Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Tales Series Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for "Tales of..." Series fans to discuss these amazing games and more. 

Tags: tales of, tales series, videogame 

Reply Organized Roleplaying
Tales of Symphonia: A New Tomorrow [OOC/Plotting] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShinjroAragaki

5,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:51 pm
I still have to make one for Raine...this might be diffacult  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:06 pm
Azura Cantarella

@everyone: I just remembered something. What do you think might have happened to Noishe over the course of the century? surprised I was thinking the strange mana that affected the Half-Elves of Exire might have triggered his evolution into a human being. xd

Hmm, that's very true. Human!Noishe should be in this game^^
Or perhaps the strange mana might have affected him in a different way and so he's not your average human. (not that he would be exactly average anyway, considering what he is)

Ayaji

Invisible Sex Symbol

Fedora Warrior
Vice Captain

Dapper Shapeshifter

5,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:40 pm
@Azura: YES!! WE NEED ARCHER NOISHE! I read the character bios in the original New Tomorrow and thought a human Noishe was pretty cool.
@Lord, Lee, Major, and J. (XD) I think a descendant of Emil and Marta should be possible.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:44 pm
@Vance: How do you like my character?  

ShinjroAragaki

5,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Lord Lee Major

Devoted Bibliophile

10,800 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:45 pm
wouldn't he be a 1/4 elf? confused  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:52 pm
... I didn't think about that sweatdrop  

ShinjroAragaki

5,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Fedora Warrior
Vice Captain

Dapper Shapeshifter

5,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:57 pm
I think even if he's 1/4 elf, he'd be considered a half-elf. Since half elves are really just humans with enough elven blood in them for elven traits to show up.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:00 pm
I guess so. I wasnt really thinking about that when I made him.  

ShinjroAragaki

5,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Ninth Of May

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:42 pm
Ohh! A human Noishe, how cool! I wonder, if there's such a predicament, if I could play Noishe? A difference between a stoic character and a hyperactive character would be nice. xD  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:23 pm

Ninth;; According to Tenebrae Noishe is very Sagely. I think the two are similar, if you get my drift. So anything it'd be like playing a Stoic-y old a**. Same as his master.

the anti-authority

7,575 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Trader 100

Ninth Of May

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:07 pm
Ahh! I've forgotten, my mistake! Haha, no surprise there. I always felt Noishe somehow looked up to Kratos--buuut that could just be my own misinterpretation again.
See, I see Noishe as I see Lloyd.
Can be immensely idealistic--moreso serious in this case, but also a bit of a hyper fool who would enjoy running for countless minutes.
And who would rather not fight. No monsters plx. xD  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:51 pm

I always thought of Noishe more like a laid-back Kratos. The only silliness you'd get out of him was a well placed pun (much to Tenebrae's amusement at least.)
So in a sense a wimpy guardian.

the anti-authority

7,575 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Trader 100

Rosythorns

Beloved Lunatic

5,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:52 pm
@Azura Will do! (wasn't thinking about that when I put up my bio. Was it too soon to do that? Anyway, thanks for the assurance! Really, I do try to keep my rp characters rather well moderated, but I was really trying to put things in there to show everyone that she's not an all powerful person, so I'm glad noone really sees her as a god-mod. sweatdrop *sigh of relief*

@Ninth of May Really, I saw the picture and description in the old one and liked the idea, as well! Can't say that I'm not surprised that someone else had the same opinion of Noishe's personality as I do. Then again, never played ToSDotNW (and probably won't be able to for a good while). Don't worry about me, though, I'm used to spoilers. Just because someone knows what's going to happen in the future ingame doesn't mean that the enjoyment of simply playing the game should be depleted (unless... it's just that bad of a game sweatdrop ).

Now that all that's been said, I have to level with you guys. In the original idea I had for "Snow", she could not speak, save for speaking "monster" fluently. (She would, of course, learn how to speak throughout the story). I was thinking that, because of his past as an Arshis and all, could Noishe actually understand her?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:30 pm

Perhaps Noishe could understand her. Tenebrae could understand him and Tenebie speaks monster. : D

Depending on how Emil's Descendant plays out, he might also be able to understand her as well.
I'm going to ignore throwing Dog-boy in there for the lack of creativity with shape shifting wolves.
Also, Shizu might be able to understand her as well. She can understand what Arvernus says, even though he cannot speak human.

the anti-authority

7,575 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Trader 100

Azura Cantarella
Captain

Winter Werewolf

44,625 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Advent Attendee 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:53 pm
@Rosythorns: No, not really. :3 (EDIT: The profile thing, I mean! Sorry if that confused you!)

@Nine: If you're still up for taking Noishe, sure, go for it! mrgreen

aahhhfwargle~ So you all saw my old sketch and idea of a Human!Noishe. User Image

The original New Tomorrow started waaaaay before Dawn was released, so yeah, I made up Noishe's personality based on my impressions off the first game. I made him an archer because I thought that he'd be the kind to push himself to fight to show that he's getting braver, but he doesn't want to get too close to the monsters.

Quote:
Now that all that's been said, I have to level with you guys. In the original idea I had for "Snow", she could not speak, save for speaking "monster" fluently. (She would, of course, learn how to speak throughout the story). I was thinking that, because of his past as an Arshis and all, could Noishe actually understand her?

I think he would too. My Human!Noishe still had some of his past traits lingering, the ability to understand animals and monsters included. Noishe could still keep them in this restart---it could probably even be attributed to the effects of the strange mana like Ayaji said. biggrin

Another question: What do you all make of the state of the Summon Spirits? A big part of the old plot was to go around recollecting them. I was wondering if the assumptions made up by one of the old players would still make sense:

Raitokage
"From I'm to understand, they change every 5,000 years. When Mithos met them, they'd been here for nine hundred years. Then, 4,000 years passed, and then another one hundred years, so they switched just this year. I've heard rumors that they switch every time the demons come... "

I also wonder if the Centurions could somehow fit in the new plot...  
Organized Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff