Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[FIN] Be mine... Haishan & Tuli (w/Scythe Maion Kimi Misaki) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:39 am
This is a PRP recording of an AIM and PMed RP.
Started: 15th January 2010
I unfortunitly lost the first couple of AIM posts... OOPS! So it may not make sence to start with... smile

------------------

Dixies Teepee
Syaoran-Puus Teepee

------------------

Mainly between:
Haishan Fai and Tuulikki
User ImageUser Image

Includes:
(Page 2 onwards)
Maion, Scythe, Kimi and Misaki
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:41 am
Starting with Tuli (about post three of the RP before I lost one or two of them)

Her eyes found the purple coat in the distance, a stranger. She had never seen such a soquili in her father's land, she wasn't sure what to do, but he wasn't a skinwalker...or a kalona. She trailed him as he walked along, watching carefully. He seemed to be looking for something, but she wasn't sure what. As he began to move away, she took a few steps to watch him closely. She would have to be sure to tell her father of this stranger.  

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:41 am
Ears twitching automatically as a small disturbance behind him, being able to hear when he was being followed was one of the only skills that had kept him alive all these years... but since these footsteps seemed dainty and not as if they where about to attack him he chose not to look behind him... not yet at least. He would try to find a less obvious reason to turn around first.

It took him a few moments but before long he found a small bush with a few red berries still hanging, slightly icy and frozen from the coldness surrounding him, if nothing else it provided him with a reason to sneak a look over his shoulder. Ilowering his mouth towards the frozen fruit he prepared himself for the bitterness, a small glance over his should as he did so revealed a mare, a delicate and mist coloured beauty

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:42 am
Ever so slowly she would take a step.....step.....step to follow him. Trying her best to stay off of the crisp leaves that had fallen to the ground. Her curiousity often got her into a sticky situation, she hoped that this would not be one of those times. Carefully she came to a stop as the stallion halted at a berry bush. She lowered her head a bit to try to hide behind the underbrush before her. She saw him glance back towards her, she froze, holding her breath.  

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:43 am
He resisted laughing as he watched her body tense under his gaze, it seemed she had not suspected him knowing she was there. Of course that was often the case. Sighing softly he stood up to his full height before bowing his head softly in welcome, at least this gesture would show the mare he was not a hostile and meant her no harm, he didn't want to scare her after all. "My name is Haishan Fai m'lady. I am sorry if I scared you."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:44 am
Her head once again shot up, she had been seen! She wasn't sure whether to run, but his greeting seemed polite enough. She looked quite embarassed that she had been caught, her voice soft but wavering. "Greetings, Haishan Fai....." she paused for a moment, "I'm Tuulikki....I...I didn't mean to be rude, I've just...." she looked from side to side before looking back to him, "I just haven't seen you before in my father's lands..."  

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:46 am
Her fathers land... part of him cringed at such a sentiment. Although he knew most of these lands where held by several different soquili herds he had never run into someone who claimed to own them. Perhaps it was time he fled? After all he had also heard rumors of the rage the herd leaders held towards those who ventured into their lands. Drats, what a mess he had found himself in. All the time his mind had wandered his face showed no emotion, another skill. "I see. I am sorry for venturing on to your land, I was looking for a safe place for a young mother and her babies since she lost her mate." He bowed his head again and walked towards her, back to the way he had come, "I shall leave and look else where. Again, I meant no harm."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:49 am
Tuli's heart sank as the stranger explained his situation. Couldn't imagie loosing a mate, much less loosing one and being left with children. Without even thinkig, Tuli approaced the stallion.

"There's no need to leave. You should speak with my father." she nodded, she was sure her father would help the small family in need. "He is a wise soquili, he will know what to do." her head bobbed slightly.

"He isn't far, I'm sure he'll give them shelter here with us. These are safe lands."

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:50 am
Hesitation filled his mind as he found himself torn, fear for his own safety but at the same time strength to help the family he had ventured here for. Yet at the same time part of him was curious about the mist coloured mare before him. She had a delicate aura about her but it was obvious that she depended on her father, perhaps she was simply afraid to venture out alone? Curious.

"I..." he started, holding his breath as she moved towards him, "thank you for your kindness. Please lead the way." Of course this was the path destiny had forced upon him, he would never flee from anything no matter the danger. It was a miracle he was still alive, it was even more of a miracle that he still showed compassion for others. War, disease, blood and death seemed to follow him. He was tired of it. He just wanted to rest.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:51 am
She smiled shyly as the stranger accepted her offer. She could tell he was a little wary. "You need not worry, You're safe here as well." she turned to head back towads home. "This family, they are friends of yours?" she was trying to make small talk.

Tuli had always known family life, she couldn't imagine loosing any of them. Her mind drifted to her father, her brothers. How sad that mare must be.

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:52 am
"Acquentances" he spoke, his voice a little dull. As always he was helping strangers, risking his own life and being. Yet the fates had kept him alive, it must be for a reason. "Call me a sucker for a hard case" he gave her a half smile, understanding her need to make him feel 'comfortable' but in truth that would not happen so easily. He could still hear the mares cries as she realised her mate was gone, how sad.

"How far is it?" Haishan Fai needed to know, he didn't like not knowing what his situation was.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:53 am
"It sounds like one, I couldn't imagine..." Tuli went silent for a moment longer. Haishan's voice broke her thoughts. "Oh, it's not far. Just over that hill there in the distance." she motioned towards the hill in front of the pair. "Are you in a hurry? We can take a faster pace if needed?"  

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:53 am
He shook his head softly, "not in a rush" he said, it was the truth after all. He allowed his eyes to look towards the hills in the distance, they seemed to rise above the ground and from here it seemed there where very few trees, open fields, never good for watching your back. Haishan Fai didn't like feeling unsecure, of course he would never tell anyone that. Closing his eyes for a little longer than a blink he took in everything he was doing before allowing his eyes to focus on the mist coloured mare before him. So "Lady Tulikki," he paused and looked around, "What are you doing alone in the forest?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:54 am
Over the hill lay the vally leading up to the mountains. Her father made his home at the foothills, acoss the clear springs. She had grown up in these lands, she never thought of them as being unsafe. "Well," she really wasn't doing anything, "I guess i was just exploring?" she wasn't sure if she should say exploring since she knew these lands well, it was the lands outside of these that would be an adventure to her. "Roaming, really." she shrugged a little bit, she didn't want to admit that she didn't travel far from her parents.  

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:56 am
Roaming, what a delightful concept. Yet as she spoke he couldn't help but pick up a hint that she was missing something -or at least she felt that way- of course he would never ask, a gentleman never asked. "Well it is a lovely day for such activities. I only wish my own journey was for more appertising reasons." Sighing softly he allowed his face to show emotion for a short while, sadness, returning to his normal 'look' he focused on the hills once more. Hopefully it wouldn't take too long to reach their destination.  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff