Hello, as part of this gang, i think I should present myself. So here I go:
My name is Josephine, but call me Josie, please. I have two sisters, i really hate them but also really love them (well sometimes i guess). I have a dog called Apollo, it's a pug (in case you don't know what that is, it's a small sided dog, with black ear and face, a pig tail, like curly, usually brown, but can also be all black). I live in Shanghai, China. I love my friends, they are really nice, u should get to know one of them that has Gaia!!! Her name is Emma (x_LOLz_x aka Gemma), and I just love her!! <3 I have a Gaia bf but I don't have in real life (like, who cares right?) I don't love school but I don't hate it. But if there is something I love most, is Horse-Riding, it's my passion with music, I play Piano and Drums, and it's so fun! I really like it! Hey, but don't forget, I also love being lazy watching TV with pop corns, or computer with music! That can almost be considered as a part of my passion too! I mean, ALMOST!! Anyway if you don't know me, this is gonna help you a lot to know me better... like my passion and stuff like that, so yeah, thank you for reading, and have fun!! O, and don't forget, you can come chat with me when ever you want, or just hang, I'm free when ever you want!! So come and don't be shy, I love hanging and talking (as you can see I guess, i mean, I always talk and .... ANYWAY!!!!! I have to shut up) BYE!!!!!!!!!!