Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaia Good-Deed Doers

Back to Guilds

A guild who loves to help others, and make a better Gaia for us all! 

Tags: helping, good deeds, helpers, items, gold 

Reply Gaia Good-Deed Doers
Brainstorming Ideas for the Guild. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you going to be Active Again?
  Yes
  No
  Maybe
View Results

Viridis Aureus
Vice Captain

Shy Poster

26,650 Points
  • Super Converter 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:03 pm
We could stick within the forums, even though I really wanted to do something in towns XD. We could do things in the forums, but also have something to do in the towns occasionally. My internet connection is crap, but I still manage to get into towns somehow XD.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:11 am
*Pokes thread* Wake up.  

Viridis Aureus
Vice Captain

Shy Poster

26,650 Points
  • Super Converter 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Diary-chan

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:06 am
I'd be willing to help effervescentstripes do a "Get Art For Being Awesome" thread. ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:42 am
That would be wonderful, Diary-chan. (:
Though I still don't know where the thread would be put. :/  

effervescentstripes

Diary-chan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:52 am
effervescentstripes
That would be wonderful, Diary-chan. (:
Though I still don't know where the thread would be put. :/

Hmm.... Chatterbox? Maybe games and lottos. Or even the main forum, with all the good deed doer announcements; it could be a sticky. "AWESOME PEOPLE PICKUP THREAD!" Or something. ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:25 am
I think it being a sticky in the main forum is a good idea. But I think the thread should say that it's not a "post in this thread and get art"...they have to be active in other parts of the guild too.
Otherwise we may get a bunch of people coming into that thread and they're inactive everywhere else.  

ankiannabar
Crew

2,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

ankiannabar
Crew

2,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:33 am
Well I was going to say that I can help draw in that thread too, but I thought about how I don't really like to draw things unless I think they're super amazing and peak my interest...

But instead of art, I could give a free thread layout from my shop...they're pretty good quality so I'm sure some people would like that yeah?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:28 am
Ah. So maybe we could have an activity increment, yeah? Like they have to have so many posts in each subforum to qualify for art. 3nodding Layouts would be cool too~ My art would mainly be chibi stuff... I'm too lazy to CG regular art on a regular basis xd Maybe for a recurring awesomely active person I can do a sketch.  

Diary-chan

effervescentstripes

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:23 am
Ahaha, yeah. My original idea was that if someone was being super awesome, and someone noticed, they could post in the thread, saying what the person did. Then one of us could draw a picture if it was 'qualified,' because I don't think drawing a picture for every single nice thing would be a good plan, especially since everyone will be busy at some point. Something like that, anyhow.

Ankiannabar: That's a great idea. Some people may prefer a layout to art, so that would be awfully nice of you. C:

Diary-chan: I'd prefer to draw digitally, as I don't really like our scanner, and haven't used it much. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:10 am
effervescentstripes
Ahaha, yeah. My original idea was that if someone was being super awesome, and someone noticed, they could post in the thread, saying what the person did. Then one of us could draw a picture if it was 'qualified,' because I don't think drawing a picture for every single nice thing would be a good plan, especially since everyone will be busy at some point. Something like that, anyhow.

Ankiannabar: That's a great idea. Some people may prefer a layout to art, so that would be awfully nice of you. C:

Diary-chan: I'd prefer to draw digitally, as I don't really like our scanner, and haven't used it much. 3nodding

User Image
L i s t e n u p !

"
I see what you're saying. 'Cause then people could just like, spam all the forums and 'qualify' for art. So we're doing this nomination-style?

And OMG. Thank you so much, effervescentstripes! -goes to scope out wishlist for something in return-
"

Diary-chan

effervescentstripes

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:33 am
Yeah, nomination-style, that's the word.
I guess we could put it in the chatterbox as long as we made sure there's a highly visible note that says: "The only way to get art from here is to be nominated for being a Good Deed-Doer." It would be nice to let people chat there, too.

Aww, thanks, Diary! You really didn't need to. ♥

(Gosh darn forum maintenance)  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:46 pm
I love these ideas! Maybe I could do the same thing with items and gold...You know tell them to be active in all parts of the guild without just posting spam XD. OH AND I'M BACK!  

Laroka
Captain

Anxious Poster

just a little mad

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:22 pm
Don't you dare tell me the sky's the limit,

We could try those word games...One person posts a sentence or a paragraph and then somebody else continues it...See how random we can make it? It's entertaining and we have to associate.

when there are footprints on the moon.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:33 pm
Oh, gosh I love word games XD. It makes me think about last Thanksgiving and Christmas XD.  

Viridis Aureus
Vice Captain

Shy Poster

26,650 Points
  • Super Converter 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Gaia Good-Deed Doers

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash