[PRP] This is our future

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

March Moth

Conservative Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:23 am
Xiu xiu was not like her sister, Zimran. She wasn't very sweet (She was a lot of sour) and she wasn't very good at well... expressing herself. She often found it hard to talk about her feelings openly, and because of this she let her anger run the show. She snapped more than she mewed and she swore more than she complemented- yet there was a level of understanding in her. A logic she carried with herself- truth. That was it.

Though she may not have been sugar coated, she was true to herself above all else. True to the ones she did love. Sighing deeply the dark goddess rolled onto her side, smirking as her eyes narrowed onto the form of the Royal God, his scales and scarf so charming to her. She had had very close to him and in the end felt very strongly for him.

He should be so lucky, she hardly cared for the whole "love" thing now a days. With a soft nudge she rolled her head against his side and spoke out in a rather light tone, as if trying to be a little sweet on him. "Lazy boy." She laughed

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:28 am
Anupu smiled softly in the darkness, he was so pleased with the way things had been going. Each day he felt stronger and the bonds he felt were growing and growing. Already he knew he had others to care for, to protect, to advise, it was a good feeling to be doing his duty. Ah, and always after duty there was his Xiu, it still worried him at times that he should care for her, or want to be near her. She had been touched by so many things, by love, and even hate, he wasn't sure how he could hold her.

Still it was worth it, he who had never loved nor lost was willing to take a chance on both, though he hoped he wouldn't loose his dark queen. His smile remained even at her comment, half insult, half endearment. "I have the right to lounge a little, I've been rather busy..." He lifted his paw to cover her and pull her closer against his side. "What have you been up to?"

March Moth

Conservative Sex Symbol

March Moth

Conservative Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:02 am
"Mmm." She chuckled as he pulled her in, her wings folded at her sides as she mumbled something rude and batted his paws with her own, flicking nails against his paws as she spoke. "I've been up to no good, as always." She was joking but it was funny to play with him. He felt such strong feelings, she wished she could relate. "Please, it's past noon, I would think you have duties to uphold, Lord." She loved to tease him.

He yawned and rubbed his head against her horns with a chuckle. "You trying to get rid of me? I've done quite a bit, I need some time to rest, remember you might be at full strength but I'm not...not yet." It was coming back though, the subtle powers of his past. He could feel them, like a delicate web reaching out to touch those of royal blood and connect them to the god.

"Sheath your claws cruel one." He smiled and leaned into her sharp touch trustingly. They had come to share a strange truce, they didn't need love words or promises, or f they did their silent looks and playful banter filled the need for more..for now.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:35 am
"My my, someone is moody." She laughed and batted her eyes at him, licking his cheek as she turned her head to face him. "I understand." She didn't need to ask him what was wrong. She knew he was regaining his true self, after being asleep for so long, sometimes gods lose themselves in everything else, but now- now he was growing more powerful and well, that was a turn on to Xiu!

Power was very sexy (To her at least.); Yawning the goddess rolled herself, curling a bit as she withdrew her paws from his, her claws retracting. "Maybe I will let you rest more, then." She joked, not truly wanting to tell him she enjoyed this.

March Moth

Conservative Sex Symbol

March Moth

Conservative Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:07 am
I could stay here forever if you stayed too, he thought to himself, but he knew better then to say anything so sentimental. He wondered if Xiu would think more or less of him if he explained he he felt like simply relaxing today. The battle he had fought for Warleader Sakata hadn't cost him much physically but the victory had been so overwhelming emotionally. He had a purpose, and in his future he could imagine himself offering his aid to every king, queen, prince, and princess who asked him for it, yet at his side there was a disturbing blank.

King Bwana's question resonated inside of him, Did he have a queen? He eyed Xiu through a narrowed eye before frowning slightly. No, he had no queen, Xiu was his friend, but he hoped someday she could be more. He already considered her, his, but obviously he couldn't tell her that. He could just imagine his words would push her back into her snarky shell. He didn't want her to look at him with her usual callous cruetly, he liked it when they saw each other as more, as confidants.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:46 am
"What is it?" She barked at him, eyeing him rather slyly. He seemed so... weird today. Was he sick or something? She rolled her shoulder's up and yawned, flexing her whole body before standing. "You seem kind of out of it today." She made a note, speaking to him in a rather playful tone still. She had no idea what he was feeling.

How could she? Xiu didn't know she could be loved, let along be loved by someone like him.

March Moth

Conservative Sex Symbol

March Moth

Conservative Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:01 pm
"It's just, I finally feel like I'm doing my duty. It's important to me...and before I worried that I would never be able to be of use again. I'm sorry, I know you don't want to be listening to my rambling. But don't you feel good when you can use your power to do something, to effect the mortal realm in a way? Good or Bad, it's what we're around for, it's our purpose." He sighed and glanced at her wondering if she understood how he felt.

Beyond his feelings as a God, he knew he was feeling things as a male, as a male around a female, around Xiu.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:16 pm
She understood what he was talking about and nodded slowly, her ears pinned backward as he spoke, as if she knew he really cared about the mortals, he did speak so highly of them after all. She just kept her own feelings to herself. "I see.", she spoke, rolling her claws together. She had no idea what he was feeling other wise. Xiu Xiu needed to be told what was going on or what someone was feeling, she was not good at the whole, reading a poker face thing. Games, they were annoying to her. "Should I leave you alone?" She questioned.  

March Moth

Conservative Sex Symbol

March Moth

Conservative Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:24 pm
"No, no, no...I don't want you to go...I want you to stay. I...I like having you around Xiu, I really think we're good friends...maybe more." He nuzzled her cheek softly before tilting his head.

"I know...you don't like the mortals, but like has little to do with it." He shrugged softly.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:29 pm
"Maybe more?" She chuckled and glanced at him slyly. "Don't you know it already? I own you." She laughed and rolled her forehead against his as if to let him know, in her own weird way.. she felt the same. "Besides. You'll never find anyone else like me." She made sure he knew that in her 'matter o fact' tone. She loved to play with him, he was always so firm and proper, she loved to make things hard for him.

Like a little cub, she loved to pick on him because she... she loved him.

March Moth

Conservative Sex Symbol

March Moth

Conservative Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:46 pm
"Does that mean your all mine?" He smiled and nuzzled her. "Because...the more I'm around you Xiu...the more I think I'd like to keep you." He licked her cheek softly. He had to tell her, he had to honestly just tell her even if it did upset her.

"Xiu, I love you...right now It's just...enough to get to spend time with you, but every time I'm with you I really feel myself loving you more." He looked at her wondering what her reaction would be, wondering if he had said the right words.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:08 pm
Before Xiu would have left had anyone used the L word on her, before she would have spit in his face and told him off- but... not now. Something inside had changed and she felt, well.. happy to hear him mutter those words. Sure, he was like really upfront about it but she loved that. He was her missing half, her stable half, the half loved and adored. Though she would NEVER TELL HIM, but did love what he did for her.

Blushing, she turned and smiled-a rare thing!, speaking to him softly.

"My sweet king."

March Moth

Conservative Sex Symbol

March Moth

Conservative Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:19 pm
He was mildly surprised, but so very happy that she didn't snarl, that she didn't attack. They were comfortable enough that such defenses weren't needed, and her smile...oh her smile. He couldn't keep the joyful expression off his face, he loved to see her smile. It was one of those precious rarities, he leaned in close to hear her sweet words. He knew such little flatteries from Xiu would be hard to come by, but that made them all the better when they did come. He knew when she smiled or laughed or spoke to him like this, it was real.

"My only Queen." He rested his head back down and brought his wing over her to blanket her and keep her close. There it was, the soft clicking feeling, the way she slid into his life to complete a role he hadn't been aware needed completing.

End <3  
[IC/OOC] Gods' Haven [IC/OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff