Welcome to Gaia! ::

Project DIVA

Back to Guilds

Do you like video games, Vocaloid, or even just pop anime music? Join Project DIVA. Whose name is based off the hit Japanese rhythm game. 

Tags: Vocaloid, Miku Hatsune, Sega, Crypton Future Media inc, Play Station Portable PSP 

Reply Project Diva: Main Forum (Guild Discussion / New members )
Welcome. Introudce yourself here Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who if your favorite vocaloid
  Meiko
  KAITO
  Miku Hatsune
  Rin Kagamine
  Len Kagamine
  Gakupo Kamui
  Luka Megurine
  Haku Yowane
  Neru Akita
  Someone I missed (10 ops seems to be the limit for polls)
View Results

Flying-Yoda
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:29 pm
Hello. I'm flying_Yoda. This is my first attempt at being a guild captain. I hope that everyone who joins will have fun.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:21 pm
Hey I'm Arkelon. I thought i would join and help my friend Flying-Yoda out =)  

Arkelon
Crew

Interesting Shapeshifter

Alrescha
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:58 pm
Hello everyone. I'm Flying_Yoda's sister Alrescha (or Becky if you want to call me my actual name). I joined this guild because I love the Vocaloids and it's my brother's guild. My favorite Vocaloid is Len, but I also have a large love of Luka's music. It's nice to meet you all.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:14 am
Hello, I'm Kaguya. I like it when people call me that. It makes me think of myself as a ninja XD. I joined, because I love Vocaloid, my best friend/un-biological sister joined (she posted abouve me), and because the leader is a friend of mine. My favorite Vocaloids are pretty much the male ones and Rin, and Meiko...nevermind, I just like all of them XD. As long as I like the song, I like them lol. I can't wait to see about the new ones though. I'm excited! ^-^  

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

naruphotobucket

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:19 am
hi im naruphotobucket (just call me naru) and id like to say hi *waves hi*
i have not had the pleashure to play the game probally because i dont have a psp but this is my friends guild and he told me i dont need to have played to join so.... here i am(lame ending i know)

P.s. hey good to see your here too alrescha and kaguya(guess i cant call you mansex in here cause nobody would get it xd )  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:51 pm
naruphotobucket
hi im naruphotobucket (just call me naru) and id like to say hi *waves hi*
i have not had the pleashure to play the game probally because i dont have a psp but this is my friends guild and he told me i dont need to have played to join so.... here i am(lame ending i know)

P.s. hey good to see your here too alrescha and kaguya(guess i cant call you mansex in here cause nobody would get it xd )
You can still call me Mansex if you want to. XD It's fun when people are confused. Anyway, glad you joined too! ninja  

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

Flying-Yoda
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:03 pm
Welcome to the guild everyone. I see that a lot of the normal crew from the Kingdom Hearts guild is here. I'm thankful for your support everyone.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:41 pm
Hey, I'm FallenAngelAzmaria (just call me Azmaria for short).

I really like all the Vocaloids, but I guess I'd have to pick Haku as my favorite.

I've also been trying to work on some drawings and small animations using the Vocaloid characters, as well as some of the UTAUloids.  

MathieuWilliams

Arkelon
Crew

Interesting Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:11 pm
Hello welcome to the guild hope you like it here biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:03 pm
Hihi! 3nodding Ryo's Ryo. He's loved vocaloid for... 1... 2... 3... the summer of 7th so... that makes it... um... hmm... 2 years! 8D Well, Ryo's favorite vocaloid would be... hmmm... Lenny! 83 Although, Rin comes in at a close second... followed by Kaito, Teto, and Luka o.o... so... um...

1. Lenny~! 83
2. Rin~ 8D
3. Kaito/Teto/Luka :3

So... yeah! 8D It's nice to meet everyone~!  

RyoRyo-Kun

Flying-Yoda
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:11 pm
Hello and welcome to the guild. =D  
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 2:17 pm
Hello my name is Cinderphilia and just wanted to say hello to everyone!!! Well ummm I love vocaloids because I saw the original video of Miku trying to get her voice to sing and after that I'm now a huge fan. My fav. is Meiko because I saw the video of Honey Honey and just fell in love with the song and the dance steps.  

Cinderphilia

Flying-Yoda
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 4:26 pm
Welcome to the guild  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:02 pm
D< I can't believe you forgot Hatsune's twin
I suppose I should introduce myself...I'm Miku Zatsune, Hatune's darker twin

Synchronicity Rin

Flying-Yoda
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:41 pm
SWEEEET! XD XD

We didn't forget her completely. Miku Zatsune was the first fan made vocaloid not featured in Project DIVA to be posted in this guilds character section. Here is the link to help you find it faster seance I am shore you will want to look at it. http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=18259017

That avatar really rocks XD

OK, I need to quit geeing out over how cool I think your avatar is and properly welcome you to the guild.

Welcome to the Project DIVA gaia guild!  
Project Diva: Main Forum (Guild Discussion / New members )

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games