:23 pm
I am glad to say I have made a family in Another Wonderful Life with Cliff (hey, he's cute 4laugh ) and right now I'm working on H.M DS.

Unfortunately, I'm not all that fond of it since its almost like Harvest Moon, only more complex and just a bit more colorful.  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 11:15 am
blaugh So far, I've gotten all the Harvest Moon games released in the U.S. except for the Snes one. I'm currently addicted to the Harvest Moon DS games. I'm trying to save up for Rune Factory and Innocent Life when they come out.  

Bunniechild

Jessica Malatori

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 3:17 pm
I've always wanted to play this game... but have never gotten around to it lmao.  
::Gamer Chicks::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff