Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Realm of Dreams

Back to Guilds

A welcoming guild to all rpers with a hope to make new friends and try all types of rps. 

Tags: roleplay, dreams 

Reply Recycle Bin
The Shadow Chronicles ((Open and Accepting)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shadow_666

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:29 am
"You were last time I kicked your a**. You two play around too much." He muttered, running a hand through his hair. "Anyway, we have a job today, Matt needs us to get out to one of the towns were one of our recruiting "guilds" are."

"That's why he gave us a mission. Besides, it's worse for me. Puck has a soft spot for you, you can get him to do almost anything for you, all you have to do is show him a bit of cleavage." Oasis grunted, draining his tea and smirking to her. "Shall we go ahead and leave early?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:37 am
Knuckles shrugged with a grin. But when she was told about actually doing work, she groaned. "Whhhhy? I don't want to do work!" Knuckles whined. "Oh well, maybe I'll find some one night stand or something..." She muttered, getting up.

Amy just laughed, shaking her head. "I guess so, nothing else to do." She replied as she got up and finished off her tea.  

Maya Freana
Captain

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

shadow_666

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:41 am
"Charming. Think with your head, not your crotch. Unless you're planning to sleep with a Forsaken or Puck to get secrets out of them, please don't." Tassador grunted as Shadow whined. "Why can't all girls think like you, Knuck?"

"Alright. Come on, I'm already packed. Puck told me last night, he was just fully briefing me this morning." He muttered, going towards the door. "Are you going to tell your son you're heading off?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:49 am
"Ah, you're not my mother. Or my father for that matter." Knuckles muttered. "Chill out you prude. Not like many irkens are lining up here." She sighed. It was true. Half-irkens were exactly viewed to be as important as Irkens, so not people talked to Knuckles. She only grinned at Shadow as she replied. "Because not all girls are brave enough to say what they want."

Amy nodded and followed behind Oasis. Hearing his question, she shook her head. "Nah, he's a big boy. Besides, I rarely see him anyway."  

Maya Freana
Captain

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

shadow_666

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:12 am
((And back!))

"True. Or brave enough to let a Prince take them to bed. I have to admit, following Michael's trail, most girls must assume I'm a monster in bed too. Of course, I am! But only the ones that get it done to them know its a good thing." He teased. "Shall we get going?"

"I suppose, I was just wondering. Should we bother waking up Drold? Puck only mentioned you and me, but he likes Drold to come with now and then too." He muttered, running a hand through his hair.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:19 am
Knuckles grinned. "Sure, let's go." She said as she got up and stretched. Looks like it was going to be another long adventure.

Amy thought for a second, then shook her head. "No, you know how he is if he gets woken up. Just leave him." She said, heading out towards the stables.

Maya Freana
Captain

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

shadow_666

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:24 am
Shadow nodded, jumping as both of their packs suddenly appeared in their arms, Tassador smirking softly as he shouldered his own. "Come on then, let's go grab some horses. I don't feel like walking all the way there, it's right in the heart of Puck's empire."

"Alright, that's fair enough." He nodded lightly, grinning softly. "Not going to bother packing?" He added as he scooped up his own pack, which he had set next to the front doors earlier, still trailing behind Amy.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:43 am
Knuckles slid her pack on and followed behind Tassador. "Why didn't you just say it was in the heart of Puck's empire. This should be fun!" Knuckles giggled.

"Nah, packing will just take too much time. I wanna get out of here." Amy told Oasis as she held her hands behind her head.  

Maya Freana
Captain

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

shadow_666

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:39 pm
"Because I like to surprise you when you least expect it." Tassador teased, laughing as Shadow groaned, the male hating going into the empire. They always ran into trouble, which interfered with his care-free lifestyle.

"Fair enough." He nodded as they went into the stables and went over to a random horse. Oasis didn't feel the need to get one of his own, and so always just borrowed one of the Forsaken's, since all seven of them were never gone at the same time. "Ready?" Oasis asked as he saddled the horse, swinging onto him a moment later. "The town is due east of here, the first one we'll see."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:02 pm
"You'll maybe find a woman yet!" Knuckles laughed as they walked up to the stables. "I don't think Ciz will mind if I take Reaper. And even if he does...well, he'll suck it up." She said as she walked over to the black horse with blood red eyes. Reaper was huge and he looked more like a demon than a horse, and he obeyed only Knuckles and Ciz.

"Ready as ever." Amy replied as she swung up onto her white arabian. It was a beautiful horse. And it was fast. Anything that helped.  

Maya Freana
Captain

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

shadow_666

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:07 pm
"Why must you always irritate Ciz...he hates me enough as it is, and he always blames me for your bad behavior." He grunted softly, running a hand through his hair as Tassador and Shadow mounted their own horses.

"Let's go then." Oasis nodded before digging his heels into his horse, the animal starting out of the stables in a steady run.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:13 pm
"Because it's funny to watch him try to kill you." Knuckles said simply. "Besides, your father blames me for your bad behavior, so we even it out pretty well. And meanwhile, I blame Twilight. Even if she is useful." The half irken said as she lightly kicked Reaper to move forward.

Amy nodded and followed right behind Oasis for a moment before coming up next to him. "So how long until we get there?" She asked.  

Maya Freana
Captain

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

shadow_666

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:18 pm
"That woman is useful for nothing." Tassador grunted, Shadow grinning gently at Tassador's distaste for Knuckles' spirit. "Lover's quarrel!" Shadow declared, kicking his horse to avoid Tassador's staff smashing his skull, the young Irken prince laughing happily.

"I don't know, it won't take that long. We can sidetrack to the lake if you want, since it's halfway on the way." He murmured, shrugging. "But I guess it doesn't really matter, as long as we don't try and find anyone related to them until close to dark."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:26 pm
"Maybe if Tassador hadn't left Twilight to go fight with his stupid friends, Twilight wouldn't hate him." Knuckles shot out there, though all of it was directed towards Tassador. Twilight and Tassador had been going out at one point, then Tassador and his two friends left their village and while they were gone, the village was overrun by urks and all the villagers, including Twilight, were killed.

"Doesn't matter to me, so long as we get there." Amy said. Thought she wondered why they were headed out exactly again. "So who are we after?" She asked.  

Maya Freana
Captain

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

shadow_666

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:38 pm
"Maybe she should stop blaming me for something that wasn't my fault! She could have ran!" Tassador grunted. He still hated himself for it, but had basically put it behind him. Of course, Twilight always brought it back.

"We're after their guildmaster." Oasis murmured, pulling out a scroll and glancing at it. "His name is Chris Defano. Odd name, but apparently it's fake, which makes sense." He murmured, handing the scroll over to Amy.  
Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff