Submit

Will you donate?
  Hell No!
  Why Not?
View Results

Bobannan

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:23 pm
The Prizes!

The top three teams with the overall highest score at the end of the zOMG Olympics will receive a prize for placing!

1st place receives 200k
2nd place receives 100k
3rd place receives 75k

PER PERSON!!!

The prize amounts will increase as we get more donors, and as redo fees are collected within the contest. Don't forget, you have to split the prize with your crew.

Donations:

We would really appreciate it if you could donate as little as 10k towards the prizes. The zOMG Olympics is a non-profit organization, and none of the mods keep the gold for themselves.

If you would like to donate, please send the trade labeled "Donation" to the zOlympics account.

Donors:
BlkDth999
Saburoo
Bo_bannan
TalonOfDrangor
Snow_in_Sahara
Jane Fallen Angel
Rex Bannon
Madam Enigma
Sadinda
Coolazity1
XOTKI
Eternel Ciel
razprincess
CobaltFreeze
V7i
Crystalzz Red
Dustytuft
The Omnitrix King
AlphaResolution
-xx-problems--

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:15 am
So when does this start and what are the actual games going to be?  

Eliza Hero

Bobannan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:23 am
Eliza Hero
So when does this start and what are the actual games going to be?

Starts June 30th, and Duneslam, Hive, Gauntlet, Stone Coatl, and SS  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:51 am
bo_bannan
The Prizes!

The top three teams with the overall highest score at the end of the zOMG Olympics will receive a prize for placing!

1st place receives (150k x number of crews that join), + (250k or more depending on how much donations)
2nd place receives 750k
3rd place receives 450k

The prize amounts will increase as we get more donors, and as redo fees are collected within the contest. Don't forget, you have to split the prize with your crew.

Donations:

We would really appreciate it if you could donate as little as 10k towards the prizes. The zOMG Olympics is a non-profit organization, and none of the mods keep the gold for themselves.

If you would like to donate, please send the trade labeled "Donation" to the zOlympics account.

Donors:
BlkDth999
Saburoo
Bo_bannan
TalonOfDrangor
Snow_in_Sahara
Jane Fallen Angel
Rex Bannon
Madam Enigma
Sadinda
Coolazity1
can i join pls wink  

kenoukenneth

Bobannan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:56 am
if you find a team...  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:43 am
How do you find a team?  

Wickedly_Awesome

ryry Kenny_McGroot ryry

Perfect Bloodsucker

17,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Threadmaster 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:33 am
aww man those challenges look cool! for the hive, do we get points depending on how far we get or how many monsters we kill?
PS: a crew can only have 6 members, and the teams have 7 ppl each. Also, what about CL and difficulty issues?
PSS: for SS, are we just doing SS, or up until the sealab compound?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:36 am
Wickedly_Awesome
How do you find a team?

You can try here  

Noubelle

Noubelle

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:51 am
ryry is awesome
aww man those challenges look cool! for the hive, do we get points depending on how far we get or how many monsters we kill?
PS: a crew can only have 6 members, and the teams have 7 ppl each. Also, what about CL and difficulty issues?
PSS: for SS, are we just doing SS, or up until the sealab compound?

-For the hive, your points will depend on how many waves you did.
-A crew has 7 people because you are only allowed to have 5 real members while the other two are subs in case one of your crew members cant make it or doesn't show up.
while doing a event, you can only take 5 people, one spot is reserved for a judge.
-You are only doing SS.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:05 am
what time will the actual games start?  

Campooo

Master

15,625 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Gallery Of Suicide

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:18 am
How are the prizes distributed through the crew? Does each person, no matter how much they did, get the same amount, or is it given by how much someone did?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:34 am
Metal shadowww
what time will the actual games start?

june 30th. but you can do your duneslam event sooner, once you submited your team and crew fee  

Bobannan

Bobannan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:36 am
Gallery Of Suicide
How are the prizes distributed through the crew? Does each person, no matter how much they did, get the same amount, or is it given by how much someone did?

I would hope equally, but i do not distribute it to each crew member. I give it to the captain of the team, but they are obliged to share. Soooo you may wanna ask them how they will distribute it.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:39 am
bo_bannan
Gallery Of Suicide

I would hope equally, but i do not distribute it to each crew member. I give it to the captain of the team, but they are obliged to share. Soooo you may wanna ask them how they will distribute it.
Alright, thank you. c:  

Gallery Of Suicide

Sadinda

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:06 pm
Gallery Of Suicide
bo_bannan
Gallery Of Suicide

Alright, thank you. c:

I based the distribution on how often a member competed. I had only 1 person that did all of the event last time with me and she obviously received a larger share than others. If someone did 1 event once, they received a small yet still sizable share. My teammates also never had to pay to enter...I paid for their entry fee and for any redos that we did..so they really got a prize.  
The zOMG Olympics

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff