Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LunaRei_SilverBlood

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:58 am
User ImageUser Image

MSN RP

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:11 am
It had been quite a while, and a journey for them. Istas had woken up this morning, feeling different then usual. When she looked down her belly was swollen for some reason. Scared she rasied a roucus and Luna had come over to look at her. But her excitment seem told Istas was happened. She was pregnant. She was now on her way to Claude's, but as she reached the base of the mountain, she looked up. "I wonder if I should try..." She looked around some, even before she was pregnant the hike up for her was a bit of a work out.

Claude was out for his early morning flight. The cool air always seemed to wake his better than anything else in the whole world. Upon waking, however, he could not shake the feeling of change, and he felt it even now in the winds. Try as he might he could not forget that feeling. As he turned slightly downwind a white spot on the mountain caught his attention. At least something did not change. Istas, as per usual, refused to call for Claude, she decided to brave the mountain herself. He descended quickly. "My love, I do believe I told y -- " he stopped sort. It turns out there was something that woke him up better than a flight.

Istas looked over at him. She was glad that he had been flying. To much more climbing and she would have jsut waited there. "I'm Faaaaat!" She whined lightly, with a bit of a smile when he stopped short. "Look what you did. You should be proud." She giggled lightly, but man did her frame feel heavy. She moved to stand sideways for him, to let him have a better look.

Claude floundered for words that seemed foreign to him. Why couldn't he spit out a language in his native tongue. He himmed and he hawed, trying to find something, anything to say. "Damn," she finally rasped.

Istas narrowed her eyes at him. "Damn? That better be a excited speechless with joy damn." She shifted her weight and worked on getting closer to Claude. "Your mother will be excited."

Finally words snapped into existence with Claude. It began with a chuckle and slowly bubbled up inside of him. S n he was all out cackling. He whooped and with one great flap of his wings t k to the skies, just a few feet, to maybe expel some of the energy that suddenly build up inside of him. When he came down he popped Istas onto his back. :No mother of my children is ever climbing this thing again," he chirped.

Istas blinked a couple times. That was the reaction from him she had been waiting for. But now she was on his back, and he was going to fly her. But she couldn't help but laugh at the thought of this becoming a ritual until the foals came. "Oh fine fine... But i liked climbing it, it was good exercise."  

LunaRei_SilverBlood

LunaRei_SilverBlood

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:18 pm
"There's exercise," Claude chirped brightly, hovering only inches above the ground, though going much fast than he would otherwise on foot, "And then theres peril. At this point, my love, you are walking that dreadfully thin line."

She huffed at him. "I'm not completely helpless you know..." She whined some, but sighed and just enjoyed the flight. She had never flown with Claude before. even if it was a could inches above.

Touch down and Claude rested himself on the ground to allow Istas to step off. Breathlessly he called, "Mother! Mother guess who arrived!" Though it was Suichii who poked his head around the corner. With a bright smile he breathed, "Well, look at you Miss Istas!"

Istas looked over at the other stallion. "Awweh well you know, Claude simply couldn't keep his hooves off me, it was bond to happen" She laughs some, as she moved off Claude and shifted her weight some.

Suichii grinned and nuzzled her cheek in the familial way he always did. "She'll have to stay here of course," Claude sing songed, already putting a bed together for his mate. "The clean mountain air will do her and the babies good. Also, she can't be going up and down the mountain, and I can't be going in between the valleys and here. What do you think, is that too hard?" Without waiting for a response he tore down the bed to stars anew. Suichii chuckled. "The rest of the family is out foraging. Do com in and make yourself at home."

Istas blinked at Shuichii and then over at Claude. Well ot was probably better his place then hers... "Forte might come around sometimes to check in on me." She tilted her head a little and watched Claude. "I guess I can try and avoid the.. climbing.. But I'll have to stretch my legs some how, just remember that!" She nodded, and without much else, she sniffed some food, and she started to inch her way toward it. "Hm..."

"But of course," Suichii agreed brightly, "And there is more than enough room to stretch and explore. I'm sure Claude would accompany you down the mountain as well. I'll speak to him about carrying you, if you wish." Suichii smiled over at his brother who was still fussing with the bed. "Oh, by all means, dig in, Miss Istas."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:37 pm
Istas gave a sheepish smiles, and then munched on some of the veggies. "You know, I was easting more then usualy lately, and when I woke up, I thought it all caught up to me, and I just got fat." She laughed some. "But then my two-legger came and rubbed my belly, and she got really excited."

"Well, if you think Claude and your two legger were exicted wait until -- " There was a shriek from across the camp and a little brow streak raced under Suichii and came to a halt near Istas's belly. Big brown eye stared up at her with almost unimaginable happiness. "BBS!"

Istas didn't even have enough time to flinch at the shriek! She looked down and saw Claude's mother Scarlet. She sighed in relief. "Ah, y-yes Scarlet. " She smiled some hooving the ground a little bit. "Grand babies~"  

LunaRei_SilverBlood

LunaRei_SilverBlood

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:57 pm
Scarlet's eyes lit up at that. "I have heirs?" She squealed a little and ran around in little circles. "I'm a grandmother! I'm so happy!!!" She came to a sudden stop and eyed the stores of f d. This would never do. "We don't have enough f d. There's not enough f d. I shall be back! SWETPEA! WE AWAY!" Sweetpea gave his normal sideway grin and left with his mother. Suichii smiled and said, "Emiko should return s n, and is eager to ask your forgiveness.

Istas blinked at Scarlet and wasn't able to get a word in edgewise. Next thing she knew, the mare and her son Sweetpea were off to get more food. She wondered what the stallion was so happy about. "Ahh... I almost forgot about her." Istas pondered some and she continued to watch Claude. She still had mixed feelings about Emiko. But it would be easier for every to forgive and forget.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:44 pm
Claude settled in to the grass next to Istas and grinned stupidly, watching her with bright red eyes. "We're having foals," he said softly, though the low volume did not take one ounce of excitement from his voice. He nudged her gently, nipping at her mane. "And they are going to be beautiful, and you are going to be a wonderful mother, and we are going to be happy forever and ever," Claude said, placing kissed along the side of her lips and face at a regular beat.

Istas wiggled in her spot, before giggling at Claude. She was starting to get use to the idea of being like this. Knowing their babies were there, she didn't mind the weight, or anything... She felt complete, oddly enough, because Claude was there, and she knew he wasn't going anywhere. "Forever and ever~ I like the sound of that."  

LunaRei_SilverBlood

LunaRei_SilverBlood

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:08 pm
"Rolls off the tongue, doesn't it," he said with a smile, resting his head on her shoulder. "I know I could get used to it." He smiled at her wiggling, finding the motion being weighed down by the belly endearing. "Are they very heavy yet?"

Istas blinked at him and tilted her head some. "Well it is the first day, but yeah.. They are pretty heavy." She smiled some trying to look down at her belly. "Not that I mind~ They are our future"

The word made Claude stop for a second. Perhaps it hadn't really hit that this would be parmanent, or maybe he hadn't really looked into his future very hard. Whatever the reason he stopped to consider things, sudden fears and concerns biting at his gut. Still, he bit them back, deciding to go with another question, if only to distract himself. "How did they get so big so fast?"

Istas had to think about it. "Well... I have no idea. It's just the way nature works?" She blinked at him. By the time she had gotten pregnant Forte was already gone... And so she had no mother to ask about such things. "But its not like I'll be pregnant all that long. It's a fairly quick proccess right?"

Claude nodded, a sudden akward case of nerves settling over him. He shifted a little on his legs, trying to wake the two that had fallen asleep back up. The question just sort of slipped out while he wasn't thinking. "What if they don't like me?"

She rolled her eyes at him. "They'll like, because you'll be a good father, if you think to much about it, you'll get scared... Just go with the flow. Zen if you will." She nodded, because that was what she was doing.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:53 pm
"How can you be so calm," he asked, shifting again. "And what if there are three girls? Boys I can relate to, but girls are just so... with emotions and... boys... and just..." his mane practically frayed at the thought of all the drama and emotion three girls would bring to the table.

She raised a brow at him and thought. "Well you're generalizing that all the girls would be like that. I don't feel that I'm like that... So I think they would be very down to earth. But not matter what they are like, I will love them, because I know what it's like to not be loved by ones parents. And I will do my best to make sure they are good foals."

Claude felt oddly chastized. He shifted again. "I will too... I already do..." and it was true. Claude felt oddly attached to the lives inside of his mate. If he felt this linked to them now, then he had no doubt that his life would hang in the balance of thier own. "They will never have the lives we did, but that doesn't mean I can't be scared."

She smiled at him and nuzzled his muzzle lightly. "True... Keeping an eye on them as foals, while they try to sneak off. Oh the horror." She shook her head. "We'll be very tired!"

Claude smirked, tossing his mane. "It's nothing we can't handle. After all we've accomplished, it won't be that bad. We'll just have to grow another set of legs and eyes," he laughed.

"Haha you're right! they shall be formidable but we can handle anything after out knightly adventures!" She laughed with Claude, before thinking about them growing more limbs and eyes.  

LunaRei_SilverBlood

LunaRei_SilverBlood

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:57 pm
Claude's fears were very well calmed down after Istas's calming words. He settled his head back on her shoulder, watching her belly with soft interest. "Do they kick yet?"

Istas laughed some. "No it's still the first day.. probably in the next couple days they will~" She smiled over at him. "Todays been so exciting, I've worn myself out"

"Then sleep," Claude cooed, kissing her cheek gently. "Sleep is the best thing you can do for yourself now." He smiled agaisnt her cheek.

She nodded at him, and she nudged him lightly, using him as a pillow, and closed her eyes to drift off to sleep.  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games