Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Abandoned Forest [IC]
[PRP] Finally! Someone I'm Not Related To! (Aziz & Pari ) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:51 am
User Image

Aziz'Din was curled up on a rock, watching a few Banu wander through the pride lands. They were older, which meant they were already claimed, but there was no harm in looking. It wasn't like he was after them to claim them, just curious about them. How they acted, who their pads were, were they happy, that sort of thing. He was always curious about banus.

Yawning slightly, he stretched out on his rock. The banus were walking out of view, so he had no one left to watch. The sun was high in the sky, which meant most were resting or busy doing other work. Which meant he was once more without entertainment. Huffing slightly, he lowered his head down onto his paws and peered out at the pride. Why wasn't anyone doing anything interesting?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:27 pm
User Image
But yet there was something interesting going on in the pride. On top of that it was a Banu and she was coming up not that far behind the same aged cub on the rock. She was lurking her way through the bushes, keeping her eyes on her prize, holding her breath trying to not giggle at the idea of pouncing on the other cub. She was sure that she had seem them around before. She was more than sure that some how she had seen these cubs but she wasn't that sure. She did know that they were born around the same time she thought it was pretty cool to get to know them. So here was her perfect chance and she was going to run into the cub her way.

She flicked her tail around a few times before creeping forward a little more lowering herself closer down to the ground and then getting ready to pounce on the boy. "And then the powerful hunter creeps forward keeping her eyes on the prize. "GOTCHA." She shouted as she sprung herself into the air landing on him giggling a little more. "GotchaGotcaGotcha!" She giggled as she rolled off of him and on the ground on her back.Her giggles starting to turn into full on laughter. "What's your name?" She asked as she looked back up at the other cub.

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:25 pm

Aziz'Din had been too intent at watching what was in front of him to expect someone to pounce on him from behind. His ear twitched as he heard something, but he didn't turn in time. Feeling something land on him, giggling, he gave a soft 'oomph' as his breath left him abruptly. When the other cub rolled off him, he turned around, frowning lightly. He expected to see one of his sisters, because it was just the thing that they'd do, especially Shahla, his younger sister.

His eyes widened as he spotted who had actually jumped on him. She was another cub his age, but she wasn't one of his sisters. Peering down at her, he blinked. She looked...familiar. Had he met her before? No, he didn't think so, but she did look familiar in some way.
He got to his feet, making sure that she couldn't pounce him again by getting some extra height on her.
"You shouldn't pounce people you don't know," he protested with a slight frown. It was a little rude, he thought, imagine if he had been mean or something. She could have gotten herself injured.
"I'm Aziz'Din," he said, tilting his jaw up. He liked his name, and surely she would recognize him as one of the Sultan's sons now. "Who are you?"

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:05 pm
Pari'essi was a little bit upset at the reaction she got from the male. She wasn't expecting that, they were just cubs, they were supposed to play right? Why shouldn't she have fun with the male, she didn't see what was wrong with it. "I didn't hurt you did I?" she asked in a quiet voice as she looked down at her paws before letting out a small squeak of a sigh before looking back up at him with wide eyes. "I'm really sorry, I thought you'd play with me." She pawed at him quietly before giving him a soft smile. "I though we could be friends." She was such a little cub, she didn't understand everything didn't work like that but she had hope for it to work like that. She understood what she was going to have to do when she was older but at the same time at the moment she didn't care much.

"My name is Pari'essi, everyone calls me Pari though. It means fairy." She giggled slightly before nodding toward him, she really didn't know why he was tilting his jaw up. Ranks didn't matter to her that much, she knew her father was the Vizier but she didn't exactly understand the meaning to it. So he was a little more important, she didn't udnerstand how that affected her.

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:32 pm

He felt a minor pang of guilt at her upset look after his reaction but she had to learn. Pouncing on someone you know and when you are alone is fine, but pouncing on someone you haven't met could get her in trouble! He huffed, why was he the only person who thought about this? His sisters did the same thing and he was trying to not let them get in trouble too, now this little girl was doing the same.
"You couldn't hurt me," he said, rather defensively. He sighed at her sad look. "Don't apologize." He rolled his eyes slightly. "You didn't do anything bad, but you still shouldn't jump on people you don't know. You could get in trouble." He tilted his head, eying her suspiciously. She looked so much like his sisters when he chastised her. He sighed. "I forgive you for pouncing on me. Did you have a game in mind?" She looked too upset for him to stay angry with her. She was young, she would learn...eventually.

He was a little deflated that she didn't recognize him, slumping a little. Eying her after she mentioned her name, he tilted his head. "It suits you," he remarked.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:20 pm
Pari was still a upset at the idea that he was mad at her. She had no idea what to think about this. She really felt bad about pouncing at the cub at this point. She wanted to go home and play with her mom instead because she didn't mind when she pounced on him. "I might have hurt you though." She squeaked quietly before sniffing a bit, she was still afraid of him getting readlly. "I made you mad." She said quietly as she shuffled her feet some more, she felt rather defeated herself. "I-I didn't mean t-to I just... I just wanted to p-lay." She sniffed again as a few tears started to go down her face.  

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:12 pm

Sighing heavily at her obvious hurt, he wondered why he had to complain to start with. He was no good with upset females! Hunching his shoulders in annoyance as he peered at Pari with frustration.
"Oh for..." he muttered, he moved forward and did what he had done with his sisters when they were upset and nudged her shoulder with his head, trying to show that he forgave her.
"You wouldn't have hurt me. I'm tougher than I look. You just...startled me," he said, sounding awkward about admitting that he was startled. No real male got startled by a girl jumping on them, he should have been more aware then that. Hopefully she would stop crying now that she knew she hadn't hurt him.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:46 am
Pari'Essi sat on her haunches making sure to keep her balance as she lifted her paws and started to wipe the tears away as she cried she really had no clue why she was so upset. She looked at the male before sniffling a little bit. "But I scared you, that wasn't nice and I'm really sorry I made you mad." She spoke a little fast her words were slightly slurred from the speed but she hoped she got the point out.  

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:50 pm

It took the young cub a few moments to work through what she had said, trying to figure it out because her words seem to merge together. Huffing when he realised it was just her appologising, again. It was starting to get irritiating the male, but he tried not to let it show.
"It's fine," he told her again. "Really, it is. I promise." He eyed her, wondering if he had to do something to prove he was okay. She sure did appologise a lot, he mused to himself, starting to get amused at her attitude, though the tears made him uncomfortable.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:21 pm
Pari looked up at the male wiping away some of her tears as she did. She hoped he didn't tell her mother. She would be really upset if he did. Oh she was hoping he didn't tell her father either! She didn't want to get into trouble. But him telling her it was alright she couldn't help but to smile a little more. "Promise?" She sniffled a little bit wiping her fear clearing it of tears.

She wiped her face once more before sitting back down starting to calm down. Her cheerful mood was starting to come back slowly. Very slowly but still slowly. "It you say it's okay then I guess it is..." Her voice trailed as she looked down at her paws.

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:19 pm

Aziz'Din was pleased when she stopped crying, or least, started to wipe away her tears. He hated seeing a girl cry, especially if he was the cause of it and hadn't actually meant to make her cry. He nodded firmly when she spoke, "Promise," he repeated, making sure his voice was strong so she wouldn't think he was lying to make her feel better.

"Of course it is," he said smoothly. "I'm always right." Now, he had to distract her before she found something else to be upset about. Eying her, he wracked his brain to find something to do. His eyes lit up slightly, remembering how he distracted his sisters. "Want to play a game?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:41 pm
Pari smiled when he said that he promised. She was glad to hear the male promise. she wasn't going to get into trouble and on top of that there was a chance that now she had some one to play with! She stood up before pawing at him a large smile grew on her face and she looked at him with wide eyes. "Of course I want to play a game!" she giggled and bounced back and forth before pawing at him once more.

"What do you want to play?" She asked curiously before wiggling her rump in the air. "Wanna wrestle?" She offered, she was excited to find some one to play with!

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:44 pm

Aziz'Din shook his head in bemusement as she perked up, bouncing and giggling. It was a nicer sight then when she had been crying and worrying. He rolled his eyes playfully as she pawed at him. At her suggestion to wrestle, he blinked. A girl wanting to wrestle? He was...reluctant. She had gotten teary eyed over him saying he'd startled her, what was she going to do if he actually wrestled with her?

She seemed so eager though, so he decided to amuse her. "Sure," he said, and pounced at her. He was used to playing, having done it occasionally, so he knew how not to put his full weight as he pushed her to ground playfully. He didn't intend to properly wrestle her, too worried he would hurt her by accident.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:50 pm
It was in fact a quick mood change that Pari pulled off, and it did seem a little strange that she now wanted to wrestle. She had to admit that she didn't like the idea of hurting or bothering some one, but when it came from herself being hurt to a point she didn't care as much. Beside she was excited to start playing with the boy. She giggled a little bit then trotted toward the male flicking her tail around and pawing at her a few times. "Come on!" She giggled as she was pounced on. She pawed at him trying her hardest to get away from him gigling as she did.  

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:49 pm

Aziz'Din had made sure to make his pounce as soft as possible, without making it obvious that he had done so, use to having to be watchful of his weight and paws with his younger siblings. This girl, however, seemed content and quite happy to wrestle, so he made sure to pin her down with his paws, though still with a type of carefulness. When she pawed at him, he gave a mock growl, but didn't properly pin her down, giving her a way out if she wanted to get away. Her giggles were infectious and he found himself forcing down a grin.

[IC] Abandoned Forest [IC]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff