Reply ::Gamer Chicks::
Harvest Moon talk! ^^ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GreenMist

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 8:42 pm
Is Another Wonderful Life really worth buying? I'm not meaning to sound bitchy, but for those of you that have played it, is it really the different from the original?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 9:02 pm
I dunno. It depends on which way you look at it. Basically, it's like AWL, except that you're a girl. But for economics, 40% of the ppl who play HM are girls, so I think that boosts it up.  

poocaninesun

Silverlight Angel

Beloved Lunatic

6,650 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 9:32 pm
I didn't get to play the GC Harvest Moons, but I got my hands on all the other ones. heart

There are two releases slated for the DS, and one for the PSP.

DS: Sprite Station & Rune Factory
PSP: Innocent Life

They all look amazing, I can't wait for em. heart  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 1:28 pm
GreenMist
Is Another Wonderful Life really worth buying? I'm not meaning to sound bitchy, but for those of you that have played it, is it really the different from the original?

In ways it is different. Fodder doesn't grow by itself, you get to pick out of three guys, and you get to change clothers... I think that's it but I don't know for sure seeing as I'm not that far into the game yet. I really liked it though.  

_Kawaii_Demon_Mix_

tokkitoria

Brainy Bunny

11,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 4:35 pm
On Wounderful Life I married Celia, and on Another Wounderful life I married Rock, and in frin eds of mineral town I't too hard man gonk er.......woMAN whee .

To be honest, I like playing another wounderful life because I feel gay going for girls (not offending anyone of course....... sweatdrop ). And you get to change your outfit, that's cool. And you can sell the goat you diden't want as a pet after your finished with the milk.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 3:02 pm
I got A Wonderful Life: SE for Christmas! biggrin  

`Greed

Lollishly

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 10:10 pm
Hehe, I got Gameboy SP and More Friends of Mineral Town for Christmas. Besides getting mad at the game a few times, I love it. *also has: HM-N64, HM:AWL(Girls/Guys versions)*  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 12:41 am
I loved Harvest Moon 64. I don't like the ones for Gamecube that much but they are okay. And the gameboy ones are pretty cool.  

[Poprocks.And.Coke]

poocaninesun

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 9:13 pm
I went to Vegas, then LA so I couldn't go on... sweatdrop I really like ANWL! I think it's cool that you can be a girl.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 2:43 pm
poocaninesun
I went to Vegas, then LA so I couldn't go on... sweatdrop I really like ANWL! I think it's cool that you can be a girl.
3nodding  

tokkitoria

Brainy Bunny

11,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300

[Poprocks.And.Coke]

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 4:02 pm
I don't know. When I play the gamecube ones I find myself struggling for something to do. It's...annoying. In the 64 version there was always something to do..I just thought it was more fun.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 10:59 am
*shrug* I've never played the 64 ones....  

poocaninesun

GreenMist

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 7:02 pm
-Batter!es_N0t_!ncluded-
I don't know. When I play the gamecube ones I find myself struggling for something to do. It's...annoying. In the 64 version there was always something to do..I just thought it was more fun.

That's what my sister's boyfriend told me after watching me play AWL for a few minutes. He said something about putting up your own fences and breaking land and stuff like that.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 9:17 pm
Ha, harvest moon! I still play that game for the N64. smile

Chairman

poocaninesun

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 11:45 am
GreenMist
-Batter!es_N0t_!ncluded-

That's what my sister's boyfriend told me after watching me play AWL for a few minutes. He said something about putting up your own fences and breaking land and stuff like that.
That sounds time consuming....  
::Gamer Chicks::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces