Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Supernatural / Paranormal Guild

Back to Guilds

a nexus of all things supernatural and occult. 

Tags: paranormal, supernatural, ghosts, demons, occult 

Reply The Nexus (General Discussion)
My old dorm was investigated!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Squeegy-Beckinheim375

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:46 am
So, those of you who have been around for a while might remember me talking about my haunted dorm, Becht hall a few years ago and about the two ghosts- the dorm mother and the little girl-and all of the activity that they brought.
Since then, the dorm was shut down a year ago and it is intended to be used as an office building. Becht is well known on campus for it being haunted. So much that one of the professors asked a group of paranormal investigators to check it out!

I thought I would share the results with you.
http://www.rogueparanormal.com/clarion-university-becht-hall.php

I have to say its a little nice knowing that they got evidence. Its not like I doubted my own or that there were a lot of people who doubted the building to be haunted.
Has anyone had their current or former home or landmark investigated?

I'd love to hear what you guys have to say about the evidence and your experiences with investigations.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:03 pm
Well my house was never investigated but a priest did come... does that count? It's great, I think, that there are ghosts there.  

TEWG

Destructive Mage

15,275 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Squeegy-Beckinheim375

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:10 pm
I had such fun living with the little girl ghost. smile Did the priest solve what was happening at your house? I know they usually come for big things.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:08 pm
That's so cool Sqeegy! Pity the website didn't give a more detailed report, it would have been interesting to hear about everything.

It's so cool when places you know/lived in/live near get investigated. The manor house just down the road from me has just been investigated my the Most Haunted lot.  

Dazzler
Crew

Squeegy-Beckinheim375

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:49 pm
Wow that's pretty cool too! Rogue paranormal vs. Most Haunted?! Nice! You so totally win. Every Halloweed Dr. Todd has done a presentation of the ghosts of the University. I know the stories pretty well so if you want to hear them, I'll put them up. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:09 pm
I just wish I had known about it ealier, I would have tried to get tickets. They kept it very quiet, I only know because my mum's friends lives on the manor estate and got tickets to go.  

Dazzler
Crew

Medusalia

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:59 pm
That's very interesting - thanks for posting. I'm not aware of anything being investigated in the area where I live but one time my husband said a car stopped in front of our house to ask about something (I don't remember what). There was a man and a woman in the car. The man got out to talk to my husband but the woman refused to get out. She said that she was a psychic and that she could sense a lot of spirits on the property. She said that a lot of people had died here.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:56 am
Medusalia
I'm not aware of anything being investigated in the area where I live but one time my husband said a car stopped in front of our house to ask about something (I don't remember what). There was a man and a woman in the car. The man got out to talk to my husband but the woman refused to get out. She said that she was a psychic and that she could sense a lot of spirits on the property. She said that a lot of people had died here.

I'd be careful of this. There are a some people that go around claiming places are haunted or have bad energies about them in order to con the owners out of a lot of money.  

Dazzler
Crew

Silenced Wolves

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:38 pm
that's cool! I think my own bedroom is haunted.... o-o  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:44 pm
I once lived in a large house for about a year, and for the entire time I lived there I would always feel something watching me. When I eventually moved out and got a house in the same neighborhood. Several families moved in and out of it, and apparently no family stayed there for more than a week. My best friend babysits for the current family that lives there, and they said they had also thought there was something strange in the house, and had even heard a child's scream confused

I think it would be really cool if someone investigated my old house, but i dont think there's enough parnormal activity going on there.  

Bipolar Cupcake

2,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100

RedOrcaMoon

Distinct Shapeshifter

7,900 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:45 pm
I recently discoverd that I was conceived in a haunted house. There were tons of evil spirits and tons of other things in the area that would have hurt someone badly if they weren't careful. I was put up for adoption and I live in a house where many critters that have passed on tend to follow me around. they like to cause mischief with me. one thing they sometimes do is knock on my door at 2:30am or later and send mouse spirits out to bother me. I am not afraid of animals but the ones that my grandfather may have angered seem to want to communicate with me. But they arent angry with me, they just want to be known. that is how it has always been. The spirits who want me to know that they are there, let me know and I go find them wherever they are. sometimes they show up sometimes not, but they always give me the presence that they are here.
but I would NEVER have them removed. sure they cause mischief but they havent harmed anyone so there is no need to remove them or ask them to go unless I need them to leave.  
The Nexus (General Discussion)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games