[PRP] I'm so big now [Moyo x Neph] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:37 pm
Moyo strutted, literally, across the plains around their den. Him and his brothers were huge now. They were almost the same height as their step father. Over night growth spurt? Probably.

Moyo and his brothers had been the small ones when they first joined the small family pride, but quickly that changed as they shot up like weeds. Moyo some times wondered if their unknown rogue father had maybe been a firekin.

But that wasn't important right now. No what was important was strutting across the field. Hell yeah. Looking good was never so much ... awesome.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:04 pm
Youngest of her litter, Nephthys had always been on the petite side of life, and it fit her personality. But she had hoped that with her younger step siblings she'd finally be at least a bit bigger than someone..Oh how the gods thought otherside, they were bigger than even her oldest sibling!

She stretched out in a patch of sunlight after she'd just finished grooming herself, coat glistening in the sunlight, she shook her head at the sight of her step brothers strutting around, though her gaze lingered a bit on Moyo, he was a giant..she sniffled.

Doodle Penis

6,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Invisibility 100

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:14 pm
Moyo couldn't help and pause in his strutting about at the sight of neph. She was beautiful. The two had always been close in their little family pride but Moyo couldn't help but feel a little more for his older step sister. He loved her.

He padded on over to her after he stared a hole through her for a long moment.

"H-hey Neph!" Oh god, he was worse then a puppy dog. But darn it, Neph was his Helen of troy and one day he wanted her all to him self. God she was the most beautiful creature he had ever seen. And not from just the out side, she'd always been there for him.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:43 pm
A brow slightly arched at the faint stammering of his greeting before she smiled up at him. "Moyo!" She rose to her paws, shaking away any dust that might cling to her.

"Your so big!" She mused with a playful smile as she padded around him, she could almost fit under him! She scrunched her nose, she wanted to grow with him..She sighed softly to herself, she was so taken with her step brother.

He'd always been her best friend, but deep down, she knew he was more than that, he was her knight, her champion...her heart. Oh how she knew she loved him so.

"Arent I supposed to be bigger than you?" she teased as she stood up, her paws resting lightly right under his shoulder, she nuzzled him lightly.

Doodle Penis

6,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Invisibility 100

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:48 pm
Moyo made a face at her question. Neph was right, she was older so shouldn't she be taller.

"Well..." He began. The fact that he was a boy was a down right out arguement since him and his brothers were a great deal bigger then Neph and her brothers.

"I never met my real dad... " He sat down beside her, "Some times I wonder if he was a big warrior lion... and thats why me and my brothers are growing so fast." He hung his head not sure what else to say.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:18 pm
Her eyes widened when she noticed that she had upset him. She quickly brushed the legnth of herself against his side as she purred softly and nuzzled his shoulder. "Oh Moyo..I was only teasing.." She mewed at him softly.

"One of us has to be big." She offered with a soft smile, "Besides, your a male..Your supposed to be so big." She nuzzled against him softly again, hoping to make him smile.

Doodle Penis

6,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Invisibility 100

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:07 pm
Moyo puffed his chest out. That was right he was the male.

"I guess being big if your a male isn't so bad then," He continued to puff his chest out ... proudly. It would be weird if Neph was the big one after all. Sides he could protect her better this way.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:24 pm
Neph grinned at him with a shake of her head, boys were such silly creatures sometimes. But, the thought sunk in that, he wasnt just a boy anymore, he was a lion now.

She sighed softly.

"Of course its not.." She tsked at him, "It means you will be a wonderful protector to your future mate." As the words passed her muzzle, her heart ached so painfully.

Doodle Penis

6,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Invisibility 100

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:34 pm
Moyos heart skipped a beat. They'd never said it out loud before. They had never discussed this but Moyo had always had it in the back of his mind. His mate. Neph. Did she.. really feel that way too?

"You.." He blinked at her unsure of what to say. So he nuzzled her and pulled her closer with a big paw. His mate? His mate.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:07 pm
Distracted by being pulled closer, and nuzzled, she could only purr in happiness, she rubbed her muzzle against his throat softly.

"So see, its good to be big!" She smiled up at him, "Plus, Ive heard mother make comments about how size does matter..though..Im not sure what shes talking about."

Doodle Penis

6,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Invisibility 100

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:12 pm
Moyo lifted a brow. Yeah it was a mystery what she could be talking about. He supposed it was good to be big on the hunt. But it made it hard to get into small places if one needed to hide.

"I suppose your right," He smiled.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:16 pm
"Of course I am." She pulled away and laughed, she nipped at his still growing mane playfully before she lept away from him with a playful grin.

"Come and get me..." She purred at him, brows wiggling.

Doodle Penis

6,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Invisibility 100

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:21 pm
The males jaw hung open. What..?

He grinned though and chased after Neph. Oh he'd get her good he would.

"Hey!" He cried after.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:28 pm
Being on the smaller size, ment having to be quick on her paws, and Neph was definately quick, sometimes during a hunt, her life would hang in the balance of that.

Not that she'd ever admit to that.

She laughed, "C'mon big boy!" she taunted playfully.

Doodle Penis

6,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Invisibility 100

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:47 pm
The male play growled and chased after her. "Oh Im coming!" He roared playfully.

And he launched him self toward her.  
[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces