Welcome to Gaia! ::

The City of Gold!!!

Back to Guilds

we have toast, zombies, killer squirrils, and enough awesomeness for all! 

Tags: gold, random, manga, naruto, black butler 

Reply the Fan-Fic forum of doom^^
Summer Death (Prince of tennis Fanfic)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mistress_Hel_

6,200 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:37 am
First of all, i really made this with help with my sister smile anyway...

Genre: Horror/Mystery
Rated: K

Enjoy!!
--
SuMmeR DeAth- Ch. 1

St. Rudolph and Seigaku were having a vacation ‘TOGETHER’ in a summerhouse. Actually, St. Rudolph & Seigaku won a ticket to a summerhouse near a beach named Osaka beach. You don’t need to know how they won.

Old man: I’m the manager of this house and here is the key for it. (He said emotionlessly while talking in front of the regulars of both schools)

Yuuta: The old man is kind of creepy…

Atsushi: Mm… and I still can’t believe we’ll be spending our time in this old summer house…

Akazawa: The summer house doesn’t seem that old…what I can’t believe is that we’re going to spend our whole summer with them…

Akazawa points at the regulars of Seigaku. Momo and Kaidoh were fighting, Ryoma was being force to drink Inui’s juice, Eiji and Oishi were talking about tennis (duh), Fuji keeps on torturing Tezuka by poking him and making him laugh, and Taka was doing nothing.

Mizuki: Nonsense, this is an opportunity for us to gather their data.

Mizuki appears in front of them, which startled them.

Yuuta: By us, you mean you and your ego, right?

And so they started announcing their roommates which were: Tezuka and Nomura, Fuji and Mizuki, Ryoma and Yuuta, Oishi and Eiji, Yanagisawa and Atsushi, Kaidoh and Momo, Akazawa and Kaneda, and Inui and Kawamura

--

Atsushi: Do you think this house has a history?

Yanagisawa: What do you mean dane?

Atsushi: Some old houses get to have a history.

Yanagisawa: Really? Like what dane?

Atsushi: Just scary ones…

Yanagisawa shivered at this. Then someone knocked.

Atsushi: Hai?

The door opens and Akazawa appears.

Akazawa: Lunch will start soon at the dining table…

Atsushi: We’ll be right there

At Fuji and Mizuki’s room…

Mizuki: Neh, Fuji…

Fuji: Huh?

Mizuki: Do you want to transfer at St. Rudolph?

Fuji: Iie.

Mizuki: Demo, your brother Yuuta...

Fuji: Iie. Who are you again?

Mizuki anime fall and sweat dropped.

Mizuki: ‘You’re just the same as that Echizen brat…’ a nerve appears at his head.

Fuji: Is it Mizuki-san…?

Mizuki: I knew you’d remember me…

Fuji: Iie, I just saw your bag and your name was written on it…

Mizuki: N-never mind…

Fuji: Saa, let’s go for lunch…

--

Yuuta and Ryoma were walking to the halls.

Yuuta: Oi Echizen, wanna play a match against me after lunch?

Ryoma: Iie… (Ryoma was reading a book about houses and their histories, almost like a scary story, because all histories were scary)

Yuuta: What? Why?

Ryoma: Because you’reweak…

A nerve appears at Yuuta’s forehead.

Ryoma: Also because, (Ryoma stopped walking and his eyes shadowed because of his cap) it’s dangerous when sunset comes and your noisy.

Yuuta: What do you mean?

Ryoma: Nothing…

He continued walking.

Yuuta: What a strange kid…

-Lunch-

Oishi: Oi! Eiji! Come back here with my racquet!

Eiji: Iie! You have to catch me, nya!

Oishi: Eiji!

And thus start the havoc at lunch time.

Kaidoh: Peach no baka! You spilled your drink on me!

Momo: You think I didn’t notice?!

Yuuta: Aniki, what’s wrong with Mizuki-san?

Fuji: Saa, who knows?

Yanagisawa: (shrug) Maybe his girlfriend broke up with him, dane?

Everyone: Nani!?! He has a girlfriend? (Except Tezuka, Ryoma, & Fuji)

Inui starts writing stuff. While Mizuki sulk in a corner. (Poor Mizuki.)

Inui: Hmmm… a girlfriend?

Ryoma: Mada mada dane. (Reading instead of eating)

Kawamura: Oi Echizen, what are you reading there?

Ryoma: Nande mo nai.

Tezuka: Minna! Silence!

Then the old man appeared.

Old man: You should all be quiet or the spirits will come after you…

And then he disappeared.

Kaidoh: W-Where did he g-go?

Everyone was a bit scared that is until . . .

Momo: Ah-ah . . . Mamushi are you scared?

Eiji: Demo, what did he mean s-spirits?

Oishi: Maybe he wasjust scaring us to keep us from disturbing him.

Eiji: Demo, Oishi! He disappeared like a ghost!

Yanagisawa: Demo, Kikumaru-kun. . . everyone always disappear these days. It’s the new trend, dane.

Momo: Ne! Where’s Echizen?

Yanagisawa: See, dane?

Yuuta: Yeah, but where is Echizen?

Kawamura: His at the bathroom.

Eiji: He’s so brave to go around this house even though he doesn’t know where the bathroom is.

Everyone sweat dropped.

--

Ryoma wonders around while reading his book until he saw a lady passing by a corner. He thought of maybe following her. And so he runs off to see what a lady was doing at a reserved summerhouse. Maybe she’s a maid? Was what Ryoma thought and he decided to ask her where the bathroom was. As he recall the caretaker said there were 5 bathrooms in this HUGE house but he just can’t find ANY! Then as he tries to catch up with her, she suddenly turns to a corner and he saw her go right through a wall. He suddenly felt cold shivers down his spine and a tingling sensation that something or someone was behind him . . .

Then suddenly a cold hand touched his shoulder and he jumped a bit & gasped.

Old man: You shouldn’t be roaming around here alone, young man.

Ryoma just tugged at his cap as a sign of ‘yes’ and rush off.

Meanwhile. . .

Eiji: What’s taking ochibi so long, nya?

Oishi: Don’t worry Eiji, he’ll be fine, besides, Inui’s looking for him with his map.

--

Inui walks around while looking at his map. Then he suddenly stops in front of an old oak door. He looks at the map but there was nothing there about a door, it was suppose to be a dead end. He slowly opens the door and finds out it was a bathroom. Strange, there was nothing in the pamphlet about a 6th C.R. He enters curiously while jotting notes.

Inui: Hm, maybe Echizen decided to use this one. Echizen!? ‘There is about 65% he left or he is not anywhere near this spot.’

Inui was about to leave but spot a child’s drawing at the mirror of the bathroom. He took the drawing and gave it a good look. He suddenly drops it because of a strong wind that came in from the open window of the C.R. Then he picks it up. Then suddenly a hand came from out of nowhere and touched the drawing as well. Clearly startled, Inui stood up but he needed the drawing for his ‘data’ of this house. He took it and turned around to get out of the C.R. but then something fell from above and he looked up to see a body of a little girl, dead. Then Inui did the only thing he could ever think of in the notebook of his data . . . shout.

Inui: AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!

Ryoma, who was still looking for the C.R., heard the scream and immediately went to the scene. And then he found Inui unconscious, he also noticed the drawing and picked it up and look at it. Then he remembered Inui was unconscious. He immediately went to get a bucket of water and throws it at him. Inui then, woke up.

Ryoma: Inui-senpai! Daizshobu?

Inui: What happened?

Ryoma: That’s what I was about to ask you.

Then several footsteps could be heard. Then all the regulars came panting.

Oishi: What happened?

Ryoma: Inui-senpai screamed.

Yuuta: No, besides that!

Ryoma: Oh, I don’t know…

And so they went back to the dining room, and starts talking while Inui change his clothes.

Eiji: Hmm . . . I don’t like this house, nya!

Fuji: Saa . . . maybe there is something in this house.

While Ryoma snuck out to talk with Inui about what happened and as always no one noticed him. Yuuta scratched his head as he remembered something.

Atsushi: So are you suggesting that this house is haunted?

Yanagisawa: But we haven’t seen any ghost, dane!

Kaneda: But what about that creepy old man?

Oishi: Good idea. We can ask him the history of this house!

Eiji: Demo . . . no one has seen him at all. I’m not sure we can trust that old man.

Kawamura: Then who are we gonna ask?

Akazawa: Maybe, Mizuki-san knows?

Mizuki: (twirling his hair) Huh. I knew you’d turn to me for this.

Kaidoh: Fsshhh . . . So do you know or what?

A dramatic silence. . .

Mizuki: No . . .

Everyone: Ugh!

Everyone anime-fall except Tezuka and Fuji. Then Fuji noticed Yuuta thinking of something.

Fuji: What’s wrong Yuuta?

Yuuta: We can’t ask Inui the history of this house because it seems like he doesn’t know, right?

Everyone nodded.

Yuuta: I think I know someone who does know.

Fuji: Hmm . . . Who?

Yuuta: Echizen . . .

For a moment everyone’s smiles and goofy expressions vanished. Then Fuji smiled.

Fuji: Saa . . . what makes you say that?

Yuuta: Demo . . . aniki . . .

Flashback

Yuuta and Ryoma were walking to the halls.

Yuuta: Oi Echizen, wanna play a match against me after lunch?

Ryoma: Iie… (Ryoma was reading a book about houses and their histories, almost like a scary story, because all histories were scary)

Yuuta: What? Why?

Ryoma: Because you’reweak…

Flashback disrupted. . .

Eiji: Hahaha! Ochibi provoked you! He called you weak, nya!

Everyone laughed. Yuuta popped a nerve. Tezuka cleared his throat and everyone stopped laughing at once.

Yuuta: Anyway. . .

Flashback continues without disruption . . .

Eiji was about to speak . . .

Yuuta: I said flashback continues without disruption!

Eiji: Nya!

He clings on Oishi . . .

Eiji: You’re scarier than a ghost nya!

Anyway . . .

Flashback continues without disruption . . .

Ryoma: Also because, (Ryoma stopped walking and his eyes shadowed because of his cap) it’s dangerous when sunset comes and your noisy.

Yuuta: What do you mean?

Ryoma: Nothing…

He continued walking.

Yuuta: What a strange kid…

End of Flashback (finally!)

Momo: Neh! That’s exactly what the old creep said!

Kaidoh: You do know what that means right?

Momo: Yeah! Echizen is going to grow up like that old man! Cold AND Creepy!

Someone pounded his head.

Kaidoh: Baka!

Kawamura: Speaking of Echizen, where is he?

Everyone sweat dropped. Yap, he disappeared again. How can he do that without being noticed?

--

And so Ryoma sneezes and ignores it and starts walking to the hallway (while reading) looking for Inui’s room. He suddenly passes by a room that was making noise. That must be Inui-senpai’s room. Ryoma thought. But as he opens the door there was no one in there, and it wasn’t even a bedroom. And so he closes the door not even noticing a figure moved.

And so he continued looking for Inui’s bedroom. He suddenly felt like something or someone was following him. He looks back and saw no one, and so he shrugs it off and continued walking. But the feeling didn’t go away, he looks behind again and none…

Ryoma: Hmmm…

He then continued to his journey. He again felt it and looks back and he was hoping he would see it since 3rd time’s the charm, but none. As he turned to his front his golden eyes suddenly met with a little girl’s blue eyes. He suddenly felt chills as he look at her eyes. He breaths and said without hesitation:

Ryoma: Your dead, aren’t you?

The girl giggles and starts running around and then she directly runs to a wall and pass through it. Ryoma’s eyes widen as he saw this, this was the 2nd time he saw someone passes by a wall. Ryoma could suddenly hear giggles echoing through the walls and after that was a small song saying ‘He’s gonna get you, he’s gonna get you’ the song repeats and then the song faded as silence takes over. Ryoma remains silent until he could hear someone coming his way; he looks up and was relieve to see…

Ryoma: Inui-senpai…

Inui: Echizen, what are you doing here?

Ryoma: Did you hear it?

Inui: The what?

Ryoma: Nothing… ano, senpai, what happened to you at the bathroom?

Inui stops walking as he tries to remember it with fear. Ryoma also stops when he noticed Inui stopped.

Inui: Well, it happened like this…

Flashback…

Inui walks around while looking at his map. Then he suddenly stops in front of an old oak door. He looks at the map but there was nothing there about a door, it was suppose to be a dead end. He slowly opens the door and finds out it was a bathroom. Strange, there was nothing in the pamphlet about a 6th C.R. He enters curiously while jotting notes.

Inui: Hm, maybe Echizen decided to use this one. Echizen!? ‘There is about 65% he left or he is not anywhere near this spot.’

Inui was about to leave but spot a child’s drawing at the mirror of the bathroom. He took the drawing and gave it a good look. He suddenly drops it because of a strong wind that came in from the open window of the C.R. Then he picks it up. Then suddenly a hand came from out of nowhere and touched the drawing as well. Clearly startled, Inui stood up but he needed the drawing for his ‘data’ of this house. He took it and turned around to get out of the C.R. but then something fell from above and he looked up to see a body of a little girl, dead. Then Inui did the only thing he could ever think of in the notebook of his data . . . shout.

Inui: AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!

End of flashback…

Ryoma: Hmmm… demo, we didn’t see a dead body when we found you.

Inui: That’s strange… Ii…data (Writes stuff at his notebook)

And so they continue on their way to the dining table.

Well, we’ll end everything here… Look out, the next chapter might appear!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:38 am
I'll update chapter 2 when i get reviews~ i mean comments XD  

Mistress_Hel_

6,200 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
the Fan-Fic forum of doom^^

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers