Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Tickle Stories: For Children Like Us, Best Bedtime Ever.
A sad tickling story (kind of long)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dialon

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:54 pm
Alright, so i've never posted a story, or anything for that matter, in the guild. So I guess I should share a story.

So two of my friends live on my street, Taylor whom is my age and her little sister Summer. This was on December 4th, Summer's birthday. Summer her family, and her friends were going to go to a rollerblading rink (me included) after the party, but I was basically asleep all day since I stayed up all night. In the middle of the day my brother came up to my room and told me to wake up for Summer's b-day, I basically ignored him and passed out again soon after he left. So he went back to the party.

About an hour later after the party there was a knock on my door. I barely woke up and mumbled "come in." I didnt really know who it was, and didn't really care. Not long after the door opened, someone jumped straight on me, and I didn't know who it was (I couldn't really see because I was laying on my stomach), then the person on me said "what the hell are you doing still sleeping!?" Right then I knew it was Taylor. "Well . . . you didn't even come to the party, you're coming with us rollerblading right?" she asked. I just solemly answered "naw, probably not. Too tired . . ."

She was silent for a moment and said "I see . . . " Then I felt her trying to tickle my sides through the blanket. I barley felt it so it had no affect on me. I just replied " haha, yeah thats not going to work, are you stupid?" Then suddenly she slipped her hands underneath the blanket and started slowly running her fingers up my sides. I was trying to hold it in but I just started thrashing around and burst out laughing. "Stupid? STUPID!? And just who, were you calling stupid?" She smiled and started digging her fingers into my armpits. I couldn't control myself, not in the least (for some reason, i'm more ticklish than usually when I just wake up), and the worst part was, I was wrapped in a blanket and she was on top of me . . . so there was no getting away.

After about 4-6 minutes of Taylor tickling me she asked "so Jordan, are you coming with us for my sister's birthday?" THough when she asked this she was still tickling me. "ahahaha i-i can't answer u-ntil you stop! haha!" So she stopped for a moment and repeated her question. After I slowly caught my breathe i sighed "fine whatever, i'll go." She smiled and as I sat up and started getting out of bed, she grabbed my sides again and continued. I fell back on the bed, gasping and laughing, trying to push her off me.

Being desperate I tried squeezing her leg (I didn't know if she was ticklish or not) and to my surprise she let go of me and sqeualed. "Don't do that!" she yelled. "Hm? . . . what? This?" I replied squeezing her leg again. She squealed yet again and fell back. So I reached up and started tickling her belly. She reacted with a mixture of screaming, laughing, cursing, and squirming around. "Stooooopppp!!! ahahaha, stop right now!" I just smiled and stated "oh i see how it is, you can dish it out but can't take it? Thats not very fair." With that said I started tickling her even harder, and accordingly she reacted with a lot more verasity. She was basically tearing up my bed. My sheets and pillow cases were flying off the bed, and she was ripping the tears in the bed alread, even worse.

Then in the middle of it all her sister arrived in my doorway and was like "what are you guys doing?" i stopped immediatly and me and Taylor quickly said "nothing" almost at the same time. "So Jordan are you coming?" Summer asked. i was about to answer but Taylor cut me off and said "yes hes coming, he has no choice." I sighed and then they started leaving my room. I slowly followed behind when I saw it wasn't only my bed she was tearing up on accident. I saw my stuffed animal mouse (whom i've had since my birth) torn in half with some of the stuffing pulled out.

I was sad cry  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:17 am
Wow... That is one EPIC TICKLE FIGHT! mrgreen

Sorry to hear about your stuffed animal and bed, though.  

1K BPM

7,650 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Dialon

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:00 pm
1K BPM
Wow... That is one EPIC TICKLE FIGHT! mrgreen

Sorry to hear about your stuffed animal and bed, though.

Yeah it was quite awesome (though it wasn't planned or anything), hopefully it happen more biggrin

Yeah she really tore up my room, if theres ever a tickle fight again, it sure as hell won't be on my bed anymore surprised  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:16 pm
Haha GREAT story!
Sorry to hear about your mouse though T.T
But that really seemed like a lot of fun!  

Suki Wolfesong
Crew

Dialon

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:54 pm
Suki Wolfesong
Haha GREAT story!
Sorry to hear about your mouse though T.T
But that really seemed like a lot of fun!

Thanks xd I probably made quite a few grammitcal errors in it that I didn;t yet notice though sweatdrop

But yeah it was a lot of fun, except for the mouse part . . . my mouse!!!!
cry  
Tickle Stories: For Children Like Us, Best Bedtime Ever.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games