日記 の 日記
I'm a girl who's got too much time on her hands
But is too busy to do anything.People who own my soul;;
~Shinygami: 10k [art]
~Kavuki Boi: 5k
~Kyrie Kaimei: a whopping 50k! [art]
~Princess Zaviera: Ponzu the Panda
~An anonymous benefacter who said "&3&3&3" to me: Black Champagne Top Hat
~DeeDarling: 10k [art]
~Everyone who got me Valentines/Secret Santa presents [you know who you are, my guildies]
I am eternally thankful and you own my soul.
Yo. Name's Diary, Di, Nyuu-chan, Dairy (as the corruption tends to be), Daichi, Nikki, or what-have-you; I'm not particular about nicknames, in fact, I enjoy collecting them and have many to date both in real life and on gaia [:
I have several hobbies: reading, writing, roleplaying, the occasional doodling. On weekends I bowl - I sort of suck, lucky to beat 110 without the handicap - and three times a week I take a kickass Tae Kwon-Do class. I'm a yellow belt. Fear me.
In addition to those, I made the mistake of joining the school musical. This means I get to be a squirrel named Sydni in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory and am surrounded by spazzy sixth graders during every practice... oh, joy. I am also in my school's show choir, God knows how, also surrounded by spazzy sixth graders but without the benefit of being a squirrel. Forgive me if I'm overenthusiastic. Or, as the case may just have been, sarcastic.
The one club I'm in that I do manage to enjoy is Battle of the Books - something you've probably never heard of.
Yes, I am thirteen. You can close your mouth now.
Yes, I am participating in NaNoWriMo. Squeal with me.
Gaia-wise... hm. I've been an active member for a year and a half at least, mostly lurking in Barton with the occasional forays into the WF and, for laughs, the GD and CB. [And Heaven. What is this new Heaven forum, exactly?] Ah, let's see; avi art is always appreciated and I'll happily do an art trade, but I'm too lazy to keep up with shops regularly.
I'm always looking for a friend, so hit me up if you want to know more than what's displayed. Also, I'm really craving an epic lit roleplay right now, onexone preferred, though I am slowly foraying back into the world of groups. Thread
Hm, me personality-wise. Online I'm much different than irl; still a little shy, but sweet and, I'd like to think, funny and random and crazy. I'll be nice to you if you're nice to me, kay you little trolls? On that note, I'm very literate - a grammar Nazi of sorts. You need not send me any PM or request of any kind if you cannot form an articulate sentence. WIFEY COUNT:
Well, that should cover it. PM me for details, 'kay? Bye!
P.S. - No spam comments please. ["Get _____g if you copy this to _ profiles!"] They just clutter my profile and are completely fake. You've been warned, and nicely too; now if you spam me I'll block you. [Oh look, I'm a poet and I didn't even know it.]
Profile last edited 11/22/10.
41 Diary no-nos
1. only explode peoples' brains with permission with reason without legal repercussions
2. forget to tie a knot in her pajamas (still waiting for an explanation on this one)
3. call any fruit-lover a homophobe
4. wander into black holes looking for places to insert a comma
5. ask herself questions on her own Formspring
6. cheat on her wifeys
7. divorce her wifeys
8. murder her wifeys BECAUSE they divorced HER
9. administer the "mom look" on those likely to suffer from epileptic seizures as a result
10. plant disturbing mental pictures into the fluffy child's mind
11. abuse the Stratego flag joke
12. answer calls from her mother with "I KNOW IT'S YOU, EMILY"
13. spread the word that her principal wears guyliner
14. spread the word that tellitubbies are taking over the free world
15. sell stickybears for less than $9.95
16. deny minionship to her 7th grade math teacher
17. friend said math teacher on Facebook before age 18
18. stunt growth with love
19. encourage Bree to pick on Stickboy and his sidekick, Tubtub
20. publicly obsess over Harvest Moon
21. call Voicey gay
22. call Voicey 'Voicey'
23. torture Voicey with Yankee Doodle
24. say the 'f' word
25. scream 'harem time' and run in circles in public
26. call Arden 'haremsin,' 'dueloff,' 'mathological,' or by any other Ardenism
27. pick on Freddy
28. speak of the Myrtle Beach incident EVER AGAIN
29. eat babies without kooplah sauce
30. maul bunnies with cleats
31. turn bowling balls gay
32. tell people that Pedro is Jesus without explaining
33. accept marriage proposals from flamboyant purple bowling balls
34. flip off her science teacher behind her back the line is too long
35. call Tana 'Tanaynay'
36. quote Shanaynay, Yu Yu Hakusho Abridged, or other comedy acts viewed on youtube in public
37. give her little brother boob hugs
38. use 'that's what she said' on herself
39. surrender the War on Thomas
40. bulldoze unsuspecting Cherokee witnesses in mock trials
41. lie about doing all of the above.