Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Realm of Dreams

Back to Guilds

A welcoming guild to all rpers with a hope to make new friends and try all types of rps. 

Tags: roleplay, dreams 

Reply Recycle Bin
ƤƎΓϛΟƝA (Open!) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you gonna join?
  Yes
  No
  What you talking about fool?
View Results

gunnerzero

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:30 pm
User Image

User Image

ƤƎΓϛΟƝA

By Gunnerleon

Table of Contents
Opening
Story
Rules
NPCS
Locations
Profile Skeleton
Arcanas
Announcements
Reserved

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:31 pm
User Image

As you go to sleep after a long day, you awaken in the realm of Tartarus. You still in your pijamas are in the city Niffheim a town full of creatures. Some look human while others seem like something from a horror film despite their appearnce most citizens are harmless nonviolent people. They act almost human, they eat, laugh, they show all kinds of emotions and even socialize with other town folks. The atmosphere is makes most umans quickly fatigue and weak. You have no idea why your here or how to get back. Your first task should be survival by finding food and shelter. You will come across the Niffheim's Inn which the lan lady will allow you to stay in for free. Since your arrival here your emotions are becoming less and less unstable. They are the manifestation of the power that is emerging with you.

Arcana
Arcanas are the way your character face obsticals and his personality traits but is not limited to those only. All persona usars have this and their personas are the manifestation of his or her emotions. They are the lables of the usars personality and of his persona.

Persoans
To place it simply Personas are the masks we wear to face challenges and ordeals. They are summoned by the usars emotions. They are also quite dangerous since if person cannot control himself the persona will become a "shadow." They take over the host causing destruction revealing a hosts true feelings. To gain such a power you must face yourself and confront your shadow and your feelings. Once you have defeat yourself your shadow becomes your persona and you can use it freely. Being in a dangerous situation can also unlock your persona as natural instinct of survival.

(Leaving this short since it is each presons task to find out why they are here)

gunnerzero

gunnerzero

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:32 pm
User Image

1. No spamming, god-modding, auto-hitting , or being harsh more than needed.

2. This is a Semi-Lit Rp

3. When talking in OOC use things like this [ ] or { } or ( ).

4.Romance allowed but when the clothes come off, you get out........one-eyed

5. Don't leave anybody out everybody plays a important role in the story.

6. I get it if you have to leave, but if you leave for days please tell me.

7.All Character Profiles should be PMed to me. Title the PM "Turnip" so i know you read the rules.

8. It is complicated rpg so ask me questions or if there is anything I need to address. I am only human.

9. Have fun.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:33 pm
User Image

Inner Areas

Niffhiem's Inn- This is where all persona usars will stay here for free!

The Doom

Everything under here is located in the Inn. Here you can rest and hang out with all the other persona usars.

~ Kitchens

~ Bathrooms

~ Bedrooms

~ Pool

~Hot spring

~The main lobby

These next locations are in city of Niffhiem

Drunken Solider's Traven- Here you can relax and get drink. There is also a bulletin board for paying jobs around town.

Park- Take a stroll.

The market district- Where many people set up shops to sell goods and supplies.

The Niffhiem's Steelworks- Weapons can be obtain here.

User Image

Outer Areas

[Labyrinth Forest A maze whos walls are covered by viens with poisnous thorns so have anti-venom in handy when passing through here. there are also creatures that inhabit this place and they dont like visitors. After crossing through the maze you will find the "Hanging forest were many corpses hand from the tress branches. Some branches have broken due to the weight of the corpses, there both human-like creatures and other creatures hanging. The deeper you entre the more the forest the more smell of decomposition increases until it reaches toxic levels due to the ammonia.

(Will add more areas but this will do for now.)

gunnerzero

gunnerzero

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:34 pm
NPCS

Creator: Gunnerzero

Subject’s Identity: Alice

Race: Living human size doll

Behavior pattern: Kind and generous, but can be straight out insane at times.

Subject’s Background: She runs Niffhiem's Inn. She arrived to Niffhiem's a decade ago and started this Inn.

Unnecessary Information:

Apearnce:User Image

(NPC's are just formality characters that have minor effects on the plot. Only the creator who has already been accepted can use them. But don't use them as an alternative character. If you have an idea for NPC send me a pm using mine as template.)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:35 pm
User Image

Subject’s Identity: (name)

Alias: (Nickname)

Arcana:

Character's abilities:

Persona's Powers:

Biggest regret:

Blood Type:

Weapon of choice: (only one or a combination for ex. twin blades or sword and shield. No Guns)

Purpose for wanting to return to your world:

Behavior Pattern:

Subject’s Background:

Unnecessary Information:

Character's Appearance:

Persona's Name:

Persona's Appearance:

[align=left][size=10][i][b]Subject’s Identity:[/b][/i] (name)
[i][b]Alias:[/b][/i] (Nickname)

[i][b]Arcana:[/b]

[i][b]Age:[/b][/i]

[i][b]Character's abilities:[/b][/i]

[i][b]Persona's Powers:[/b]

[i][b]Biggest regret:[/b][/i]

[i][b]Blood Type:[/b][/i]

[i][b]Weapon of choice:[/b][/i] (only one or a combination for ex. twin blades or sword and shield. No Guns)

[i][b]Purpose for wanting to return to your world:[/b][/i]

[i][b]Behavior Pattern:[/b][/i]

[i][b]Subject’s Background:[/b][/i]

[i][b]Unnecessary Information:[/b][/i]

[i][b]Character's Appear:[/b][/i]

[i][b]Persona's Name:[/b][/i]

[i][b]Persona's Appearance:[/b][/i]
[/align][/size]

gunnerzero

gunnerzero

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:38 pm
User Image

Going by order
From left to right
Fool- Portrayed as a jester laughing very close to a cliff, accompanied with a dog at his heels. The Fool represents innocence, divine inspiration, madness, freedom, spontaneity, inexperience, chaos, and creativity. Personae can inherit all skills without preference for any type.

Magician(Taken)- In tarot readings, the Magician Arcana is commonly associated with action, initiative, self-confidence, manipulation and power (more specifically, the power to harness one's talents.) As the name suggests,the Personae of the Magician Arcana are commonly Personae excelling towards Magic, particularly towards Fire-based element.

Priestess- Portrayed as an old woman with a closed book, the Priestess Arcana is a symbol of hidden knowledge or other untapped power, wisdom, female mystery and magic when it appears in tarot readings.Personae of the Priestess Arcana are commonly Personae associated with healing and support attributes.

Empress- In tarot readings, the Empress represents prosperity, creativity, sexuality, abundance, fertility and comfort (most often in helping maintain peace around them like an ideal mother would.) The Personae of the Empress Arcana are Personae excelling in Ice-based attacks with healing powers also relatively common.

Emperor- (Male) the Emperor symbolizes the desire to control one's surroundings, and its appearance could suggest that one is trying too hard to achieve this, possibly causing trouble for others; some elements in life are just not controllable. The Personae of the Emperor Arcana are Personae typically excelling in lightning-based attacks.

Hierophant- The Hierophant is a symbol of education, authority, conservatism, obedience to rules and relationship with the divine. The definition of a "hierophant" is a person who interprets sacred mysteries or esoteric principles, and the term was originally used to name ancient Greek priests who did so. The Personae of the Hierophant Arcana have no weaknesses, but excel in none as well. Lovers- People who seek out true love, romantic and charasmatic.

Chariot- Portrayed as a king leading a chariot made up of two differently colored horses (in some cases mythical creatures). The Chariot Arcana is a symbol of victory, conquest, self-assertion, control, war and command. The Personae of the Chariot Arcana are commonly Personae excelling in Physical based attacks

Justice- Portrayed as a woman holding a sword and balance, the Justice Arcana symbolizes a strict allegory of justice, objectivity, rationality and analysis. The Personae of the Justice Arcana are commonly Personae excelling in Light-based affinities.

Hermit- Portrayed as an old man in a dark place or cave, holding up a lantern, the Hermit is associated with wisdom, introspection, solitude, retreat and philosophical searches. The Personae of the Hermit Arcana are commonly Personae excelling in Mental-Ailment skills.

Fortune- Portrayed as a wheel with different animals wearing wealthy and beggarly clothes up and down the wheel, the Fortune Arcana symbolizes of fate and varying luck, fortunes and opportunities. What goes up will go down, what goes down will go up. Wind based Personas.

Strength- Portrayed as a young woman holding up a terrifying beast (more often a lion), the Strength Arcana symbolizes an imagery beyond the Beast And Beauty, and is associated with the morality about the stronger power of self-control, gentleness, courage and virtue over brute force. In tarot readings, it can also represent creative or physical energy that needs to be or is about to be unleashed, sometimes out of desire to be recognized.The Personae of the Strength Arcana are commonly Personae excelling in Physical attributes.

Hanged Man
- Portrayed as a man hanging up-side-down from one leg, with his other leg crosses it forming a '4'; the Hangedman Arcana is associated with self-sacrifice for the sake of enlightenment, and the bindings that makes one free, paradoxes and hanging between heaven and earth. The Persona of the Hangedman Arcana are commonly Personae excelling in healing-attributes.

Death(Taken)- While it is associated with foreboding of doom, Death Arcana also symbolizes the metamorphosis and deep change, regeneration and cycles. The Personae of the Death Arcana are commonly associated with and excel in Dark-based affinities, but weak towards Light-based affinities

Temperance- Portrayed as a woman with angel wings mixing up the water of two cups, one blue, the other red, the Temperance Arcana is a symbol of synthesis, prudence, harmony, and the merging of opposites. The Personae of the Temperance Arcana are often well-rounded Personae

Devil- Portrayed as a hermaphrodite devil over two naked and chained figures, the Devil Arcana represents the urge to do selfish, impulsive, violent things and be slave to ones' own impulse and feelings. Occasionally, it is also portrayed as a symbol of temptation. The Personae of the Devil Arcana are commonly Persona excelling in dark-based affinities.

Tower- Portrayed as a tower stricken by lightning, from which two small figures fall down; a straight Tower of Babel allegory about pride preceding the fall. The Tower Arcana is commonly associated to overly arrogant, prejudiced and authoritarian organization, which walk to their own ironic demise. Furthermore, it is also more generically used as an omen of doom and disaster. The Personae of the Tower Arcana are commonly Personae excelling in physical-based attacks and attributes.

Star- The Star Arcana is also commonly associated hope, self-confidence, faith, altruism, luck, generosity, peace and joy. The Personae of the Star Arcana commonly excels in fire-element, but vulnerable towards ice-based attacks.

Moon- Portrayed as two dogs howling at the Moon, around a pool with a crab in it, with two towers in the background, the Moon Arcana is associated with creativity, inspiration, dreams, madness, illusions, fear, fantasy, the subconscious and trickery. In tarot readings, it can also represent being attuned subconsciously to the world around, gaining the ability to sense things without being told about them or without anyone else knowing (which means that some identify this Arcana with psychic energy.) The Personae of the Moon Arcana tend to align towards Physical Skills, while have average Magic stats.

Sun- Portrayed as two children holding hands under a blazing sun, The Sun symbolizes happiness, joy, energy, optimism, and accomplishment. Occasionally, it is also associated with one's initial happiness. The Personae of the Sun Arcana are commonly Personae excelling in Light and Fire-based attacks.

Judgement- locked

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:39 pm
User Image

Opened!

Once we get enough people we'll start. I will also use this to post the jobs available at the bulletin board at the Drunken Solider Travent.

gunnerzero

gunnerzero

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:46 pm
Profiles

Subject’s Identity: Leon CrossField

Alias: Ace

Arcana: The Magician

Character's abilities: Magic tricks

Persona's Powers: Wind based magic attacks and speed

Biggest regreat: The disowning of his family

Blood Type: A

Weapon of choice: Throwing Knives

Purpose for wanting to return to your world: His Brother was in the hospital before he was sent her.

Behavior Pattern: His immature and loves making people laugh. Has hard time being serious but is good friend.

Subject’s Background:Leon is the oldest son, of powerful rich parents. He was disowned for his failure out of high school. His family became ashamed of his additude an behavior. They toosed him out of his home soon after been expelled and began a life of solitude. His brother has been the only one there for him.

Unnecessary Information:

Character's Appearnce:
User Image

Persona's Name: Jiraiya

Persona's Appearnce: User Image

Subject’s Identity: Amaya Kurokawa
Alias: Maya

Arcana: Death

Character's abilities: Sensing when something bad will happen

Persona's Powers: Controlling dark energy

Biggest regret: Fighting with her sister before she came here.

Blood Type: O

Weapon of choice: Twin scimitars

Purpose for wanting to return to your world: She takes care of her little sister, Kaname

Behavior Pattern: She's pretty serious, she takes care of people though and she can have fun. In the end, Amaya is pretty nice to everyone, but she can get impatient at times.

Subject’s Background: Amaya's parents died in a car crash when she was 14. Since then, she's been taking care of her little sister alone.

Unnecessary Information:

Character's Appearance: User Image

Persona's Name: Raven

Persona's Appearnce: User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:47 pm
Reserved

gunnerzero

gunnerzero

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:19 am
"Where the hell me I!" Leon said as he woke up the loud noisey crowd of people gathering to sell there items at the markets. At first leon tought this was just a bad dream, creatures walked the streets, they seemed almost un interested at Leon's presence. He got out of his bed still in pajamas and walked around not wanting move to far away from his bed. Quickly began to realize that this dream felt a bit too real... Maybe a good pince should wake him up. He pinched himself a couple of times until his arm eventually red from the pain. Then he realized this was real and began to painic and ran down the streets screaming.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:31 am
Amaya yawned and slowly opened her eyes as she stretched, only to realize she was in the middle of a market it seemed. A tank top and some dorm pants were all the girl was wearing, still, no one seemed like her presence was anything out of the ordinary. "Man...where am I?" She murmured to herself as she crawled out of bed, hugging herself as it was a little cold in the morning air. "Kaname?" She called, looking about, hoping her sister wasn't lost, but she had no idea that Kaname was not even present.  

Maya Freana
Captain

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

gunnerzero

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:55 am
Lost in panic Leon didnt not notice Amaya's bed, he stumbled onto the bed fallin over on top of Amaya in a every suggestive position. Leon's face and Amaya's were staring at each others eyes. Leon was supporting his body with his hands as he stared at Amaya underneath him. At first leon looked like he was blushing from the embarrassing situation at hand. Then he quickly came to realize that maybe this was a bit ackward. "Uh... this is not what it looks like I promise!" Leon said to shock he forgot to move away.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:09 am
"Holy crap!" Amaya shouted as she blushed and stared up at the boy who crashed into her. Hearing is excuse, she just nodded lightly. "Alright! I believe you, but could you please get off?" She asked as she laughed nervously, feeling a little uncomfortable.  

Maya Freana
Captain

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

gunnerzero

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:19 am
"Oh yeah thats a good idea" Leon shock his head. He said carefully getting out of the bed. He took a deep breath, "Most girls would have kicked my a** for an accident like that!" he felt a bit odd around her. Althought he was happy to see another human he felt uncomfortable around her. Maybe there was something about her Leon felt she was different. He then stood up beside her and apologized. His face was red from what had just happened. "Name is Leon by the way, but everyone calls me Ace. And you are?"  
Recycle Bin

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff