Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[FIN] Be mine... Haishan & Tuli (w/Scythe Maion Kimi Misaki) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:41 am
Maion listened as Tuli spoke to him, it was clear that she blaimed herself for the attack -but in truth it was no ones fault. No one could predict the insanity that was Kimi, not even him after all this time. He could track and hunt her down but what would that prove? There were far more evil creatures that Kimi... and as his mother had taught him everything deserved to live, it was the flow of the universe. Even though you don't like it we all have our place to hold and as an Angeni it was his job to watch the balance but not interfer unless needed. But that all changed when it involved Sengdroma and her family he would do anything to protect them. To prove himself to Moon.

"Hush now," he tried to give her a warming smile, "it was not your fault. You could not have predicted it." He glanced at the stallion, "I am sure he does not believe it was your fault either." He hoped that she would find some comfort in these words for he could see the softness in the stallions eyes as he watched her, since Maion had begun healing him he had not moved them from Tuli. Lowering his head slightly so that his lips where close to her ear so that no one but her could hear the whisper, "I am sure you can make it up to him later anyways."

He gave her a wink and finished healing her before standing tall once more and joining Scythe, "She will be fine, it looked worst than it actually was... but she has lost a fair bit of blood so will need to rest for a few days and take it easy." He gave him an apologetic smile, he knew how close Scythe was to all his relatives.

-------------------------

Haishan Fai removed his eyes from Tuli for the first time to look at the mare who was healing him, "Thank you m'lady for your kindness." His words where still weak but he could feel his strength returning. He was far too familar with pain and as long as he would live he would live with the pain.

As she finished he pulled himself slowly to his feet, he was a little wobbly to begin with but soon he was able to hold himself again. It hurt like hell but he wouldn't show that to those around him -that would be weak. Slowly, and slightly unsure about what to do, he moved towards Tuli and bowed his head in shame. "I am sorry I was not able to protect you from that creature."

-------------------------

While talking to Scythe Maion turned his head to look at Tuli and the stallion, it was clear magic had sparked... did they even know it yet?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:42 am
Tuli looked up to Maion, her eyes glistening just a bit with unfallen tears. “I told him this was a safe place….He was going to bring a family here.” She looked over and watched as Haishan struggled to his feet. Her aunt had done her ‘magic’ again and Haishan would survive this disasterous day. She didn’t move for a moment, her shoulder hurt and she was disappointed with herself. Only one blow…that’s all she had taken. She looked up to Haishan as he spoke, “Please…Please don’t apologize to me,” her head hung. “I told you it was safe here…”

-------

Misaki merely nodded her head to the stranger as he stood, it was after all her job to heal those that were in need. She was glad that he had not been too far gone to assist him. She turned towards Scythe and Maion. “I will stay with her for a few days, just to be sure.” She spoke softly to Scythe. She would take Tuli back to the home lands where Misaki and Vara could tend to her. “You should invite the stallion as well….at least for a few days. He tried to save her….” Her words trailed off as she turned to face the weakened pair.

-------

Scythe looked from Misaki over to his daughter…then the stranger. What was he doing here exactly? He didn’t know of Tuli having any friends in the area..and he had never seen the likes of this stallion before. “Thank you,” he spoke, his voice now deep and calm. “My daughter,” he nodded to Tuli. “I’m thankful you were with her.”  

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:43 am
Maion felt sad at Tuli's words, surely the stallion did not have a family of his own and still dote upon another mare so lightly? How dare if cheat upon his mate and family? It was an alien concept to him and one he would never do... of course he had led Moon to believe that she was 'unwanted' was that not worst? Sickened by himself he turned away from the pair and to Scythe.

"Kimi..." he spoke, his voice objective again. He wasn't sure why he was bring her up now but it seemed like the only thing left for him to do. "...will likely go west if you wish to follow her, she will go back to the caves that lie deep within the dead forest and lick her wounds." Perhaps Kimi's death by the hand of another would make him feel better for not doing something more about her before? But then knew the truth, he couldn't kill Kimi. "I doubt she will come here again now that she knows it is 'offlimits'."

------------------------------

Haishan listened to the coversations all around him but he strangely felt like he was having an outerbody experience, detacted from the world around him. Yet as Tuli spoke to him he simply looked her in the eyes and shook his head before speaking. "You were not to know, Skinwalkers travel great distances its doubtful that creature had ventured here before or ever again for that matter." And then he did something so out of character it even suprised himself. He moved closer to her and rubbed his nose on her neck in an effort to comfort her. But then as always he froze and stepped back, a soft blush covered his cheeks. "I-I-am-sorry" he mumbled, mortified by himself. "I-shall be leaving now."

And with that he made to leave, his movements still slow due to his injuries, the muscles tender and delicate. He would need a safe place to hide out until he was feeling better.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:44 am
Scythe continued to watch over his daughter, his ears flicked to focus on Maion’s words. The thought crossed his mind, how he would love to take revenge on the skinwalker, but, he also knew the truth. Though he was still a strong stallion himself, he knew that age was growing on him and he was not what he once was. He was no match for a skinwalker in one on one battle. He cursed her, and vowed to kill her if she ever returned. “Not this time, Maion. Not this time…” his words trailed off.

------

Tuli lowered her head as Haishan spoke, he was just trying to make her feel better. Surprisingly to her though, he offered a touch of comfort. It wasn’t an unwelcomed gesture. Without really realizing it, she turned to nose him just enough to say ‘thank you’. She snapped back to the reality of the situation as he announced his departure. “You’re too weak to travel, Stay..” she turned, looking to Scythe for support.

------

Scythe knew the honorable thing to do was to invite the stranger to stay among them until he was healed, but he knew nothing of this stallion. But, with the days it would take to heal, he could learn more. “You are welcome to come to the home lands and stay until you are well. We have a herd there, we are well protected.” He would not beg the stranger, but, he would at least offer.

------

Misaki took a few steps towards Tuli, it was time that she made her way home. Tuli needed to rest. She nosed Tuli gently in the rump, telling her to go.  

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:45 am
Maion nodded to Scythes words. He was glad they would not be killing Kimi after all, but he would still find her and warn her once more... just to make sure she had recieved the message.

-----------------------

Haishan looked at the mighty creature who Tuli had called father, part of him was afraid of him -but at least he was not trying to kill him- yet at least. "I..." can't, he was going to say but part of him knew that it was unlikely he would find somewhere safer on his own in his current condition -especially with the light fading. "...would be honored." He looked to Tuli, "as long as you don't mind." The memory of her brief touch flickering through his mind, gentle and tender like her.

Once again he looked to Scythe, "I must admit I was not on your land for myself though." Slowly he walked towards the crowd once more, he wasn't sure if now was the right time to discuss his 'duty' so he decided to remain silent unless asked while he continued to make his way after Tuli and the unicorn that had saved him. It seemed like they where so far ahead of him, yet he could still smell Tuli's soft scent floating on the breeze.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:57 am
Tuli walked along with her aunt, limping slightly every other step. “Thank you, Aunt Misaki.” She offered as she walked along. She had never seen her aunt actually use her power, but her mother had often told her of this ability.

-------

Scythe’s head tilted just slightly as Haishan spoke, Not here for himself?. This made him quite curious, but it would be something to discuss at a later time once they were all safe within the herds bounds. “Come, we can discuss your intentions here once we’ve reached safety.” He nodded for the stallion and Maion to go ahead, he would pull up the rear of the caravan, his eyes and ears searching for anything out of the ordinary.

-------

Tuli gave a sigh of relief as home was in sight. Making it to the valley offered a sense of security to her, she moved slowly to her usual resting spot and lowered her body to the ground. She was so tired, she just wanted to sleep…But she wouldn’t. She wanted to hear the conversation of her father.

------

Scythe trotted up next to Maion as they approached home, in a low voice he asked his ‘Son’, “Maion…what thoughts do you have on this?”  

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:57 am
Haishan followed them. He felt so 'out' of the situation since Tuli was with the other mare and the other two stallions pulled up the rear leaving him limping slowly forward to a land he had never seen before. The air tasted different here, almost sweet. What could cause such a think? A fruit or a flower perhaps? Maybe he would ask someone later.

As they arrived he watched as Tuli settled herself on the ground as the two stallions stood in conversation. What was he expected to do? Where was he expected to stay? Uncertainly riddled through him, maybe he should have gone on his own after all, at least he knew what to do in that situation... he had never been too good 'fitting' in with the ways of others. Sighing he allowed his eyes to scope out the land and noticed that not to far away from Tuli was a might tree, its roots so thick that they had started to stick through the land above. He would rest there, out of the way. Unseen and probably forgotton.

Once again he started to move, it seemed harder now, his muscles tighter than before. "Good night." He said in a low voice as he past Tuli.

---------------------------

Maion was slightly shocked by Scythes words, only hours before he had come here for his advice and now the roles had reversed. He closed his eyes for a moment to contemplate the situation, if he had not known Kimi like he did he may have suspected the stallion of luring the skinwalker here, or maybe trying to scheme a way into Scythes homelands as a 'guest' but as it was Kimi that would not be the case, she did not side with those who where not her own kind. Plus he had tried to defend Tuli, despite getting injured in the process, running would have been better, but it was possible that she could them by suprise and it was too late to run? He did not know the details of the fight. However it did seem that the stallion was of noble intent, he had not harmed Tuli and from what he had seen treated her with respect and dignity, he was sure that Scythe would be pleased that his daughter had found such qualities in a friend.

Opening his eyes after his moment of thinking he spoke to his 'father', "I think that he had a crush on your daughter, though he may not realise that himself. From what I have seen he had attempted to keep her safe and that only failed when he was too badly injured to even move. I do not see him as a threat -especially since he is currently weak. I shall stay the night just in case you need my assistance." He knew too well that Scythe was a force not to be messed with, but it was always nice to have support -running someone off would be far easier with two than one and was less likely to result in anyone becoming injured. "Are you suspisious of him?" He was curious about what Scythe was thinking, surely he had seen many strangers pass through his land -but maybe not may interacted with his children? He didn't know much of Tuli to know for sure.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:58 am
“I would appreciate that, Maion,” he replied to his offer to stay. He would like to have an extra pair of eyes out tonight. He was doubtful that the skinwalker would follow them here, but it was always better to be prepared. He listened to Maion’s words as he watched the stranger pass by his daughter, speaking gently to her. “I do not believe be means harm, but, that does not mean I trust him.” He continued to watch as the stallion found a place to bed down for the night. “Tuli…Tuli is not the lucky sort,” he sighed, realizing it had been years now that she had been searching for a mate to call her own, “The others…They have all found mates, have families..and she, she has only her mother and I now. She longs to have a family of her own, but I do not want to see her heart broken by this passing stallion. I want to know his intentions here.” Finally, being back home, he allowed himself to relax a little, his wings going a bit limp as he rested.

-------

Tuli’s head rose as she watched Haishan coming closer, she smiled and offered a soft “Sleep well,” to him as he passed. Her eyes followed him as he made his way to a tree in the distance. She hoped he would find peace in this strange land to allow him to sleep. Lowering her head back to the ground, she tilted so that she could watch him without being so obvious. Finally, her eyes closed.

-------

Misaki made her rounds before bedding down herself. Stopping at Tuli, she listened to her breathing and peered down at where her wounds had been. Maion had done well for only been half-uni. She nodded in contentment and slowly walked over to Haishan. “Still awake, I see.” She spoke softly to him, looking over his many scrapes that showed on his coat. “You should sleep. Shall I make you a medicine to help?” She offered.  

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:00 am
Maion nodded to Scythe, anything to ease his mind was good by him. "It's not a problem" he said as he looked to Tuli as Scythe continued to explain her situation. He knew from experience how suddenly things could happen when you didn't expect it. He hadn't expected his mother to leave him. He hadn't expected to meet Kimi. He hadn't expected to fall in love with Moon only to feel as if he had lost her through his own actions. Yes, it was clear that many things that life threw at you happened when the fates saw fit, you couldn't expect anything to happen when you wanted.

As he spoke of families and his children he felt a guilty twinge for what he had done to Moon... she wanted to learn to fight and he wanted the best for her, he only hoped that she and Scythe would forgive him for his actions. After the events of the day it was clear that this was not the right moment to discuss things with his 'father', he would wait until the elder was calm once more.

"You never know Scythe," she said as he looked to Tuli and then to the resting Stallion, "he could be the one?!" He laughed a little and allowed his shoulder to bump with Scythe's in a 'buddy' joking manner. Though something told Maion that he was not far from the truth... only time would tell though.

-------------------

Haishan watched Tuli from his spot by the tree, and then looked to the two stallions, it was clear from their body language that the events of the day and his presence was on their mine -he didn't blaim them, they only wanted to keep those that they loved safe. He admired them for that. Settling his head down on the ground he continued to scan his surroundings, he was strangely awake and eventhough he knew he needed to sleep that was the very thing that seemed to elude him.

He began thinking, losing himself in his own world when the unicorn mare approached him once more. Her voice was soft and calming, her he could tell she wouldn't be so kind if he threatened her or her family. Again he admired that. He nodded politely at her observation of him being awake and then shook his head at her offer of medicine. He spoke softly so not to wake anyone up, his head still on the ground. "Do not worry about me, I have seen worst." He offered her a half smile that he did not fully mean before he continued, "My name is Haishan Fai-" he hoped that offering his name would sooth any worries she may have about him, "-worry not, I mean no harm to you or your family."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:01 am
Misaki smiled down upon the stallion, “Haishan, we are –all- family here,” she nudged his neck, motioning for him to rest. Once his head was down and still, she turned to make one last pass by Tuli, just to make sure, before she bedded down herself nearby.

-------

Scythe laughed slightly as his weight shifted under Maion’s bump. “Well, this may be true, but I am still wary,” he looked over to Maion, “But, you turned out okay, so maybe this one will too.” He nudged Maion back before looking back over his herd. “It’s long past time she found someone who see’s her worth.” His feathers ruffled slightly, he was proud of all of children, he had often felt sorry that Tuli had not found happiness.  

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:03 am
Haishan tried to understand her meaning, but part of him knew that he was not part of this family, nor had he ever been considered part of any family -not even his own. They had abandoned him as a foal, since then violence and bad luck seemed to follow him everywhere, he knew being alive was due to the fates, but why?

Without saying another word he closed his eyes and tried to drift off to sleep.

Haishan dreamed for the first time in years, no blood or fighting, no fire or hurricanes, just peace. Peace and Tuli.

-----------------------------

Maion understood why Scythe was wary, he had all the reasons in the world to be. He knew that if he ever had children of his own he would do anything to protect them, maybe one day -if Moon forgave him- they could settle down and have a family of their own? He could only hope. "I will hope for her Scythe, may the fates have mercy and grant her happiness." And with that he lowered himself to the ground and prepared to rest while he kept watch for Kimi -he would sleep soon, but for now he would sit on the perimeter and ensure that everyone was safe -for Scythe, for Moon, for his family.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:04 am
Scythe would stand watch for the better part of the night, he could rest tomorrow while the others were awake and aware…after he spoke with Haishan. He watched as his herd members and friends bedded down for the night, he prayed to the gods for a peaceful sleep for them all. Once they had all bedded down, he moved slowly…quietly….to a nearby hill so that he could see them all under the moonlight.

------

Tuli and Misaki slept peacefully through the night. Tomorrow would be a new day.

(Skip to morning?)  

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:05 am
(Yep)

Maion breathed heavy. Nothing of interest seemed to have happened in the hours he had kept watch. Satisified he allowed himself to rest where he was -not wanting to disturb anyone by moving. He spread his wings out as he yawned before pulling them closer together and lowering his head. As he did little Elijah jumped from her usual hiding place to snuggle up beside him, also yawning before she drifted off to sleep.

----------------------

Haishan woke up early before the sun had rose in the sky, the air had a cooling n** to it and as it hit his pelt it reminded him that he had been badly injured just hours ealier. Lifting his head slowly he looked around at the family that had saved him. The star colour stallion was sitting on the edge -most likely he had been watching them all and only allowed sleep to catch up to him when he was satisified that they where all save. The other blue stallion appeared to be missing -curious? Had he gone to high ground perhaps for a better view?

He stretched his wings, the joints where tender but as he gave them a good flap he knew they he would be safe to fly if he so chose, how fast he could fly would be another question. Pulling them close to his sides once he slowly got to his feet, again he was hit by the reminder of his injuries, it was painful but nothing that he couldn't pretend didn't exsist, he had become a master of masking pain -it had been the only way to survive, if you appeared weak you where dead. That had been the rule of his entire life.

Now fully on his feet once more he took in the beauty of the spot in the light that was starting to peer over the mountains from the morning sun, it was clear why the herd had picked here as there home, it was nothing if it was not beautiful. Suddenly his tummy rumbled, it had been two days since he had last found food -the winter had a tendency to kill off the plants, and Haishan had always taken himself to the edge of hunger to allow another to find the food he would otherwise have taken. Today he needed to eat, yet something told him it would not be so easy.

-----------------------

Maion felt the warmth from the early morning sun hit his pelt but he was reluctant to allow himself to wake -just five more minutes.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:06 am
The sun was appearing over the horizon, the others would be waking soon enough. Scythe made his way back down to the others, he saw that the stallion was already up and moving. He wanted to speak to him before the others woke up. Quietly he walked through the herd making his way to Haishan, his gait calm and steady.

“Good morning, Haishan. Did you rest well?” he stopped a few feet from the stallion. He was close enough that he didn’t have to speak much above a whisper to be heard.

-------

Tuli was beginning to wake up, but she refused to open her eyes just yet. In and out, really. Her coat flitted a bit, one leg stretching out.  

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:07 am
Haishan was a little distracted and so didn't feel the presence of the other stallion until he was not too far away from him. Slowly he turned to faced him, it was clear there was something on his mind -was he hear to question him? Or maybe he was going to warn him to leave now before anyone woke? Despite his uncertainty and the pain that still riddled his body his face was neutral showing no emotions as always.

"Good morning, I did thank you." He paused for a moment, taking in the slightly dark bags beneithe the larger stallions eyes, it looked as if he had not slept yet -however he was not about to question him, instread he simply played along. "Did you?" It was as he spoke this time that he realised he did not know the stallions name. He had saved him and all he knew was that he was Tuli's father, amazing that such a gentle creature had been born from the huge creature before him.

Now watching the elder he tried to read his body language -was he tense? Or perhaps that was just the tiredness starting to seep through? He was an old man after all. And although Haishan could tell that he wanted to talk he would not be the one to start the conversation -never give out more information that needed, another code he lived by.

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff