Reply ::Gamer Chicks::
Harvest Moon talk! ^^ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

_Kawaii_Demon_Mix_

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 4:42 pm
I finally started playing Musical Melody and I am ending up with Joe.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 8:24 pm
I just bought magical melody yesterday and i can't wait to start playing. biggrin harvest moon has been one of my favorites since the first one came out on snes and i've been following it ever since. yay *dances and runs off to play*  

emliy

Stained Sunday

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 9:12 pm
I love Magical Meoldy! 4laugh I love the noises people make when they talk to you. Especially Joe, he just goes "Joe!" xd Everybody looks so cute, like Gwen and Ann and Maria. blaugh  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 12:43 pm
Ooo!!! Musical melody! I would love to play that one!! I play Friends of Mineral Town on my bf's GBA. It's so cute! I married Karen, but I wish I could divorce her even though she's had my kid. Ann seems more friendly at the moment. Even so, it's a fun game.

I love my doggie!  

LilKitty115

emliy

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 7:39 pm
people keep saying musical melody lol. it's magical domokun  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 11:55 pm
I jsut picked up Magical Melody. I love it. I'm playing a boy and my roommate is playing a girl so we can see both sides of it. My roommate married Kurt. I havent' decided who I like yet...maybe Eve, Gwen, or Dia.  

Lilabella

Flaming_Ninja_Dragon

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 6:21 pm
In Magical Melody, how do you water your plants? I know that sounds like a really stupid question, but I didn't like A Wonderful Life because it was so tedious to water plants one square at a time. Friends of Mineral town had a nicer system where you could upgrade your watering can to water like 50 squares at a time. So which one is it more like?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 6:26 pm
Right now I'm at the end of year 2 in Friends of Mineral Town, and I'm going to marry Elli (her heart is red) and I have all the cursed tools and 6 power berries. I think I'm doing well, considering this is the first harvest moon game that I've ever played.  

Flaming_Ninja_Dragon

Lilabella

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 1:46 pm
Flaming_Ninja_Dragon
In Magical Melody, how do you water your plants? I know that sounds like a really stupid question, but I didn't like A Wonderful Life because it was so tedious to water plants one square at a time. Friends of Mineral town had a nicer system where you could upgrade your watering can to water like 50 squares at a time. So which one is it more like?

The basic watering can does one square at a time but you can upgrade it to do more than that. The ultimate watering can does a 7x7 square around you I believe.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:57 pm
Lilabella
Flaming_Ninja_Dragon

The basic watering can does one square at a time but you can upgrade it to do more than that. The ultimate watering can does a 7x7 square around you I believe.
thanks for the info. Magical Melody sounds like a really cool game. I should get it.  

Flaming_Ninja_Dragon

`Greed

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 3:32 pm
I seem to remember having chickens on STH called "Sasuke" and "Hiei", just to spite those characters.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 12:57 pm
Sorry I haven't been on. Any of you know when Magical Melody is out in the US? If it's out right now, then I'm a dunce.  

poocaninesun

Lilabella

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:14 pm
poocaninesun
Sorry I haven't been on. Any of you know when Magical Melody is out in the US? If it's out right now, then I'm a dunce.

It's out right now. biggrin

Harvest Moon: Magical Melody

Here's a review...which might also be a shameless plug...  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 2:37 pm
I'm a dunce. xd  

poocaninesun

Otaru Sushi

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 5:10 pm
This game rocks xD one day... i randomly IMed a friend of mines while playing it and i asked if she wanted to be a cow or a chicken. She was just kinda like "What? O.o"  
::Gamer Chicks::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff