Reply Mythics: A mythical role playing guild
Mythical Q and A

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Am Feral Heart

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:47 pm
I thought it best to make a sub form here where anyone can ask anything they want to know about mythical beings, rather it be from questions about some commonly known creatures to details about something that your confused on to getting to know some truely rare cretures that you havent heard of yet.

Disclaimer : I do not know EVERYTHING, my information is LIMITED.

I may and most likely will be wrong about a thing or two somewhere so dont chase me around with a stick, I stick fight quite well >.>

IF anyone has informatoin about some creatures that someone is asking about dont hold back in giving that out should you feel a bit whimsical and can answer something. Alternetly if anyone wants anything looked up, creatures, details, legends, ect im sure that someone... if not I... will be happy to ablidge and feed your brain with more usless information, but at least its got a place here. This is a free service so NO SHARKING.

-.- .... Everyone has a perspective, everyone has thier own opinions... everyone also has a crack in thier backside but that doesnt mean we have to shove it in everyone elses' face alright? no pushing the envelope too far less I remove your spine and throttle you with it aye?

I believe I have covered everything... witch means I missed something that wont come to me till its too late but who cares, so...

ASK YOUR FRIGGIN QUESTIONS ALREADY... and we'll just see where this train wrech takes us.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:35 pm
Well my first question is actually of this thread, is this where we ask for what we think is factual information or can we just ask for opinions?

For example, if I asked "could floating, winged eyes (ahrimans or whatever) be intelligent or would they behave more like animals?" would I be asking for sources, or what anyone thinks about it?  

Presea_cousin

Aekea Tycoon

10,600 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Medalist 100

I Am Feral Heart

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:16 am
I believe here would be both, as I said everyone has an opinion about how and what things are or would have been and the only sources that would be useful would be just someones opinions from way back when about said creatures. im not going to try and prove that any of said creatures really existed no, no that would be the equivilant of pushing a bolder up hill with a quetip.

This is however where you can learn more about mythics, lets take your example for instance. if you had asked that then I would have to go looking through legends, lore, songs, books, ect and try to seperate the non-sence from what is more believable as a solid base for your ahrimans. in other words nerrow it down to just one definition and not twenty making them much easier to understand.  
Mythics: A mythical role playing guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games