Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

stella cinere
Crew

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:15 pm
User Image

It was still as cold as she could remember as another snowflake neatly floated down dancing near her beaded mane. Snow flecked the already trodden ground before sinking deep into the heavy blanket. Not even the small woodland creatures would make a dare to step into such hazardous snow territory. As for her on the other hand she plunged her feet in letting the crackle of the small twigs and branches that neatly nestled themselves bellow. This was one of her favorite times of the year despite her constant grumble of the ongoing cold. Reassured she hated the ongoing feel of dampness mixed with her heavy winter coat and the light spray of the thawed snowflakes sprinkling her with small drops every time she rattled her beads. But the crisp cool air was refreshing and serene, and the small little twirls of bird and endless silence was reassuring that everything was sleeping, tucked away waiting for the oncoming spring. Too bad spring would be coming, bleh one of her least favorites as far as she was concern when it came to seasons.

Taking in another deep breath of air Kanti continued her way on the same trodden path that other living creatures had taken, small hoover feet of deer that had neatly pranced their way the night before.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:40 pm
User Image
Zerachiel grunted as he made his way down a path in the cold. wrinkling his nose, the cold annoyed him and he much preferred the summer time when it was nice and warm. having been too lazy lately, he decided to wander a bit to stretch his legs since he pretty much been avoiding going out too much in the cold weather. tail flicking about, he grumbled to himself loudly. " stupid damn weather, it needs to warm up already."  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

stella cinere
Crew

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:49 pm
Kanti's ears perked up as the sound of another foot steps seemed to make their way down the path she was following. Looking around she didn't notice anyone else but then again it came to no surprise that she was a little blind in seeing others especially with the trees that seemed to scatter themselves in the most convenient places. She hated when her eye of sight was somewhat lost into viewing what was going on around her, probably the reason why she rarely visited the woods so often.

"Hello......." she replied her voice soft maybe they wouldn't hear hear?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:55 pm
Zer pinned his ear's back as he heard foot steps too. wrinkling his muzzle, he gave a toss of his head and made sure to appear tough. "anyone lurking should come out before i drag them out." grunting, he was a charmer in front of the ladies but when not he was rather snarky. tail flicking, he stayed on his guard while slowly walking to see if whom ever was walking about would show themselves.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

stella cinere
Crew

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:03 pm
Kanti wrinkled her nose in disgust drag her out? Who on earth would dare to do such a thing to a mare? She gave a small snort as she headed towards the direction of the sound. Really she ought to give him a piece of her mind when she find whoever it was.

Her bright blue eyes noticed another figure standing a few yards on the same path she had been traveling. So somebody else besides the woodland creatures had been using the same path as she.

"Really now you would drag out a mare and accuse her of lurking when she was asking who was following behind her?"

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:33 pm
Zer wasn't really expecting a mare to show up. mentally he was banging his head on a tree since he liked to charm mares to mess with them, but she already caught his snarky side of him. " if i had known a lovely mare such as yourself was the one i was hearing wandering, i would of chosen my words more wisely." oh he liked to think he was smooth with his words but there was bound to be someone to see through his act.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

stella cinere
Crew

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:52 pm
She glared at him, really if he had known it was a mare he wouldn't have been so starky? Right and she was the Queen of Sheba with all of her glorious riches. Besides lovely? Pfftt if she hadn't heard that word more than a half a dozen times already she maybe would have thought it was a compliment but she was past pretty words ages ago. Then again pretty words tended to lack any effect on her years ago.

"Pfft, some how I doubt that comment sir though, however it would have been rather interesting seeing you trying to drag me away screaming and kicking. that is if you could."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:05 pm
Zerachiel chuckled, it seemed he was going to have a bit of a challenge when it came to this mare. not matter he was always up for a challenge and he liked to think there was no mare he couldn't charm. " my name is Zerachiel but you can call me Zer for short." grinning, he was highly amused that it seemed she was not going to fall for his pretty words. " and I'm sorry to say that I'm not inclined to be a brute towards a mare." oh but if he was pissed off he would be a brute to anyone, and at the point he wouldn't be such a charmer.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

stella cinere
Crew

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:16 pm
"A brute? No no I wouldn't say you were a brute... yet, but I don't know you sincerely enough to know you to make that decision yet Zer." She replied moving closer to him, he had a rather strange patter on markings on his leg but otherwise he was the typical grey with brown stallion. He also had the most unmistakeably violet set of eyes, they seemed usually for someone of his color but nevertheless interesting.

"My name is Kanti, and I should be fair to warn I don't charm like every other mare."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:02 pm
" a pleasure to meet you Kanti." Zer couldn't help but chuckle more. " if you really think i can't charm you then how about you get to know me better." giving a smirk, she defiantly wasn't like the other mares he had come across. usually a wink of his eye and some sweet words had them drooling over him, but not Kanti it seemed. now if she agreed to get to know him better, he would try all his tricks to charm her and win her over just to prove he could though he never once worried that he might actually end up falling for her.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

stella cinere
Crew

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:18 pm
Giving him a smirk to match is own this meeting was turning into something rather interesting. As if she could fall for someone who was rather devious with his language to mares.

"Well then its settle isn't it Zer. From this point on we should be traveling partners this way I can learn more about your rather devious was and you can learn more about how I don't fall for any charms. So tell me you have any plans in where to go at the moment?"

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:38 pm
oh this was going perfectly as he planned. she would have to end up becoming charmed, specially when they would be together as traveling partners. " that's completely fine with me Kanti." now there was a bit of a devious smile on his face as he started to plot in his head. " i think it would be rude of me to choose the place to travel to, so why don't you pick the place and i will gladly follow your lead."  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

stella cinere
Crew

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:35 pm
Pausing Kanti avoided rolling her eyes at him, pfft what a gentleman he was trying to be now letting her take a lead. Well then where should they go? There was always the mountains she was willing to dare, or maybe the desert she had yet to travel far enough into the mountain pass to see the large bed of sand, or they could be even unadventurous they could travel to the ocean. But what was at the ocean she hadn't already seen? The mountains it was then! Maybe on the way he would get cold feet and decide to turn else way. At least this would be an amusing trip.

"Alrighty then since I get to play party leader we will head this way," Kanti nodded pointing in a northern direction were the large mass of shadows started to edge out into the forest.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:18 pm
Zer was up for any challenge she threw at him. of course he didn't think she would ever be able to think of something challenging to do. hell he figured that anything she came up with, he could easily get through it. following her and traveling with her would be simple or at lest he thought so. "if that is where you wish to travel, well then that is where we shall go. i have no objections to going to the northern area." tossing his mane with a grin, he actualy live around the mountian area so it wouldnt be too much of a problem for him.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

stella cinere
Crew

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:46 pm
Kanti gave a nod of approval as she headed in nothern direction. So far the day was proving to be rather amusing, maybe if he held out they could coast along the edge of the desert and see how the wonderfull sand and burning heat would do to them. Giving a small nod she turned back to him,

"So tell me Zer, what were your ongoing plans before wanting to drag me out of the forest?" She replied, her brow raised in question. Usually it was best not to pry into other soquili's business but since they were traveling it was best to ask him what he was doing before hand. More so for her protection sake than mere curosity.

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff